Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:23 PM

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh (43565 Views)

2021 Was A Year Of Betrayal For Me — Tonto Dikeh / I Am Ashamed Of You - Comedienne Princess Blasts Iya Rainbow / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Tessyama1: 8:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has revealed she worships God selflessly, and anyone who follows her to church will be ashamed because of how she turns up.

The mother of one shared photos of herself worshiping during a church program at The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Abuja and wrote;

"When I worship my God I do that selflessly,I do that knowing that No man can do what he can and has done in my life..
If the holuspirit demands me to roll I roll,Jump I jump,Scream I surely do.
For I know the anointing associated with Obidence...

Been in his presence sealing my year and life,and having awesome preachers Come feed me his word is a beauty..
My praises will I give to you!!!
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #SUPRRWOMAN #KINGSWOMAN #ROOTEDINHISWORD��#if you ever follow me to church you will be ashamed of me cos my turnup FOR OLUWA(GOD) GAT ME HIGH #HIGH4JESUS"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/if-you-ever-follow-me-to-church-you.html

Cc; lalasticlala

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Brooke60(f): 9:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Rubbish undecided

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by efepro(m): 9:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Don't forget to read your Bible too. These yahoo boy doctrine-twisting pastors are good at brainwashing & emptying your bank account.

Don't also forget to give your tithe to the poor.

God bless you.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Sharplakezy(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by GraGra247(m): 9:34am On Jan 11, 2018
When the heart is rotten beyond redemption, if you like roll on the floor, jump and scream, it totally amounts to nothing.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Sharplakezy(m): 9:35am On Jan 11, 2018
without even following you to church, i am ashamed of you.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Emekus92(m): 10:11am On Jan 11, 2018
It seems she appoint a camera man to take photo of her on every emotional move she makes. So na picture carry u go church

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Donjazzy12(m): 10:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Tessyama1:
Controversial Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has revealed she worships God selflessly, and anyone who follows her to church will be ashamed because of how she turns up.

The mother of one shared photos of herself worshiping during a church program at The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Abuja and wrote;

"When I worship my God I do that selflessly,I do that knowing that No man can do what he can and has done in my life..
If the holuspirit demands me to roll I roll,Jump I jump,Scream I surely do.
For I know the anointing associated with Obidence...

Been in his presence sealing my year and life,and having awesome preachers Come feed me his word is a beauty..
My praises will I give to you!!!
#KINGTONTO #MAMAKING #RADICAL4JESUS #SUPRRWOMAN #KINGSWOMAN #ROOTEDINHISWORD��#if you ever follow me to church you will be ashamed of me cos my turnup FOR OLUWA(GOD) GAT ME HIGH #HIGH4JESUS"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/if-you-ever-follow-me-to-church-you.html

Cc; lalasticlala
Even now I am very very ashamed of you!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:13am On Jan 11, 2018
And you go to watch without covering your hair? Rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2018
Seen..."No man can do what he can and has done in my life.."

- Buhari sef sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by jombo56: 11:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Madam go settle wit ur husband

3 Likes

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by swiz123(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2018
I find this quite hypocrital after your cosmetic surgery

14 Likes

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by addikt(m): 11:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Donjazzy12:

Even now I am very very ashamed of you!

Yeah , always !!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by NaoSlay: 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018

shocked

Seems old age is catching up with this beech.

Her first pic looks like someone fighting Karate in church.

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by clefstone(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Tonto is a demoniac?
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by HeyCorleone(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018
If there's anything I know about prostitutes, and people of that kind, it's the fact that they call on the Lord a whole lot more than others, and it's just a useless show of righteousness.

If your heart ain't with God, any other thing you do is for your pocket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by chyckxx(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018
Shawties acting up, they wanna be tonto.
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nizguy(m): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018
GraGra247:
When the heart is rotten beyond redemption, if you like roll on the floor, jump and scream, it totally amounts to nothing.

U the mind am grin

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by roarik(f): 11:15am On Jan 11, 2018
king tonto..mama king
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:
Don't forget to read your Bible too. These yahoo boy doctrine-twisting pastors are good at brainwashing & emptying your bank account.

God bless you.
You get problem

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by olisaEze(m): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2018
Abeg sista si kor doh, ure announcing ur holiness for us to do what? angry

1 Like

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Dammylois(f): 11:17am On Jan 11, 2018
The first pix though...she's that high and others have that look?

4 Likes

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Marcoassensio: 11:17am On Jan 11, 2018
church have become market center.all types of ashawo will be sen there

2 Likes

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by PanickMode(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2018
Shame is already catching me madam plastic

1 Like

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by cooljoe(m): 11:18am On Jan 11, 2018
worshipping God does not entail dancing like David alone
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 11, 2018
efepro:

God bless you.

Give it a rest.

Tithes and charity...one does not preclude the other!!
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by chynie: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2018
So snap pics while worshipping God
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Since the divorce or separation Tonto has been acting weird
Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by IamLaura(f): 11:19am On Jan 11, 2018
Thats why you paid a professional photographer to take pictures of you during worship...to prove what exactly?
You can only fool those who choose to be fooled.
Hypocrite with a very nasty attitude.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'if You Ever Follow Me To Church You Will Be Ashamed Of Me' - Tonto Dikeh by nkwuocha: 11:20am On Jan 11, 2018
As a man,its very easy to keep this woman as a wife,a good one at that.The problem this woman may have can easily be solved by consulting those who are spiritually strong.I believe on given to ceaser what belongs to him and to God what belongs to God as well,so one can get him/herself.

Tonto Dike is just a crazy woman.Being crazy has got different roots it sprouts from.For women,it may be ancestrally/or as a result of being reincarnated or natural habit.

I can marry someone like this lady without having an Oita of problem.Its left for her to follow me get my own kind of solution,because clearly,most times, this craziness is marine related.If she marries another guy again, she will again divorce.

Na small thing dey worry this lady.Na to find person wey fit work am be the koko,so she go get herself.Once she get herself,she will make a very loving wife.

Only the "deeply rooted "will understand my points. Indomie generation oya over to you people.

Got a lot of female relations who are beautiful and cray cray.Some even beat their husbands to matter how rich he is.I mean beat o. grin.Better beating.From bedroom to gate man post, go pursue husband then beating!!! grin

Some died during childbirth.
Some have refused to settle down despite numerous suitors.

Some fight even on their traditional marriage day grin
Some change their minds a day to marriage day.
Some of their husbands go sleep for bed wake up for ground grin cheesy grin

At the end of the day,na still traditional way be the way... Else the problem go still dey.Some leave overseas back to naija to go separate themselves.

Tonto may be having same issue.All this pastorpreneurs will not save you.Go back to your village and ask after who can help you mediate.Else....

Lol.Anytime i see tonto, I know say she no be herself. Today she is hot,tomorrow she is cold,then warm the other day.Na so.....very very familiar symptoms. Ndi otu n'enye this lady nsogbu.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nonso Amadi Slammed For His Awful Performance At Davido’s #30billionconcert / Check Out Tonto Dikeh In This Hot Leopard Skin Outfit / Photos From Temi Otedola's 23rd Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.