Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus (1417 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions / 3 Madonna University Students Gets Burnt Beyond Recognition In Horrific Accident / Unilorin Worst Graduating Students Gets UK Scholarships (2) (3) (4)

UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by Drgemini1: 7:09am On Jan 11, 2018
OMG.: Due to the unavailability of fuel In town,
Car and korope drivers has been on shortage to meet the number of students leaving and entering the school. ..due to that effect, students are finding it difficult to even study.
See images... Here

Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by purem(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2018
Na buhari cuz am embarassed

Awon omo shakushaku

Eje ko ma ye won pe oti shabrabra loju awon omo shepeteri

If u'r nt yoloba, u will never understand undecided

Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by giftedshantel(m): 7:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Chai......
Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by SUPERPACK: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2018
go and buy bicycle my people, we need it to reduce our national fuel consumption, even advanced nations like USA, england, Netherland, china, constantly make use of bicycle as a means of transportation,

Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by AnodaIT(m): 7:59am On Jan 11, 2018
After some dude would be writing "10 reasons to attend a public university in Nigeria"

Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 11, 2018
grin Nigeria is finish God help us all in dis god forsaken country

Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by ijoba22(m): 9:00am On Jan 11, 2018
SUPERPACK:
go and buy bicycle my people, we need it to reduce our national fuel consumption, even advanced nations like USA, england, Netherland, china, constantly make use of bicycle as a means of transportation,
bro i dnt u know how far unilorin campus to their to there off k
Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 11, 2018
SUPERPACK:

I concur.

Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by Drdreyy: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2018
This is serious, when I was there it never got to this level, not even during the subsidy removal saga under Jonathan.

Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by mayorchelsea(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2018
SUPERPACK:
Do you know how far Unilorin's car park is to the gate?Bicycle ko,tricycle ni.
Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by Nltaliban(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2018

Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by kehinde1588(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2018
SUPERPACK:
Did u say bicycle in UNILORIN
Bros u need to come see yourself first. By the time u ride and ride, and ur leg got broken, u go no say to struggle for cab better pass bicycle
Re: UNILORIN : Thousands Of Students Gets Packed By Trailers To Get Off -campus by Mrkumareze(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2018
SUPERPACK:

U wan make person die quick Abi. The mentioned countries has path meant for bicycles and unlike naija where wia human, animals, okada, keke, cars and trailers dey drag same road. U come add bicycle join na obituary

Aau Post UTME Screening Point Is Out / SHOCKING: Public Schools Have Better WAEC Results Than Private Schools / Countries That Allows International Student To Bring Their Family