Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) (43963 Views)

100 Excavators Worked Together To Dismantle A Bridge Overnight In China(Photos) / 30 Shoemakers Sponsored To China By Abia State Complete Their Training (Photos) / 30 Aba Shoemakers Sent To China For Training Start Their Practical Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by einsteine(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:
You no go Italy go learn shoemaking, na China you come go.

U sha wan improve on the overall fakeness.

What kind double-wahala be this sef?

Italian shoes are made in China. Designed in Italy, yes but manufactured in China. Gucci, Versace, FZannotti all make their shoes in China.

1 Like

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by MChaze25(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

Has anyone given you a kungfu kick with a China shoe before?

That's five years injury treatment there!
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Very good.

You'll notice though, dear Gov, that there is constant light in that factory. The workers don't have to hustle to buy petrol, or water to run their business. They can get forex easily, never have to sweat about how they're going to get material, and are guaranteed good transport networks. The currency doesn't fluctuate so much, so they have a good sense of how much to charge, based on their cost.

I've seen millions of dollars of equipment in government-funded agencies/factories/initiatives rotting and rusting away because the other parts of the puzzle were not put together first.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
mekyno777:

Nice one bt i think it would have been better to buy the equipments, tools and invite the expatriates to Aba, so that they can train too many shoe makers at once and reduce cost as well.

We've done that approach too... but there is something about seeing the original factory in person, so they can learn about how its organized, how things should function, and enable them to dream bigger. They can also make contacts on their own with other suppliers for the future

1 Like

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

Zombie and afonja's association.

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Jasper18(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
lionjungle3000:
[/quote]
lionjungle3000 post=64097585:
[quote author=lionjungle3000 post=64097585]
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by greatman247(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
The govt tried on this one... Very nice
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by chukxie(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ontarget:
Seems like it's cold in China

It's winter here.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by kiddapunk: 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
wingmanII:

If you were a little exposed, you would have learnt that most items in American shops were made in China and other Asian countries. China is not synonymous with inferior products
they are mostly
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by blimeyVic(m): 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good work Mr Governor.

In addition, you should include serious students from boys technical college (BTC) and graduates of engineering background in the next batch, so you won't only be copying the shoe-pattern but also the machine-pattern.

More revenue can be generated from manufacturing of those machines than from shoe making. And modularity in design can also be achieved.

# God Bless Nigeria.
# God bless Abia State.
# God bless Our leaders.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Joiedevivre: 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=64092469]You no go Italy go learn shoemaking, na China you come go.

What kind double-wahala be this sef?[/quote.]
I doubt you know anything at all
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Joiedevivre: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
I doubt you know anything at all.[quote author=Joiedevivre post=64107179][/quote]
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I hope it will be available to the common man?

God bless Abians for their industrious abilities.
seems like you live somewhere in karu!
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
ogtavia:
seems like you live somewhere in karu!
Nope
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nope
You know I am right...
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by shallysgirl: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
SLIDEwaxie:

Is your country better than China by any standard? SMH.

1 Like

Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
wow, that's nice, I hope they will take the training serious.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
ogtavia:
You know I am right...
I know you are wrong. Just use style ask where I stay and stop with the old tactics
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by suny247: 6:07am On Jan 12, 2018
What a good development. i challange governor otom to doing something like this.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by pryme(m): 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
totorimi:

Nice but where is the electricity to operate such machines in Nigeria.

That should not be a problem if the State Govt put their minds to it, cos I believe the State Govt understand the issue about electricity before embarking on this project.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I know you are wrong. Just use style ask where I stay and stop with the old tactics
so you can ask me why I want to know where you stay...I will stick to the 'old tactics' grin
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 13, 2018
ogtavia:
so you can ask me why I want to know where you stay...I will stick to the 'old tactics' grin
Continue.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 12:45am On Jan 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Continue.
where do you stay then?
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by jaidey1: 7:03am On Jan 13, 2018
SouthEastFacts:
Don't forget Abia attracted 1.5 billion USD FDI in shoe manufacturing from China.

There is need to train our indigenous manufacturers to global standard.
lol 1.5b USD for shoes alone? grin yet abia was nowhere to be found in the top 5

http://punchng.com/nbs-ranks-lagos-aibom-three-others-most-investment-friendly-states/

keep deceiving yourself grin
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 14, 2018
ogtavia:
where do you stay then?
Kubwa axis...
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Kubwa axis...
Oh...why didn't I think of Kubwa...but you will agree that I was close...
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
ogtavia:
Oh...why didn't I think of Kubwa...but you will agree that I was close...
Nope.
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Nope.
Nice to meet you then...so you say you are from awka - etiti?
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jan 15, 2018
ogtavia:
Nice to meet you then...so you say you are from awka - etiti?
Know the place?
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 2:23am On Jan 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Know the place?
not really....we used to have a family friend from etiti..apparently there are many etitis..
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2018
ogtavia:
not really....we used to have a family friend from etiti..apparently there are many etitis..
etiti or ekiti?
Re: Equipment Used By 30 Abia Shoemakers For Training In China (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
etiti or ekiti?
etiti...hehe... I know what I am talking about ma'am...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do People Survive On 30k Per Month Salary In Nigeria / Name The Best Companies To Work For In Nigeria / Female Nigerian-Born US Soldier Teaches Other Female Soldiers Nigerian Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.