Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project (1422 Views)

New Project / Nairaland Programmers !!! What New Project Are You Up To Now / Let Us Start A New Project That Can Assist In The 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by bet9ja(m): 4:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
I was contacted by a client to develop a web transportation application with some detailed requirements, based on the timeline and studies, I would like to work with a team of 3 developers.

If interested you can contact me on hello@olumide.co.za and i can share more details.

NB: There is a room for an aspirant developer if interested.
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by LaiveNg: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
laiveetom[at]gmail[dot]com
But you should at least state the basic features the client needs. This will help in drawing the plan. You don't want to develop blindly!

1 Like

Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by rushman003: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
bet9ja:
I was contacted by a client to develop a web transportation application with some detailed requirements, based on the timeline and studies, I would like to work with a team of 3 developers.

If interested you can contact me on hello@olumide.co.za and i can share more details.

I'm game bro
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by Kingdolo(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hit me up, Let's get it done.
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by havilahconsults: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2018
bet9ja:

Contact Havilah Consults.
Email:havilahconsults.go@gmail.com
Phone no: check my signature below
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by softclicktech(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
i have already done some gathering/analysis on this same project hit up on 08183559630...just needed the right motivation to start working on it
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by fajob: 7:49am On Jan 12, 2018
bet9ja:

lets talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

www.jolagict.com

we are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
Html,Css,Bootstrap,jquery,Javascript,Php
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by DoubleAsam: 1:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chat me up on watsapp 08143202358, already done a similar project,
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by pulsa(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
bet9ja:

I sent you a mail
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by linkdan: 8:56am On Jan 13, 2018
Already sent you a mail, no reply yet
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by CAENO: 6:13am On Jan 14, 2018
I sent sent you a mail.No reply yet.
Re: In Need Of 3 Web Developer To Work With On A New Project by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Contact me if you will require blockchain technology in the project. 08037057984.

(1) (Reply)

Hackers In Nigeria: Any Hope Of Employment? / Procedures On How To Build Your Business Website From The Scratch / Please How Do I Recreate This Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.