Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA (23811 Views)

I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA / Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Appointed The Director-general Of The NIA / Buhari Appointed DG Of Lottery Commission Without Senate's Approval- Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Have you seen a northern graduate sweating for a job before?

I've never seen. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Willexmania(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Lemme Just Book Space Here....
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by omoiyalayi(m): 10:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmmmmm

He's smiling to the bank already grin

Only God knows how much will end up in his own apartment in the short time he will serve

But that Ayo Oke guy no try @all o

Hw can you be in possession of that kind of money & you allow them take it away like that

The money he supposed starched in different apartment in different city sef

Am sure some members of his family are living in poverty

Anyway it's nigeria money and we ve recovered it

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by omowolewa: 10:18am On Jan 11, 2018
He has the required blood group

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Saintdaprince(m): 10:19am On Jan 11, 2018
French and Arabic studies = NIA Boss.

He is an old man too.

Where are the leaders of tomorrow when grand fathers are still occupying position in our dear beloved Nigeria.

Which way Nigerains?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by jojo1415: 10:20am On Jan 11, 2018
Afonjas rite now sad shocked

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by planetx: 10:22am On Jan 11, 2018
The question is not whether he is qualified for the job or not I am sure he his, but in a multi ethnic and multi religious country like country this president appointments are too lopsided in favour of one section of the country and religion. Why is this hard for people to understand.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by TOMMYS: 10:23am On Jan 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Have you seen a northern graduate sweating for a job before?

I've never seen. lipsrsealed
I never see too..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by musa234(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2018
No federal character principle in all his appointments. What a triabalist

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by dheilaw1(m): 10:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin political appointments in this country is now by Merit, not by qualification
you are confused. what's your own definition of Merit?
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Nasarawaboy(m): 10:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin political appointments in this country is now by Merit, not by qualification
Lol
What type of comment is this?
Nairalanders wee not kill me with their comments

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by 247TechBlog(m): 10:28am On Jan 11, 2018
Nice one!

I hope he does right with the position though

Check www.247techblog.com for your Tech news, Tips & How To Guides

You will love it wink
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 11, 2018
I know this guy shocked
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Tecno66: 10:35am On Jan 11, 2018
But Buhari see us finish for south o. If you ask now them go say na so Jonathan do am. Must somebody copy bad thing or must you retaliate? At list in the spirit of federal character, mix things up a little bit. I no get brother there wey won help me, I just feel people should be reasonable. 95% of headship of military and para military organisations are of the protected specie and you think you can preach to those people to ask for their votes and they listen? Well this COULD be part of the plan to rig the 2019 elections so that anyone complains will be taken care off. If my fear is true, sorry. It may work in Togo, Ghana, Benin and other small countries, not here.
Prinq:

The new Director General of the National Intelligence Agency NIA is Ahmed Rufai
Abubakar , a retired career Foreign Service officer, who till his appointment served as Senior Special Assistant to the President (SSAP) on Foreign Affairs/International Relations. He takes over from the immediate past DG, Ayo Oke, who was dismissed from service in October last year following the N13 billion found in his Ikoyi apartment.

Source =>> http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/01/photo-of-newly-appointed-dg-of-national.html?m=1

OAM4J MYND44..
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by macaranta(m): 10:38am On Jan 11, 2018
The Northern Republic of Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by AdolfHitlerxXx: 10:48am On Jan 11, 2018
killsmith:
The thing don dey clear for Yoruba people eye small small.

Very soon, e go clear like dstv.

You would soon become a billionaire with your obsession with Yorubas instead of empowering yourself.

Stupidity sells well, just keep it up and keep wasting your MB on a Yoruba-owned website. That's very productive
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Nova01(m): 10:51am On Jan 11, 2018
BUHARI is just a bigoted dictator ..... i will still say my own oke never embezzled funds no foreign intelligence agency keeps all there money on books they keep alot in cash too see the united states CIA fo instance the hold alot of cash for operations that are off the books
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by iswallker(m): 10:55am On Jan 11, 2018
Litesanti:
From Senior Special Assistant to the President (SSAP) on Foreign Affairs/International Relations..... to The Director of National Intelligence Agency...
1. Is he the best for the post??
2. How does it relate .

This country sef

A foreign service officer is a diplomat and a spy...

Intelligence is their work..

shocked
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by wildchild02: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2018
Nice

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by iswallker(m): 10:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Monimatic:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a bastard

A retired foreign service officer...

He is a spy..

Has similar training to a CIA agent...

shocked
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by IYANGBALI: 11:00am On Jan 11, 2018
Just imagine. From one aboki to another aboki
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Guyman02: 11:11am On Jan 11, 2018
The implication of his apppointment is that the SW has been reduced in the National Security Council while up till date not a single Igbo man is a member of the NSC and many still dont see that as Buharis bigotry
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Hotzone(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Requirement of getting federal juicy appointment:
1. Must be from Nothern part
2. Must be from 75yrs and above or look frail
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by manci(m): 11:16am On Jan 11, 2018
Monimatic:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a bastard
nonsense you don't care about his qualification just because his not from you're village , with people like you nigeria will never go forward .
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Fawklicant: 11:16am On Jan 11, 2018
And as usual, an Hausa/Fulani gets the job!
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by vertueptime: 11:27am On Jan 11, 2018
Ndi igbo people don suffer
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 11, 2018
vertueptime:
Ndi igbo people don psuffer
No very wrong we already know our fate so already empowered ourselves, we don't depend on federal government, Na you the thing fit dey affect cos you voted in APC with some hope that is being dashed to the wall.
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by nwatthu(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
please tell them and remind them...Buhari has lost it, hoe doesnt care.
Ibegtodiffer:
NCAN..lol. For real, how on earth are you not suppose to notice the name? He studied French. And he's good enough to be a DG of the most Intelligent Agency of the country. Later, people will still be wondering why things are falling apart. #myonekobo
Re: Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA by rhymesnoni(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
congratulations Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi: Magnus Abe Dares Me, I Won’t Support His Governorship Bid / Imo Police Kill 4 Suspected IPOB/ESN Members, Charms, IEDs Recovered / Buhari Garners 40,000 Followers On Twitter In 2 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.