Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (46030 Views)

Liz Anjorin: "A Man Dumped Me Because My Parents Were A Nobody" / Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by holluphemydavid(m): 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Her life her business

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Mememan: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I wonder how anyone will concert to Islam. I don't know how. How is it done? You leave one uncertain position, the more reasonable to another uncertain position that is less reasonable. How do you leave that guy called Jesus for Mohammed? But all hail the colonialist.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/religion-in-nigeria-christians-israel-muslims-arabs/

Retárds can never know...

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by odehaj: 6:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Are you happy,I mean deep inside you?

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Anything that rocks her boat.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mememan:

Retárds can never know...
Yeah. How would a retard know what they are doing?
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
If not because of a man or money what do u think it is?
We all kno what move dem

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Originality007: 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
g
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by y2kaustin(m): 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
May God open ur eyes and enlighten u further.

Meanwhile..We have Cargo and reefer containers, both 40ft and 20ft.available for sale,wit valid documents.we can also haul to you desired destinations.

Additionally,we can also construct/convert the container into an office,resident,restaurant,bar etc,if you so desire...interested call 08178642440- Essien.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by muthmayinnah: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Whoever believes in one God and the hereafter, should speak what is good or remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by mespusinglez(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
YOUR LIFE IS YOUR LIFE, ~FREEDOM OF CHOICE

~in T.I's voice *JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE
but who cares anyway?
#mespu_wonder
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by klax(m): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
You don't need to tell us just keep it to yourself and good luck.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by computer0810(m): 6:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by mespusinglez(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
~your life,your choice.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Edonojie007(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
And Your Mum Became The Foundation Of Your Faith.
This Lady Was Not A Christian, True Christians Study The Word Of God,not Read It Or Just Quote It; Or Else She Would Have Understood Better.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by thonyrule(m): 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
lool more than 10 churches rejected her corps, nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by honey001(m): 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
She was never a Christian in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by bezimo(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
LagosCiti:
Hmm...so why didn't she convert to Islam before meeting her husband Wasiu?

Some of these people just share hate against Christianity when they were never truly Christians themselves. It's her type that will be looking for C&S and Cele churches where the prophet has ''powers'' regardless of the origin of their magic.

If truly she was rejected by the ''Church'' and she was a true believer, she would know that even Jesus Christ our Lord was rejected.

I hope she won't turn to a pagan when she sees the other side of Islam... undecided

A woman that can marry a muslin cannot be said to be a Christian..

You see, that some folks don't identify as Muslims doesn't automatically mean we assume that they are Christians. These group of folks may be pagans, free thinkers, Atheist or even idol worshippers.
So I guess she was in one of this category but Why, because no true Christian leaves the light for darkness.

So madame you were never a Christian..

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Richardabbey(m): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
I Don Suffer
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Abeyjide: 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Your own decision.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Leonbonapart(m): 6:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Go and burn in hell

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Abu4shizo: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
That's great.
Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Austeeenxx: 6:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
So, in essence, she moved from frying pan to fire.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Olabenjamen22(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol, this woman sha,

You call yourself a Christian but you revert because your religion because you are offended by a church that have been helping you and your mother when she was alive.

Lol,

Only an insane Christian lady will marry a Muslim.

Well wish you good luck on your new religion.

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Leonbonapart(m): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
NORSIYK:
Hope she has learnt how to stripe bombs
same thing I was gonna ask

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Waynbella(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
I thought it was a reasonable reason. #Iwilnevabowndown

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by ourfather: 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
dammy13:

“Through it all, it was the faith I rejected that stood by me, prayed for my mom’s corpse, performed only the necessary rites while the church only gave us burial space after much fuss”

After this, the actress pledged to go to Hajj and she’s been a Moslem ever since contrary to claims that a man changed her heart and faith.

http://fabinfos.com/actress-liz-anjorin-reveals-dumped-christianity-embraced-islam/

you don port ..shebi it was free? .. wink
I hope you know that when you want to port back to your former network they will give you death sentence
smiley

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by hausadreturn(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
iyke926:
It doesn't matter how many religions that you have ported to because of frustrations and or whatever reason. But I think that matters most, is staying in the light, doing good to your fellow humans and making the world a better place.
i could not agree more

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Lamide123: 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
dammy13:
Nollywood actress and business woman Liz Anjorin has finally revealed one of her biggest secrets concerning her faith and belief.

The beautiful filmmaker who used to be known as a Christian, suddenly shifted from being a believer to a Moslem about five years ago raising speculations that a man made her change her faith and religion.

Although She refuted the claims that she was dumping Christianity for a man, she never really revealed the real reasons behind her huge decision.

However, the actress has now taken to her Instagram page to reveal her reasons for the religious interchange.

According to her, her mother was born into a Muslim home but married Christian, however when poverty struck and they became homeless, they sought refuge in churches, sleeping in different churches at night and automatically, they be smelling believers.

“When my mom died, more than ten churches rejected her corpse for burial” the actress said. Despite her desperation and sorrow and the looming nationwide strike ahead, plus her mother’s instructions, she couldn’t find a church to help her.

The actress however found one, but there were ‘things’ involved which she didn’t share.

“Through it all, it was the faith I rejected that stood by me, prayed for my mom’s corpse, performed only the necessary rites while the church only gave us burial space after much fuss”

After this, the actress pledged to go to Hajj and she’s been a Moslem ever since contrary to claims that a man changed her heart and faith.

http://fabinfos.com/actress-liz-anjorin-reveals-dumped-christianity-embraced-islam/

Who cares? It is your life

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by tiredoflife(m): 6:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
She became a Christian out of hardship
They were never loyal to the faith
See why churches rejected them
Because the churches could see through the lies that they were Christians
They were just there for the accommodation and food
Most churches ve foundation schools you need to go through before you can be called a member
And ve a right to be buried according to thier dogmas
The mum was there for the goodies and no church could lay a claim to her
They went back to the people that didn't take care of them but the religion they believed in
No one rejected her and her mum
Instead they never accepted to be Christians

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by Normally: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Proffdada:
grin
Her problems just got upgraded
I'm not talking about cost of rams o.

Is it your upgrade...amebo

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam by nemynely(m): 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
NORSIYK:
Hope she has learnt how to stripe bombs
Its STRAP pls, not stripe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Bitto Bryan: "My Bulge Has Always Been Pronounced" - Ex BBNaija Contestant / Bimbo Afolayan And Her Husband, Okiki Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.