Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

"I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady (53208 Views)

3 Girls Who Removed Their Breasts And Transitioned Into Men (Photo) / My breasts are too big. I want to reduce them. / Violet J: My Breasts Are Too Heavy, My Bra Size Not In Market, I Need Surgery" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Austinoiz(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
FAKE
FAKER
FAKEST
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by snipernigga(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
The nurse that tried it me was not so lucky, the juice I released entered every hole in her face. Nansense!!! grin grin grin
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by nwakibie3(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:
These twitter stories are all lies to trend and gain followers.

The earlier you get that, the earlier you understand and see through the organized bullshìt.

Well, that's none of my business

this nairalander don suffer grin grin

am sure he will regret attending the party grin grin grin

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by toutlemonde: 2:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

The earlier you get that, the earlier you understand and see through the organized bullshìt.

yeah we know she's lying but she can continue..

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
I never say things like this but that girl is a liar. There is no such treatment as stomach massage for ulcer. She must have gone for abortion
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Espada10: 3:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
LifeDrama:
A Nigerian lady identified as Yoruba Delta girl on Twitter, shared how she was harassed by Korean doctor at Lagos hospital leaving her in pain.

Read the post she published on her Twitter;

"I went for ulcer treatment which requires stomach massage. From stomach massage dis doctor strtd massaging my breast, pussy. I'm still confused. I feel violated Please dnt leav ur daughters /sisters alone with a male doctor in the hospital room . cuz sum doctors re really dogs"

https://twitter.com/emi_da_viNci/status/951105643733311489

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/11/lady-recounts-how-she-was-harassed-at-a-lagos-hospital/

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by davillian(m): 3:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
She enjoyed it and forgot to shout.
cheesy grin
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Smellymouth: 4:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
KushyKush:

Baba u don turn this guy picx to meme.. Hahahahah..
Wetin the chicken do the guy? cheesy
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by KushyKush: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Smellymouth:

Baba u don turn this guy picx to meme.. Hahahahah..
Wetin the chicken do the guy? cheesy

Boss the guy meme perfect báje. grin

1 Like

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
maynia:

she said they raped her in the hospital
She didn't shout or raise any alarn
Didn't report to anybody in the hospital

Did they tIE her hand ?
Or block her mouth ?
Or threaten her?

But she comes on twitter to give us awareness
Really?
that means you have never been to the hospital before. or you have never had a medical issue before.
do you that people can be sedated?
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
maynia:

The girl is lying
And stop supporting them blindly
What proof does she have.

So anybody that comes on twitter and says she was rape everybody should belive it?

Not everybody is gullible
I did not ask you to believe her and I do not know her. but let us be fair. if you have the right to disbelieve her story, why do you think others do not have the right to believe her? I still stand with the babe. If she says she was raped yes she was. you cannot shut her up for speaking out when you have nothing against her. you interrogate to find out the truth not shutting her up.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by refreshrate: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
I did not ask you to believe her and I do not know her. but let us be fair. if you have the right to disbelieve her story, why do you think others do not have the right to believe her? I still stand with the babe. If she says she was raped yes she was. you cannot shut her up for speaking out when you have nothing against her. you interrogate to find out the truth not shutting her up.

I've had an altercation with her before on twitter soon as I saw her picture I remembered.

Bros forget defending that babe

This is a lie

She thrives on seeking fake attention on the app. Leave story abeg
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
refreshrate:

I've had an altercation with her before on twitter soon as I saw her picture I remembered.

This is a lie

you cannot trash someone that easily. the fact that you had an altercation does not mean she is not a victim. You are being biased if you thing that way. I have seen harassment and assault so I cannot trash anyone coming forward. she is seeking attention but that does not deny the fact that millions of others have been assaulted or is being assaulted or will be assaulted.
Your personal altercation is between you two. It could have been sparked by your reaction or tone of conversation. But she made a shocking revelation that you should make you inquire the name of the hospital firstly if you mean well.

for other victims who to you are actual victims, what have you done to help them or seek justice for them?
nothing!

so let the slay queen be an awareness to people that such a thing happens and can happen to anyone. I dislike people disbelieving others based on previous encounters or personal sentiments. give her the benefit of doubt and make your inquiry.
who knows, you could be saving your own child.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
that means you have never been to the hospital before. or you have never had a medical issue before.
do you that people can be sedated?

