Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,715 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) (34804 Views)

A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) / A Huge Python I Killed This Night / Young Man Hangs Dead Python On His Neck (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
snake soup good to eat

Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by raymytech: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
He want to do python dance
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sage7:
Soldiers in sambisa be making FP on nairaland

Jealous
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I hate reptiles like kilode.....so afraid of them shocked shocked

How can u hate what you look like?grin
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
am sure u would love d reptile under my trousers.. once i put it in ur bombom without cd wink
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
Did they catch any fulani killer herdsmen?

Go to sambsia forest or whatever and ask demgrin
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

How can u hate what you look like?grin
This dry chest lipsrsealed guy has come again cool
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 1:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
So disgusting.
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This dry chest lipsrsealed guy has come again cool

grin,U no ah aff missed ur mention ND wahala

Compliment of de season Luvgrin
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

grin,U no ah aff missed ur mention ND wahala
Compliment of de season Luvgrin
grin grin
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Lanruze: 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Very true.

It's an addictive meat, once you taste it once you'll always want more.

Just make sure it's well roasted.

AleksAndria:

It's just an act of Patriotism.

By the way, I heard Snakes Flesh tastes like Fish, is that correct?.
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 1:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
grin grin

I sight u jareh

Have a great day ahead
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

I sight u jareh
Have a great day ahead
Same here cool
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by smith666999(m): 1:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
look at them showing their power on snakes, they will not go show power on herdsmen....

mumu

Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 1:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Same here cool

Can we relate?
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

Can we relate?
Why not we're already relating wink
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na So Hungry Go Kill Una One By One, When The Paytons Finished
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Lol,,sure

I don't really know how to explain this shaa

Like move to other platform ND get to know each other than stalking here on nairaland,

Would love to introduce some certain tins to you
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
swiz123:
If this post doesn't get to front page, know that buhari will die before easter
what kind of joke is dis, are u in anyway dysfunction because someone in his/her right grey matter can never make such a chronic statement
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Or check my signature

Tho is men's wear but there is this native up ND down females do wear

Like senator
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by lebete3000: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Igboblog:
Wow!! These soldiers caught this huge python and it seems they want to use it for pepper soup. Fans can you eat snake pepper soup? Drop your comments grin cheesy

News From Ndigbotvnews : http://www.ndigbotvnews.com/2018/01/soldiers-caught-huge-python-this.html?m=1

Reminds me of my days at Jaji when we have Lion peppersoup(push up & hunching) for dinner every night as part of training. grin
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
your morbid fear for snakes got you confused
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
and your man is madly in love with snake meat
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Maydfourth: 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Parts of the gain of Sambisa forest.
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Abhiolar(f): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
GIDIBANKZ:

Who ask u??
Him Call Ur Name Mumu Dey Smell
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Follygunners: 2:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
AleksAndria:

It's just an act of Patriotism.

By the way, I heard Snakes Flesh tastes like Fish, is that correct?.

Nah, it taste like Scorpion... angry
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na shayo remain for this one.

Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

Lol,,sure

I don't really know how to explain this shaa

Like move to other platform ND get to know each other than stalking here on nairaland,

Would love to introduce some certain tins to you
Getting to know someone outside nairaland is a rules against my family so nairaland is my family and I don't keep secrets from my family.....so you can introduce the surprise you have for me in front of my family members cool
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Getting to know someone outside nairaland is a rules against my family so nairaland is my family and I don't keep secrets from my family.....so you can introduce the surprise you have for me in front of my family members cool

The second mention,My signature that's the stuff
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 2:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Abhiolar:
Him Call Ur Name Mumu Dey Smell
I shame 4 u
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 2:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oxster:

The second mention,My signature that's the stuff
Pay 50k for me to promote your business on my page you nor I have a great personality......my fan base is the real deal so if you want your business to compete with the global market pay the money now cool
Re: Soldier Catches A Huge Python, Hangs It On His Neck (Photos) by Oxster(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Pay 50k for me to promote your business on my page you nor I have a great personality......my fan base is the real deal so if you want your business to compete with the global market pay the money now cool

Lol,,hide your face

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adolor Junction In Benin Suffering Flooding For Almost 3 Decades(photos) / Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / Friends Recreate Their 1992 Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.