Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police (21332 Views)

Armed Robbers Stormed A Private Residence In Abuja Caught On CCTV / Cooperate Thief Who Stole Jewelry Worth N1.6m At Transcorp Hilton, Abuja Caught / Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by chieni(f): 10:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
angry
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by Isahalbash(m): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nigeria police can lie pass lie himself. If na true, dem for don display d tin make everybody see.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by acehood907(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uyi168:
..Thank u my brother..police just looking for more excuse to continue their onslaught
oga am sorry to say it, am a Muslim, and I want you to answer only One question in two questions please, ( who are the (friends) or the students of Jesus?) would you allow me abuse them in your present without slapping?
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by donjahsy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jochabed:
So the had a hidden agenda? When i taught their protest was a peaceful one.
Seems you easily believe everything you read on the internet and social media.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by Uyi168: 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
acehood907:
oga am sorry to say it, am a Muslim, and I want you to answer only One question in two questions please, ( who are the (friends) or the students of Jesus?) would you allow me abuse them in your present without slapping?
..are u sure u re nt quoting d wrong person?
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by LionDeLeo: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
FTrebirth:
[s][/s]

shut up!

shiites are muslims.

sunnis are moooslims.

shiites are followers of ali, are peaceful and are accommodating. they're friendly to christians..

sunnis are terrorists, suicide-bombers - followers of the rapist and paedophile called mooohamid - (isis, al-shabaab, al qaueda, boko haram, foooolani herdsmen, etc are sunnis) and they hate and kill people who don't share in their doctrines which are: kill, maim and destroy everyone who doesn't believe in the bloodthirsty allaaauwabaa!

Mynd44 OAM4J seun, pls I see no reason for insulting a religion here.
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by HillsBlaze(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
When NPF say bomb, it is actually a tiny stone.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by acehood907(m): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uyi168:
..are u sure u re nt quoting d wrong person?
no am not just answer my question first, I want to tell you something that you don't know about Shiite members
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by XTLikeNat777: 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm no pictorial or video evidence of these weapons?

Anyway this could be information meant for SECURITY PERSONNEL and not for the public. Wisdom pays.

1 Like

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by Uyi168: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
acehood907:
no am not just answer my question first, I want to tell you something that you don't know about Shiite members
..OK,actually i'm nt a xtian?
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by acehood907(m): 11:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uyi168:
..OK,actually i'm nt a xtian?
I'm am so sorry please forgive me
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by Uyi168: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
acehood907:
I'm am so sorry please forgive me
..no problem bro
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by fred04(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
only in Nigeria police kill rat,they snap and post. they kill python,they snap n post. kill don waney,snap snap n post. they see bomb,their camera lost,Abeg na Nokia torch dem them use?. Anybody that believes in this lie has been zombilized.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by acehood907(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uyi168:
..no problem bro
thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by KingsleyCEO: 11:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
I'm not a Muslim neither do I support those stuff. But I will never believe Nigeria police, all these are cooked up stories to justify killing and continuous shooting of the protesters.

They just call people terrorist just to justify shooting and killing them.

3 Likes

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by oluxy(m): 11:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jochabed:

Do not conclude on what the NPF said.

NPF can use anything to cover up.
I saw in the news they short one of the shiit members on the head.

How you doing today ma'am?

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by emezuo17: 11:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
You have a very serious problem, be careful let not your hatred for igbos kill you, which is going to be sooner than later if you don't change. Must you derail every topic with your hate filled write ups?

1 Like

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:
This is the same group some bastards were busy grunting how peaceful they are. Left for the animals, Buhari should have allowed them to grow into full scale terrorists like bh, the way that drunkard from otueke did.

To show how foolish they are, the hate-filled disgruntled organisms are seriously making effort to prove how shites are not muslims, really wonder which religion is associated with "Allahu Akbar".

If Bubu had allowed them to grow wings the way gej did to bh, it is those same animals that will keep inundating the cyberspace with foolish talk about how Buhari supports them because they are Muslims, but now, in their warped logic, shites are not muslims.