She was sedated ?
That's why she knew she was touched in the boobs and vagina... She was sedated ,she walked home
Open twitter and start tweeting
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Give me 2 reasons why I should believe her?

I will give you 10 reasons why she is lying
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
you cannot trash someone that easily. the fact that you had an altercation does not mean she is not a victim. You are being biased if you thing that way. I have seen harassment and assault so I cannot trash anyone coming forward. she is seeking attention but that does not deny the fact that millions of others have been assaulted or is being assaulted or will be assaulted.
Your personal altercation is between you two. It could have been sparked by your reaction or tone of conversation. But she made a shocking revelation that you should make you inquire the name of the hospital firstly if you mean well.

for other victims who to you are actual victims, what have you done to help them or seek justice for them?
nothing!

so let the slay queen be an awareness to people that such a thing happens and can happen to anyone. I dislike people disbelieving others based on previous encounters or personal sentiments. give her the benefit of doubt and make your inquiry.

Put your emotions out of this

And use your brain to think it through

Someone was raped
You asking us to find out who abd which hospital she was raped?

Why can't she say it when she was ranting about being raped
We have seen many girls come up to twitter and calling there rapist out
Why is her different?

Because she doesn't want quanta?
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by refreshrate: 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

nothing!

Her handle is there

Go through it on twitter

Save us the lecture

Sorry didn't go beyond the second line of your epistle either

Happy New Year
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by refreshrate: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
maynia:

Someone was raped

Why is her different?

Don't mind him they'll be trying to push senselessness
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by drnoel: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
LifeDrama:
A Nigerian lady identified as Yoruba Delta girl on Twitter, shared how she was harassed by Korean doctor at Lagos hospital leaving her in pain.

Read the post she published on her Twitter;

"I went for ulcer treatment which requires stomach massage. From stomach massage dis doctor strtd massaging my breast, pussy. I'm still confused. I feel violated Please dnt leav ur daughters /sisters alone with a male doctor in the hospital room . cuz sum doctors re really dogs"

https://twitter.com/emi_da_viNci/status/951105643733311489

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/11/lady-recounts-how-she-was-harassed-at-a-lagos-hospital/

Am still lost at the ulcer treatment part requiring stomach massage, that's bullshit
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 2:50am On Jan 12, 2018
refreshrate:

Her handle is there

Go through it on twitter

Save us the lecture

Sorry didn't go beyond the second line of your epistle either

Happy New Year
oga get out of my face. who you be? go and sit down. if you get problem with the girl carry your useless problem comot for my face. I do not believe you but I believe her.
who day give you lecture?
I be like your papa.
common carry your stupid face comot for road make we see people.
who send you?
you no follow.
you way day follow woman wuarel you no day shame. you day tell me sorry your nyarsch.

People like you are the devils we have in this country. Person day tell you her ordeal you come online day tell us say you and am quarrel.

smell out ediot
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 2:54am On Jan 12, 2018
maynia:

Someone was raped

Why is her different?

she has said her own. if you no like am say yours. no be by force o

she post something for her own page. no be your own oh.

let her be and enjoy her life. she is not intruding in your own affair. she don tell you if you want to know more consult herr. but the last thing I want to hear people do Is dispel it.

You think say if na abroad many of all these nonsense way day happen here go day happen. Even you way day doubt you go get backlash.

leave her if you no believe her but don't shut her up
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 2:56am On Jan 12, 2018
refreshrate:

This is a lie

are you not ashamed that you travelled all the way from your profile to her own to have the altercation? is that what your parents gave birth to you for?

at your age are you supposed to be proud and publicly announcing that you had an altercation with a woman?

what a man!

my friend go and sit your stupid arse down. no one cares about your dead life
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

let her be and enjoy her life. she is not intruding in your own affair. she don tell you if you want to know more consult herr. but the last thing I want to hear people do Is dispel it.

