Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,271 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car (1415 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / I Am Angry. My Wife Did Not Inform Me That Her Siblings Were Coming Over / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by grafixdon: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
what would be your action if your wife did this to your car just because she caught you cheating

Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by Jochabed(f): 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Women who are over the top when it comes to anger,will see these as a welcomed idea.

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by sisisioge: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oh chisos! She's not mad nau...she go fear God biko grin
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by sweettease(f): 8:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol she's not so smart if she thinks that's the best way to deal with it

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by grafixdon: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Jochabed:
Women who are over the top when it comes to anger,will see these as a welcomed idea.

shocked really?
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by Omuneizzy6(m): 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
I need to cast out that demon before i will know what to do.. And.
unless there is no money but if i have enough cash is to buy another one the next day to show her ignoramus..no need for fighting.
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by jerflakes(m): 6:19am On Jan 11, 2018
I will kill her body

Kill her soul

Bury her

Exhume her

Resurrect her

Kill her again

And the cycle continues

2 Likes

Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 11, 2018
u out not cheated tongue
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by PSTEMMA1960(m): 7:46am On Jan 11, 2018
grafixdon:
what would be your action if your wife did this to your car just because she caught you cheating
infidelity is bad, i won't so her anything because i did worse, and for ur information, some women are rich, they can buy back the car after apology has been rendered..
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by grafixdon: 7:47am On Jan 11, 2018
sisisioge:
Oh chisos! She's not mad nau...she go fear God biko grin

Some women can do it, trust me.
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by grafixdon: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
I need to cast out that demon before i will know what to do.. And.
unless there is no money but if i have enough cash is to buy another one the next day to show her ignoramus..no need for fighting.

You'll forgive her?
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by grafixdon: 7:48am On Jan 11, 2018
jerflakes:
I will kill her body
Kill her soul
Bury her
Exhume her
Resurrect her
Kill her again
And the cycle continues
You wicked o. Chai grin
jerflakes:
I will kill her body
Kill her soul
Bury her
Exhume her
Resurrect her
Kill her again
And the cycle continues
You wicked o. Chai
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by grafixdon: 7:50am On Jan 11, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
infidelity is bad, i won't so her anything because i did worse, and for ur information, some women are rich, they can buy back the car after apology has been rendered..

In the case she's too poor to even buy the tires, what happen?

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:05am On Jan 11, 2018
grafixdon:

In the case she's too poor to even buy the tires, what happen?
as a christian that i am, i believe that every sin has a price, i won't be happy that she did that, bt what should i do, send her packing?
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:22am On Jan 11, 2018
grafixdon:

You'll forgive her?
dont know yet...when i get married and she does that then she will know that lunatic get level..
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by sodiqapril(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2018
I'll sell her parents' properties
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by grafixdon: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
dont know yet...when i get married and she does that then she will know that lunatic get level..

LOL.
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by GidisFinest: 9:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Run... because it is only a matter of time before you take the place of the car.
Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by Daniel2289(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Omuneizzy6:
That means u are going to cheat when u get married??

1 Like

Re: What Would Be Your Action If Your Wife Did This To Your Car by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
grafixdon:
make her cuz another one

(1) (Reply)

If You Grew Up Without A Father,how Did you overcome / How Do I Deal With This / Install Solar Energy Now Pay Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.