Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,243 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Unbelivable Paint!!!! Step By Step Photoshop Tutorial Digital Painting[image] - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Unbelivable Paint!!!! Step By Step Photoshop Tutorial Digital Painting[image] (2259 Views)

✅✅✅✅✅✅✅Create Your own Portrait Pictures In 3D Digital Painting ....affordable / Photoshop Tutorial: How To Design A Church Flyer / Beatbyace, Makeup Artist Covers Nude Lady's Body In Paint For Body Art Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelivable Paint!!!! Step By Step Photoshop Tutorial Digital Painting[image] by puma90: 8:41am On Jan 11, 2018
i created this digital paint from the scratch with photoshop with my mouse,to learn the step by step NOTe: this is for intermidate and advance learner but a beginner can still gain.
http://www.toptinz.com/2018/01/drawing-of-wizard-photshop.html

Re: Unbelivable Paint!!!! Step By Step Photoshop Tutorial Digital Painting[image] by CuriousMynd: 3:00pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hello
I replied to your mail just now
cc; Dprinz99
Re: Unbelivable Paint!!!! Step By Step Photoshop Tutorial Digital Painting[image] by Nikra(m): 10:21am On Mar 30, 2020
Tenzilla:
This website works perfectly for people who don’t have any idea in photo editing. I have long sought a website that will help me to edit my photos in the easiest way possible. Usually, photo editing programs are complicated and require additional knowledge. As I haven’t taken any courses, I find it very difficult to work with them. The site you distributed it is easy to use and contains the most important functions and explanation of how to whiten teeth in photoshop, put light, colors, eliminating face and body defects and easily removing objects which presence in the picture isn’t necessary.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic Ibtc Advert / The Size Of An Invitation Card / Coloured Pencil Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.