Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Celebrate Her (pics) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Celebrate Her (pics) (4183 Views)

I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!! / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lady Destroyed Everything In Her Husband’s Shop Because He Cheated On Her(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:
My Chairman, I side with Deadrat. Since she don marry, abeg no even call am your ex sef. Leave am jeje for her husband and her new found life. I still confuse as per why you dey celebrate as at this moment in time, another person wife. By the way, i like your maturity and openness.

The way at wish nigerian's and even those based outside the country it doesn't give or find it difficult to believe or even disagree to doubt they are not nigerian's!

By their comment you can tell exact every human nationality! Very clear!
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
SpareNo1:
Bros, its wrong. What is wrong is wrong.

That the mentality of majority
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 7:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Oh yeah am aware of that! Some of my friend even cautioned me about it though they know I mean nothing with it!

In nigerian some nigerian's also see it that way! But like I said it their mentality!

Those words are the meaning human's in africa here defined to themselves!

@bolded.then u should have known better when i said that instead of start preaching. You ve been here so u know we use the word when we mean gf or wife instead of generalizing it.

And beside it's not abt our mentality but just the way it is here. Maybe not in Nigeria
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

That the mentality of majority
Dude, why should my wife's picture be littered on social media by her ex? Which kind ori buruku celebration be that?

Well, maybe her husband na dewe like you sha

4 Likes

Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 7:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
SpareNo1:
Dude, why should my wife's picture be littered on social media by her ex? Which kind ori buruku celebration be that?

Well, maybe her husband na dewe like you sha

Exactly the more reason why most ladies say you guy's are so unsecured !

It very clear to me now!

Jeeezzz I can't believe such reasoning!

Oh lawd I giveup on you! I see no need to argue more with you coz am neither going to learn instead I may loss my own mentality ans start being gullible or even deluded!
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

@bolded.then u should have known better when i said that instead of start preaching. You ve been here so u know we use the word when we mean gf or wife instead of generalizing it.

And beside it's not abt our mentality but just the way it is here. Maybe not in Nigeria

See I know those words mean that to you people but I can't believe or agree to such act of meaning!

It is simply mentality!
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Exactly the more reason why most ladies say you guy's are so unsecured !

It very clear to me now!

Jeeezzz I can't believe such reasoning!

Oh lawd I giveup on you! I see no need to argue more with you coz am neither going to learn instead I may loss my own mentality ans start being gullible or even deluded!

You have real problem mate. You need help

Btw, what you mean 'unsecured' in that context?
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by SIaye: 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Hian!grin so na ur wish be that for me abigrin

Now I know u re not wishing me well!grin

See that babe nor be ma babymama! And I reject such wish abeg!

She don marry! Married to ma friend igbo guy like me!

Guy. You nor fit just talk normal without you nor do like crase self. Anyway thank God you and the girl nor they together, she too ugly, she be like shoki for that horror film
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

See I know those words mean that to you people but I can't believe or agree to such act of meaning!

It is simply mentality!

K

Go to the french dictionary and see another meaning of Madam then come back and tell me if it's just mentality

1 Like

Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Organs(m): 7:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

The way at wish nigerian's and even those based outside the country it doesn't give or find it difficult to believe or even disagree to doubt they are not nigerian's!

By their comment you can tell exact every human nationality! Very clear!

Martin0, True to God, i sincerely like you, but we gotta tell each other the truth. It's absurd and invasion of privacy to the lady, her husband and everyone around her to have you celebrating her and referring to her as your ex. Also, remember we don't know it all with sycophants all over the place, appreciate person wey tell you true talk.

2 Likes

Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalas247:

We don show o cheesy
I wish her the best kiss happy birthday
Hian! na who martin0 dey greet again? so so greeting no present! eh? martin0 no even fit buy Okpa! for pesin grin

1 Like

Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Organs(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
SIaye:

Guy. You nor fit just talk normal without you nor do like crase self. Anyway thank God you and the girl nor they together, she too ugly, she be like shoki for that horror film

Chai SIaye: you wicked oh. That babe fine abegi, na too much eba be ur problem. Try wheat less starch and you go see beauty normal, also, Martin0 say the husband dey view this thread.
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by SIaye: 7:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:

Chai SIaye: you wicked oh. That babe fine abegi, na too much eba be ur problem. Try wheat less starch and you go see beauty normal, also, Martin0 say the husband dey view this thread.

Lol but Na the truth I talk naw cry cry
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
SpareNo1:
You have real problem mate. You need help
Oh I need help? Well u might be right!

Btw, what you mean 'unsecured' in that context?

If you are not bothered by the word! Then why do u care to know what it mean?
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:

You have made a good comment!
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
gypsey:
Hian! na who martin0 dey greet again? so so greeting no present! eh? martin0 no even fit buy Okpa! for pesin grin

Hahahahah!grin I nor dey buy okpa for u! Na abacha I wan buy for ugrin

Iga ta abacha?
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

If you are not bothered by the word! Then why do u care to know what it mean?
How can I be bothered by what I don't understand?

Ok. Bye
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by BluntBoy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:

Martin0, True to God, i sincerely like you, but we gotta tell each other the truth. It's absurd and invasion of privacy to the lady, her husband and everyone around her to have you celebrating her and referring to her as your ex. Also, remember we don't know it all with sycophants all over the place, appreciate person wey tell you true talk.

