Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (53209 Views)

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by LifeDrama: 8:36am On Jan 11, 2018
A Nigerian lady identified as Yoruba Delta girl on Twitter, shared how she was harassed by Korean doctor at Lagos hospital leaving her in pain.

Read the post she published on her Twitter;

"I went for ulcer treatment which requires stomach massage. From stomach massage dis doctor strtd massaging my breast, pussy. I'm still confused. I feel violated Please dnt leav ur daughters /sisters alone with a male doctor in the hospital room . cuz sum doctors re really dogs"

https://twitter.com/emi_da_viNci/status/951105643733311489

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/11/lady-recounts-how-she-was-harassed-at-a-lagos-hospital/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by KushyKush: 8:38am On Jan 11, 2018
These twitter stories are all lies to trend and gain followers.

The earlier you get that, the earlier you understand and see through the organized bullshìt.

Well, that's none of my business

216 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by donstan18: 8:40am On Jan 11, 2018

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Smellymouth: 8:44am On Jan 11, 2018
You nor wan cause quanta then why u come put am for twitter ? To get attention,?

167 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

you didn't report to anyone but felt the need to bring it to twitter for cheap attention and likes.
She should inform the #metoo campaign.I doubt if she would be taken serious in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by LessNoise: 8:53am On Jan 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
She should inform the #metoo campaign.I doubt if she would be taken serious in Nigeria.

Its a big lie...why would she not state the name of the hospital rather she said she'll let it slide can u imagine such fuckery

43 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:54am On Jan 11, 2018
LessNoise:

Its a big lie...why would she not state the name of the hospital rather she said she'll let it slide can u imagine such fuckery
She is such a liar for saying such how can you say you would let the matter slide.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Evaberry:

you didn't report to anyone but felt the need to bring it to twitter for cheap attention and likes.
Atleast i yaff learn something from it..

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 11, 2018
grin lol..... She is suffering from Brain Ulcer.

13 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by okonja(m): 9:13am On Jan 11, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 11, 2018
Everyone want to be heard, is a female nurse not supposed to be there with the doctor?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by efepro(m): 10:02am On Jan 11, 2018
what's the point speaking out if you can't report the Dr. and the Hospital.

Nigerians with "e no concern" "I no want wahala".

You indirectly create wahala by not reporting to the appropriate authority and allow other people fall victim.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2018
LifeDrama:
A Nigerian lady identified as Yoruba Delta girl on Twitter, shared how she was harassed by Korean doctor at Lagos hospital leaving her in pain.

"I went for ulcer treatment which requires stomach massage. From stomach massage dis doctor strtd massaging my breast, pussy. I'm still confused. I feel violated Please dnt leav ur daughters /sisters alone with a male doctor in the hospital room . cuz sum doctors re really dogs"

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/11/lady-recounts-how-she-was-harassed-at-a-lagos-hospital/
Stomach massage
Why can't your sister massage you at home.
Fear Women
Because

When a woman decide to perform Evil
The devil sit and learn from her

13 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by BruncleZuma: 11:31am On Jan 11, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Cheap lies for Social Media approval...No doctor will do a physical without the presence of a nurse except say nah D&C you go do for one corner.

13 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by grin88(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2018
undecided

7 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Heywhizzy(m): 11:31am On Jan 11, 2018
chai, konji knows no race.. even in her picture, a guy is still pressing her nyanch, Issokay, doctor was pressing your brezz n pušsy and you were looking, you na come and be complaining on twitter, why not sue the hospital

7 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2018
I guess she must have squirted heavily...!!!

2 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by jombo56: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2018
that's men for you some can't control themselves
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by DanielsParker(m): 11:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Lie. I don't know why I don't believe all these Twitter stories. you leave the appropriate authority to lay your complaints and come to Twitter to talk bullcrap

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Guyman02: 11:32am On Jan 11, 2018
Women seeking for attention everywhere, from the religious extremist called Firdaus who wants to hear hijab to be called to bar to Tonto doing cosmetic surgery to baby mamas of musicians posting rubbish on social media to get cheap popularity and 3hrs of fame

My problem is that the 0 - 0 played by Chelsea against Arsenal cut my game, I nearly show those betting company shege

8 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Mcsenior(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2018
cool
REVEALED recently

How to use common herbs and spices to treat all kinds of life threatening infections and diseases free on naturalremedylab.com
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by tballeyy(m): 11:33am On Jan 11, 2018
The good things is not for one person
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
I meet people molested and tortured every time and many places in this world. You might be so shocked that it is happening even inside your family or under your own roof.

many victims are powerless. Imagine what big names like Harvey Weintein and Bill Cosby were doing to celebrities. shocking is the word. You would least expect people with such money and fame to go that low. and the victims are also rich and powerful people. if they felt powerless, imagine ordinary people like this girl. She would be charge for defamation and the litigation process is surely beyond what she can afford or endure mentally.

Bro, men are also raped this days. Do not be a victim to be convinced. If you see anyone speaking up, don't hush them. encourage them because you might just be the next father begging for the public to understand your case. what is your child gets defiled and probably dies or contracts an incurable disease from rape or assault?

Do not pray to be in that situation. The stigma and things.

Think twice!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by HeyCorleone(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Honestly I don't understand ladies these days.

Why is it they report every single thing to social media?

These days you go in Twitter and see one funny story or the other by a female all the bid to trend. From rape, to a date gone wrong, to encounters with a broke guy, to escapades with a ritualist. Why all these?!

Why don't they just report matters to the appropriate authorities?! You got raped? Report to the police and state your case accordingly. You got molested? Report to the police. Was almost used for ritual? Report to the police.

Ladies don't even take such matters seriously. They just see it as a means to trend and gain a few retweets on Twitter. Depressing.

If you really want to share your story, there are better and saner means to do so.

The more depressing thing is they'd keep repeating the same things that led them to a particular situation.

Honestly I don't pity females.

Imagine she said she let it slide? Why then did you put it on Twitter?! Someone molested you and you're letting it slide? It's obvious this one is a hardened prostitute that's used to touches of all sorts of men that she doesn't find it strange to be improperly handled. Give the name of the doctor
- No. Give the name of the Hospital - No. So what was her purpose of the tweet?! This one is over stupid.

That is why they'd continue to be molested because the people doing it know the highest that would happen is that the Lady would report it to social media and nothing would come of it..

Odoriferous attention seeking creatures.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Dammylois(f): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
There is ought to be a chaperone in the room when you have to examine opposite sex.... I don't seem to understand what is wrong with ppl these days,its getting too much abeg

1 Like

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Doctormarrvin: 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Ewwwwwww
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Talk2Bella(f): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
grin na wa, u don't wanna cause quanta

3 Likes

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Stormyharper(m): 11:34am On Jan 11, 2018
LifeDrama:

Liar. I want to believe you but my brain and heart said you are telling us a tales to get attention. Smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.