Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Poetic Words Rhythmic Pleasing To The Ear - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poetic Words Rhythmic Pleasing To The Ear (738 Views)

Themes And Poetic Devices In The Good Morrow By John Donne / Themes And Poetic Devices In Raider Of The Treasure Trove By Lade Wosornu / THROWBACK STORY: The Ear And The Mosquito (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poetic Words Rhythmic Pleasing To The Ear by KingSango(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Poetic words rhythmic like the waves deep in ocean blue
The Orange Sun piercing the waters creating funky hue
These words are single notes simple utterances so soft
No masquerade, no hidden meanings, nothing to cross
The world is a calabash of sweet joy if you let it be
Pouring down a warmth light you can feel and see....
A feather pen wrote the melody and a peaceful heart
Poetry puts me in the mood always its a loving art...
Just you and me, the Sun, sky touching waters..
The half moon captivates us traps us in poetic order.....

1 Share

Re: Poetic Words Rhythmic Pleasing To The Ear by KingSango(m): 2:48am On Jan 11, 2018
Unfinished work energizes me to work harder and smarter

1 Share

Re: Poetic Words Rhythmic Pleasing To The Ear by KingSango(m): 1:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
KingSango:

Poetic words rhythmic like the waves deep in ocean blue
The Orange Sun piercing the waters creating funky hue
These words are single notes simple utterances so soft
No masquerade, no hidden meanings, nothing to cross
The world is a calabash of sweet joy if you let it be
Pouring down a warmth light you can feel and see....
A feather pen wrote the melody and a peaceful heart
Poetry puts me in the mood always its a loving art...
Just you and me, the Sun, sky touching waters..
The half moon captivates us traps us in poetic order.....

Re: Poetic Words Rhythmic Pleasing To The Ear by KingSango(m): 1:06am On Jan 12, 2018

1 Share

Re: Poetic Words Rhythmic Pleasing To The Ear by KingSango(m): 11:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: Poetic Words Rhythmic Pleasing To The Ear by KingSango(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oshun

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: Poetic Words Rhythmic Pleasing To The Ear by KingSango(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2018
KingSango:

Oshun

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (Reply)

"SURVIVAL" A Short Story Written By AMAIBI GEORGE / John Boyega to Star in Tomi Adeyemi’s Yoruba History Movie / Pls, Do You Know If She'll Survive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.