Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend (58120 Views)

Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa / Woman Snatches Man From Wife, Dumps Him After 7 Years / Zimbabwean Woman Snatches Best Friend’s Husband, Elopes With Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by PrettyCrystal: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
A man identified as Azubuike Okoye has revealed how his wife almost ruined his life after looting his properties and eloping with school boyfriend abroad. According to the man, the wife also abandoned their son whom was taken care of by their neighbour while he traveled to buy some goods.

Read the report shared by the Humans of Abuja on behalf of the man who has now forgiven his wife.

My decision not to listen to my family has almost ruined my life.

I met her four years ago, I thought she was an Angel sent to me by God,immediately I went ahead to see her family and perform the necessary rites, and after eight months of our traditional wedding we got wedded in the church. After our first child a Boy, I was so happy that I to ask her to quit her Job and I opened a branch of my business for her, deal on Fabrics at Wuse market, I gave her access to everything she wants, but she gave me the shock of my life last year when I traveled to go and buy goods upon my arrival I only found my son with my Neighbor at my House.

He narrated to me how he came back from the market and found my son Sitting outside and crying and he haven’t seen my wife since two weeks , I thought that was all until the next day that I went to the market I opened my shop it was empty and I went to her own, it was empty,I almost killed myself but thank God I didn’t.

I called her it was switched off, I later got to know that she eloped with her school boyfriend to Abroad, my family actually kicked against me getting married to her but I only thought my sisters were just being jealous and insecure because I am the only male child but I never knew they saw what I never saw in her.

Thank God I have moved on, I have forgiven her and I wish her well in her new found love and home, as for me all I have got to do now is to secure my sons future and make sure he doesn’t lack anything nor make same mistake I made.

Some women are the reason why people tag ladies gold diggers,she only got married to me to steal from me. Please my advice to every single man out there don’t be blindfolded by love,while in love try and also listen to your family their reasons might be genuine..

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-reveals-wife-looted-goods-eloped-boyfriend-abroad.html

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by BlackDBagba: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oh no!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by micfoley: 6:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmmmmm. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by TheHistorian(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
You married someone you don't know her relatives?

BullCrap!

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by delugajackson: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
angry
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dear men,

There is always this voice of reason which constantly speaks through family members, particularly in choosing a partner. Listening to it sometimes does not mean you are weak or that you don't have a will of your own. angry

155 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by pocohantas(f): 7:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sad story. Some women are genuinely in love with a very broke guy and would use the available rich guy as a sponsor. He'll sponsor before marriage and sponsor in marriage [unknowingly]. His wife only took her own a step further by eloping with her lover.

What kind of woman abandons her child for a lover?
What kinda man would trust such a woman?
Both her and the school boyfriend are stupid.

He should take heart. She'll reap what she has sown.

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by jdluv(f): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
thank God you are aliveto share the story

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by ubunja(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:
on principle i will always support my brother over any one. even if he is wrong.thats what you do for family.i cant let a stranger that joined our family recently break up my older relationship with my brother.as a woman you can divorce my brother if you feel betrayed.but since i cant ever divorce my brother out of my life i choose him over you. nothing personal.its a blood thing. and blood is thicker than water.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Flexherbal(m): 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
His advice :

"Please my advice to every single man out there don’t be blindfolded by love,while in love try and also listen to your family their reasons might be genuine.."

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nutase: 7:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Demonic. Brother karma dey wait her for corner.

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Homeboiy: 7:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
hmm Odi ok
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Espada10: 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Advise to men...no matter the kind of so called "love" you have for a woman...before you marry ..make sure you get approval from your mother or sisters...some idiots will call you weak for doing so but don't listen to them, it will save you from a lot of headache and drama in the future.

....This is the reason I said that it is even risky to invest in your wife ..in the other thread

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Mariangeles(f): 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
She's surely going to get her punishment...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by ClitoPen: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
I hope the school boyfriend is not playing the same game on her!! Chain reaction loading....

12 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by decatalyst(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
TheHistorian:
You married soneone you don't know her relatives?

BullCrap!

Will he sell her relatives to recoup his money and properties back? grin

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Sage7(m): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Maybe something fetish was done! Some Women are so gullible and vulnerable. She might eventually come back to beg with explanations on how the devil used her!

11 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Sad story. Some women are genuinely in love with a very broke guy and would use the available rich guy as a sponsor. He'll sponsor before marriage and sponsor in marriage [unknowingly]. His wife only took her own a step further by eloping with her lover.

What kind of woman abandons her child for a lover?
What kinda man would trust such a woman?
Both her and the school boyfriend are stupid.

He should take heart. She'll reap what she has sown.
there is only one blokos.... ONE that has the access to the heart of a woman. Most marriages are in trouble these days because the blokos in the marriage isnt the one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by chynie: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oga your story sounds so untrue
But still take heart

9 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by BruncleZuma: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Zanas: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Biacan and oliviapope should come and give us the feminist view on the story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by EmmaLege: 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fear women..damn undecided

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Women re scum

4 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Mosesjoker(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
the way she's gonna regret what she did!!!! even her village people will join her in crying......
#karma

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Darn! D woman is a professional thief. Bidding her time to make a move.

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Premonition is a silent speaker.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by oshe11: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Find her

Bring her back home

Shoot her

4 Likes

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by bumi10(m): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
women

hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by oshe11: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
oshe11:
Find her

Bring her back home

Shot her
I support this same way Buhari support Fulanis
Re: Wife Dumps Her Son, Empties Husband's Shops, Elopes With School Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chai. This is why I dread women more than war front. Imagine leaving her own son behind just for obodo oyibo.
All these news make marriage so scary, damn.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Add Weight Or Get Fat In Their Huuby's House. / Should I Keep Enduring In This Supposed Marriage? / Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.