Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup (8211 Views)

Patrice Evra Backs England To Win Euro 2020 While Holding A Fish (Photos) / Brazil Vs Costa Rica: World Cup (2 - 0) 22 June 2018 / Alex Iwobi: "Why I Snubbed England To Play For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Rigel95(m): 9:42am On Jan 11, 2018
as usual beat them in friendly then lose scandalously in the competition proper
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by wildchild02: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Good

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by 247TechBlog(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2018
I hope we win

Them Ademola Lookman and Jordan Ibe and co are sure not to get starting spots. If only they received some sense and decided to play for Nigeria
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by victorazy(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2018
kennosklint:
England go chop am na
for ur mind
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by LZAA: 9:53am On Jan 11, 2018
snazzy5050:
guess you’re scared of Harry Kane and Jamie vardy grin
grin grin
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by ogbiwa: 9:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Me thinking of the possibility of Ikechukwu Ezenwa facing Harry Kane

4 Likes

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Teeboi56: 10:00am On Jan 11, 2018
miremoses:
Hope England plays with their full squad. No excuses in case Nigeria beats them.
No excuse like Argentina did d last time we beat them

2 Likes

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:04am On Jan 11, 2018
jy2kbeyond:
That 4-2 win against Argentina has really helped to hype the super Eagles. The disadvantage is that opponents will be hyper-prepared whenever they play Nigeria not knowing that the 4-2 is a copied assignment which Even our coach can't explain grin grin grin grin grin

Nice try dude, but the joke is dry... So beating Argentina 4-2 is copied assignment? Nigerians and their debilitating sense of belief

6 Likes

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Freeman59: 10:05am On Jan 11, 2018
i can bet my balls, you will watch that match
donstan18:
I can only see one team there being Costa Rica , the rest teams England and Nigeria are overhyped, over corrupt, not organize and overrated trash of teams, the are just a country version of Fulham and Crystapalace.

I rather fall inlove with Pocochantas which the possibility is 1% than using 90mins of my time to watch England vs Nigeria.
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Amberon11: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2018
Did they tell you Nigeria would play Costa Rica?
YoungDaNaval:
Nigeria will beat England and draw caosral Rica. go and mark it somewhere
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:07am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Nigeria will beat England and draw caosral Rica. go and mark it somewhere

What is just wrong with these FP plastic fans? Read u no gree.... Na wa

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:09am On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:
I can only see one team there being Costa Rica , the rest teams England and Nigeria are overhyped, over corrupt, not organize and overrated trash of teams, the are just a country version of Fulham and Crystapalace.

I rather fall inlove with Pocochantas which the possibility is 1% than using 90mins of my time to watch England vs Nigeria.

See this one.... And it is "Pocahontas" undecided

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by ADRIAN88(m): 10:13am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

If England like, let it play against other planets, it won't go anywhere in this world cup.

Back to sender!!

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:14am On Jan 11, 2018
cstr1001:
The only thing i know is that HARRY KANE is deadly.

He can single-handedly make a team lose against England even if England don't play well.
like say e never dey play when they draw teams and lose. Was he not in the Euros when Iceland kicked them out? Which goals did he score?

The sooner most Nigerians realise that ckuh football ia different from National Teams, the better you will acquaint yourselves with the truth

2 Likes

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by ADRIAN88(m): 10:17am On Jan 11, 2018
snazzy5050:
England the Overhyped team!!! Nigeria all the way for the win .

Winners Chapel!!
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 11, 2018
killsmith:
England is piece of cake.
They couldn't beat a bunch of Scandinavian fishermen in the last European championship.
bros I hail o you get mouth
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2018
You are so right dear. See ehn, I love Kane but truth is, dude with England is a different ball game. No single goal whem it mattered most at the Euros. He was simply shiiiit...

This game is not gonna be like how they played a boring draw with Brazil in their last friendly. In this case England will be meeting a team. A team that can actually "ball" and play with quickness and flair.

They may have the most lethal striker in 2017 calendar year but as far as international football goes, we have a team. A damn dangerous one too although underrated.

safarigirl:
like say e never dey play when they draw teams and lose. Was he not in the Euros when Iceland kicked them out? Which goals did he score?

The sooner most Nigerians realise that ckuh football ia different from National Teams, the better you will acquaint yourselves with the truth

4 Likes

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Wfaluse: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

If England like, let it play against other planets, it won't go anywhere in this world cup.

Na so you hate them reach? Bad guy
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by verydark: 10:26am On Jan 11, 2018
NaoSlay:

english cant play soccer.they are very miserable in it.

1 Like

Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by imarrpopson: 10:31am On Jan 11, 2018
Godsaves18:
A win in this encounter will send a signal to the Argentine and Croatian national teams so I expect the Super Eagles to give their all
BTW
I don't know what gives me this unusual confidence that Naija will lift the cup in Moscow, anyone with same feeling?
It should be the osogbo weed bro.
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2018
safarigirl:

Harry Kane has been in brilliant form for England of late though, scoring 7 goals in just 6 appearances.
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Rockyrascal(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Godsaves18:
A win in this encounter will send a signal to the Argentine and Croatian national teams so I expect the Super Eagles to give their all
BTW
I don't know what gives me this unusual confidence that Naija will lift the cup in Moscow, anyone with same feeling?
Bros that your feelings de deceive you....am sure you are alone on that one grin cheesy
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by judedwriter(m): 12:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fran6ik:
IWOBI is your turn to let TAMMY ABRAHAM to know the diff
. dats if he makes the team sef
grin
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
Godsaves18:

Guy the brand of weed you're smoking is very potent
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by cstr1001: 2:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
safarigirl:

The kane of them is different from the kane of now o.

But your point is valid.
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by Amoto94(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
The game is a good for preparation and will surely be a confidence booster for the underrated Super Eagles of Nigeria.

With Raheem Sterling and Harry Kane in brilliant the Three Lions are no pushovers as posited by safarigirl, you can't based your judgment off last Euros a lot has happened afterwards and a lot will still happen.
Re: England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup by benqo01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
finally playing a better team...not those niger republic and car....eagles all the way

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oparanozie: I’m Proud To Have Led Falcons Bonus Protest In 2019 / AFCON 2023: I Want To Win Fourth Title With Nigeria – Peseiro Insists / Counting On Mikel To Be A Messi- Segun Odegbami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.