You think say if na abroad many of all these nonsense way day happen here go day happen. Even you way day doubt you go get backlash.

Because people in abroad are foolish abi

Go abroad, and go make false accusations with no proof
And see what go happen.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:

Hope you know that there are female prisoners in abroad too ooo
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by williamdeluxe(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Who knows diz guy?

Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 9:23am On Jan 12, 2018
maynia:

Hope you know that there are female prisoners in abroad too ooo
of course, It plays both ways. One thing I hate is shutting people up when they speak out. let people exercise their rights as humans. Even if they are your children, they have minds of their own. let people be free. which kind country be this, person talk dem go gather am. but we see thieves displaying wealth we will celebrate them.

No one knows the truth but she has expressed herself. Let her be
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 9:24am On Jan 12, 2018
maynia:

Because people in abroad are foolish abi

Go abroad, and go make false accusations with no proof
And see what go happen.
she tell you say she no get proof? My dear if you find yourself abroad take time. mind your business and cane your lane
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
she tell you say she no get proof? My dear if you find yourself abroad take time. mind your business and cane your lane

She get proof ?
They were asking her to just mention the name of the doctor or the hospital
She said
She no want quanta?
What else again?
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
of course, It plays both ways. One thing I hate is shutting people up when they speak out. let people exercise their rights as humans. Even if they are your children, they have minds of their own. let people be free. which kind country be this, person talk dem go gather am. but we see thieves displaying wealth we will celebrate them.

No one knows the truth but she has expressed herself. Let her be

Right as human in expense of another human ?
Do you know how many lives have been ruined because of false accusations?

You don't care if the story is true or false
You just supporting her blindly
Someone said they touch her boob's and vagina. You said she was sedated ?
Really?

She couldn't report to anybody in the hospital or the police
You still said she is creating an awareness on twitter
How will that help her?

You self look am, judge am yourself

Do you know there are woman that were caught giving false rape accusations abroad. And they are serving jail time now?
Cause the way you are saying it, as if someone report a rape case, the next thing is to go arrest the man without no proof

So not everybody is gullible ,if they are
Someone will just come online and say Donald Trump raped her on twitter
But she no "quanta" ,so she wont report to the police
And people like you will quickly defend her with no proof... She was raped? Fine
Go and report to the station with proof
Don't come on twitter and be creating awareness for people
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2018
maynia:

Right as human in expense of another human ?
Do you know how many lives have been ruined because of false accusations?

You don't care if the story is true or false
You just supporting her blindly
Someone said they touch her boob's and vagina. You said she was sedated ?
Really?

She couldn't report to anybody in the hospital or the police
You still said she is creating an awareness on twitter
How will that help her?

You self look am, judge am yourself

Do you know there are woman that were caught giving false rape accusations abroad. And they are serving jail time now?
Cause the way you are saying it, as if someone report a rape case, the next thing is to go arrest the man without no proof

So not everybody is gullible ,if they are
Someone will just come online and say Donald Trump raped her on twitter
But she no "quanta" ,so she wont report to the police
And people like you will quickly defend her with no proof... She was raped? Fine
Go and report to the station with proof
Don't come on twitter and be creating awareness for people
the person in question should come out and defend himself. if he is not guilty
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by kolawoleibukun: 11:32am On Jan 12, 2018
maynia:

She get proof ?
They were asking her to just mention the name of the doctor or the hospital
She said
She no want quanta?
What else again?
oga if you no fit epp her leave her make she carry her load. do not doubt or shut her up.
Re: "I Had Ulcer, Doctor Touched My Breasts And Vagina At A Lagos Hospital" - Lady by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
the person in question should come out and defend himself. if he is not guilty

Why can't the person making the claim, call him out
Why?
Because she is lying

Let her mention the man name
Do you know how many Korean doctors in Lagos?
How are we even sure that there is a Korean doctor atall..

You got nothing to say jawe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Imo During Free Medical Outreach (Photos) / 9-Year-Old Girl Bitten To Death By A Cobra On Her Bed In Thailand (Photos) / Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.