Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG (582 Views)

We Must Address Restructuring Now – Obasanjo / IPOB Protests Against Restructuring In Port-Harcourt (VIDEO) / We Don’t Need Restructuring In Nigeria – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by BuariCopyPaste: 5:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
ENUGU – THE Director General of Voice of Nigeria, Mr. Osita Okechukwu has stated that President Mohammadu Buhari would address the issue of political restructuring if he wins a second term in office by 2019. President Muhammadu Buhari Okechukwu said that what Buhari was doing‎ presently is addressing issues of economic restructuring and will look into political restructuring when he is given a second mandate.

The VON DG made the statements while giving a nod to ‎ a “Handshake across the Niger” meeting, scheduled for Enugu on tomorrow. The Chieftain of All Progressives Congress, APC, congratulated the President General of Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief John Nnia Nwodo for convening the meeting and appealed to Igbo and Yoruba leadership to support the Rails, Roads, and Power, RRP, projects and the economic restructuring initiated by the President.

Okechukwu assured the Igbo and Yoruba delegates to the Enugu meeting that President Buhari would address the issue of political restructuring in his second term. He noted that the meeting provides an opportunity for Igbo delegates to lobby their Yoruba counterparts to support the creation of additional state in the South-East and a President of Igbo extraction in 2023 after Buhari’s second tenure.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/buhari-address-restructuring-second-term-von-dg/
Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by BuariCopyPaste: 5:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is no longer Voice Of Nigeria(VON) But Voice Of Daura(VOD)
Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by nnachukz(m): 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
After a thorough search for the right propaganda to use this time, RESTRUCTURE was adopted.
The new propaganda for 2019 campaign is now RESTRUCTURE.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by BuariCopyPaste: 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
It must be taken as a fraudulent claim that Nigerians must wait till Buhari is on an undeserved second term to "address" restructuring.
Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
He could well address it now or do it from Daura later 2019
Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wow.... Tell that to the marines..

Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by BuariCopyPaste: 6:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by Jesusloveyou: 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will call this 419 tactics
Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by clevvermind(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
This your line is already stale, try another one ok.
Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by dubemnaija: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kai, this man is taking Nigerians for fools.. Well, I can bet my two balls that there won't be no second term for him
Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by dubemnaija: 7:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Sharap zombie!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Address Restructuring In Second Term – VON-DG by BuariCopyPaste: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

Ugly afonja

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not In Saraki’s Pockets — Governor Ahmed / I Will Die, If I Give My Wife Money, Man Tells Court / PHOTOS: Obasanjo & Dickson Seriake At Foundation Laying Ceremony Azikel Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.