Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:06 AM

What's The Average Income/earning Of A Seller Who Sells On Amazon Kindle? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What's The Average Income/earning Of A Seller Who Sells On Amazon Kindle? (357 Views)

Amazon Kindle Ebook & Paperback Publishing! +All Digital Channels! / Amazon Kindle Publishing: Gateway to Financial Freedom / “Foreignpreneur” Now Free On Amazon Kindle; Nigerian Ambassador Gives Foreword (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Average Income/earning Of A Seller Who Sells On Amazon Kindle? by HiddenManna(m): 1:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Hello...

Please, I'm willing to sell an interesting novella on Amazon Kindle and make amazing sales on the platform. The truth is, after earning money from my sales, I'd use it to start a profitable business as a tertiary student and take care of some needs.

I would like to know how much an average seller of e-books selling on Amazon could possibly make in a month too.

Please, I'd also like to hear more from those who currently and actively sell on the said platform. I also really need advise on how I can sell on Amazon since I'd be publishing my book soon.

Please I need your responses. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Get Charged To Take Charge: Enough Is Enough - Johnspeak Uwangue / How Does Studying History Help In Acting / The Hand Of The Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.