I wish not to think like you!

I don't see anything bad here!

Sorry I was busy with a voice call with her hubby chating over this comment and laughing!

If it was possible for me to have the contact of everyone,then I would have had a confrence call with everyone!

But then again who care's about your comment when both married couple's don't give a damm shiit of what you saying!

This is clearly your thought!

See I do go for brain checkup,high blood presure to see if am normal like every other human's I will advice you to do same!

I don't conside this as insulting but am sure you will do!
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahah!grin I nor dey buy okpa for u! Na abacha I wan buy for ugrin

Iga ta abacha?
Abacha? embarassed de same Abacha wey give me food poisoning! tufiakwa! grin my belle run for de whole of my holiday in nigeria.
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

K

Go to the french dictionary and see another meaning of Madam then come back and tell me if it's just mentality

Oh thank God you said french dictionary!

That simply agree to what I ve earlier said!

French dictionary! Hmmm which mean's it clearly translated to suit the french way's and act of life!

Good fact u jus told me!
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
SIaye:

oh you ve expressed yourself well, and I don't ve order's to order you more beyond or above that!

I am only human,and I like your expression! Am fine with it!
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
gypsey:
Abacha? embarassed de same Abacha wey give me food poisoning! tufiakwa! grin my belle run for de whole of my holiday in nigeria.

Hahahahahah na wa for u oogringrin
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
SpareNo1:
How can I be bothered by what I don't understand?

Ok. Bye

Good! Now you re sounding and also acting like a man!

Best step u took (walking away)

Thanks for having the conversation!
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Oh thank God you said french dictionary!

That simply agree to what I ve earlier said!

French dictionary! Hmmm which mean's it clearly translated to suit the french way's and act of life!

Good fact u jus told me!

That was why i earlier said in Cameroon which is a french country when u present a girl as"my madam" it means another thing but u were talking abt mentality. I was just pointing out something in a French context
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Martin0(m): 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

That was why i earlier said in Cameroon which is a french country when u present a girl as"my madam" it means another thing but u were talking abt mentality. I was just pointing out something in a French context

See it seems u don't understand that word "mentality"

It is the characteristic way of thinking of a person
or group.

That meaning or word totaly translate to the characteristic understanding of the french people!

So what else do I have to say to you again base on mentality!

Well ama gonna leav u to ya own. Believ!
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by shinarlaura(f): 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

See it seems u don't understand that word "mentality"

It is the characteristic way of thinking of a person
or group.

That meaning or word totaly translate to the characteristic understanding of the french people!

So what else do I have to say to you again base on mentality!

Well ama gonna leav u to ya own. Believ!

Better
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Organs(m): 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

I wish not to think like you!

I don't see anything bad here!

Sorry I was busy with a voice call with her hubby chating over this comment and laughing!

If it was possible for me to have the contact of everyone,then I would have had a confrence call with everyone!

But then again who care's about your comment when both married couple's don't give a damm shiit of what you saying!

This is clearly your thought!

See I do go for brain checkup,high blood presure to see if am normal like every other human's I will advice you to do same!

I don't conside this as insulting but am sure you will do!

Bros, me i dey normal. I sabi right from wrong. Changing topic, on another thread, i see heavy hammer wey kimbraa nack for your head. Why you no kukuma go for side nigga or spare tire position? Na that one sure pass naaa.
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:

Bros, me i dey normal. I sabi right from wrong. Changing topic, on another thread, i see heavy hammer wey kimb.raa nack for your head. Why you no kukuma go for side nigga or spare tire position? Na that one sure pass naaa.
Please, don't bring me into your fight.
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Organs(m): 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Please, don't bring me into your fight.

Naa nobi fight Kimbraa. You sabi say that guy like you to "pieces" and instead of you to give him the spare tire position, you outrightly threw him into interlocutory (You will be studying law i guess). I was just consoling him and pulling his legs a little cos that rejection for this January strong small.

CC: Martin0, Thou shall not give up. kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Organs:

Naa nobi fight Kim.braa. You sabi say that guy like you to "pieces" and instead of you to give him the spare tire position, you outrightly threw him into interlocutory (You will be studying law i guess). I was just consoling him and pulling his legs a little cos that rejection for this January strong small.

CC: Martin0, Thou shall not give up. kiss kiss kiss
I seriously don't know what you're talking about. Some people could be jovial in a way that's suspecting. He never wooed me, and I never rejected him. Don't say things out of assumption.
Re: I Celebrate Her (pics) by Organs(m): 10:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
I seriously don't know what you're talking about. Some people could be jovial in a way that's suspecting. He never wooed me, and I never rejected him. Don't say things out of assumption.

First off, I'm very broke. Just trying to fix my life. Secondly, I'm in a relationship so spare me the toasting. And lastly, love and hate sounds alien to me_sounds like something psychopaths do.[/quote]

This was the post i was referencing or did i miss something? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tricks Girls Use To Request Money From Guys (see Screenshot) / Which Of These Ladies Cheating Pains The Most? / S3xy Nigerian Girl With Biggest Behind,dresses To Kill,causes Hold Up On Faceboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.