They have suddenly become sympathetic with their sworn enemies because of Buhari, lol. grin

Very disgusting set of creatures, honestly.

oga so you believe police mmmmmm boko Haram are Sunnis,isis sunnis all the Islamic terrorists we know on this earth are sunnis so tell me which of them are shia ?

2 Likes

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by Okeji(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:
This is the same group some bastards were busy grunting how peaceful they are. Left for the animals, Buhari should have allowed them to grow into full scale terrorists like bh, the way that drunkard from otueke did.

To show how foolish they are, the hate-filled disgruntled organisms are seriously making effort to prove how shites are not muslims, really wonder which religion is associated with "Allahu Akbar".

If Bubu had allowed them to grow wings the way gej did to bh, it is those same animals that will keep inundating the cyberspace with foolish talk about how Buhari supports them because they are Muslims, but now, in their warped logic, shites are not muslims.

They have suddenly become sympathetic with their sworn enemies because of Buhari, lol. grin

Very disgusting set of creatures, honestly.

God bless u my broda. U dey mind those disgruntled individual who are filled wif hatred n tribal bigotry? God will expose n punish whoever did not want this country to b great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by Opoki(m): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Jochabed:

Have you seen the IED?

Hmmmm. What is about to befall Nigeria is big with the way our security operatives are being used!
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by FRESHG(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Imo1stson:
Shiites have always been violent and should never be allowed to raise a head in Nigeria again. So many of the killings of Igbos that happened in the past across Northern Nigeria was carried out by Shiites. If one observes there has been nearly zero clash in the North since Zak-zaky was arrested.
THE SAME SHIITES THAT KILLED MADAM BRIDGET AGBAHIME IN KANO RIGHT.
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by macaranta(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Yea...massive bombs that dwarfed the ones in North Korea m
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by lastempero: 2:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Some people can't make use of their brain,some daft individuals here already believed this police bull n cork story.
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by kennsville(m): 2:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Lies. Show us proof.
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by vioment: 3:00am On Jan 11, 2018
More proof needed here. My doubt is 50/50. I don't trust the NPF -sars, or many agencies or even the house or senate at this time or before now. I just smell setup in this matter. My advice is don't radicalize the rational minds, prevent this path.
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by Uyeye(m): 3:39am On Jan 11, 2018
Dem don dey change d story.....

Police and their soiled reputation makes it hard to believe any info coming from them
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by fabre4: 4:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Jochabed:

Believe the police at your own peril
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by MightySparrow: 5:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Lololol. Bombs indeed! Lol. Just trying to justify the man's brain they destroyed today. We are here. The Shiite-Sunni battle is real. The Iran vs KSA is playing out in our face and we are quiet.

Keep provoking and killing the Shiite Muslims and expecting peace. What a foolish world we live. You are trying to entrench peace through destruction.

This is the root cause of all the problems in the world. Their kids grow up and are hurt and try to even the score and in the process they hurt other innocent people whose kids grow up and try to balance things. The cycle goes on.

The Foolishness of the human race is legendary. The Zaria massacre has not been forgotten and you are creating more. The foolishness of the human race is legendary.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/shia-zaria-massacre-two-years-gone/

Police and lies are 5 and 6. The Book Haram terrorism that has become national problem was caused by the police. It was after the police unwittingly killed Muhammad Yusuf and his men that is he peaceful group became violent and politicians took over their noble assembly, the international group.

Nigeria already has enough challenges. Buhari should not create another.

Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by nothernstar: 5:52am On Jan 11, 2018
I'm not a Muslim. But I found this tread as lie and over exaggeration from the police. Follow this well and found out that it was a planned story by other sect who do not like this group. In all Islam is built on lies and their follower are not groomed narrow minded. Their leaders and the rich think for them that's why you can't critics the religion and go free.
Re: Shiites Members Protesting In Abuja Caught With Bombs – Police by Profhussy(m): 5:53am On Jan 11, 2018
lies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Women, Brazilian Returnee, Intercepts Large Consignments / Marijuana Addict Assaults Widow And Her 2 Children With Broken Bottle [pix] / Taxify Drivers Abandon Their Clients To Fight Over Who Bashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.