Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (51278 Views)

Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by lookingfly: 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:
if you like send 1m cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ure still a nobody, no husband, no life, no job, no child, no future

na why dem bounce you from that table, civilized olosho like u
can you give me one good reason y u are insulting her.?

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by wildchild02: 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good good

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
LOTS OF CRITICS AND JUDGES ON NAIRALAND angry
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by queenfav(f): 1:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
yvonnechaka:

Please be kind with ur words... She is a human
Don't waste your breath.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by HeWrites(m): 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:

Is this not the Red phat pussy guy?
He don send the old mama into extinction grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by bfmconcepts: 1:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

Life and happiness does not start or end with having a husband/wife, child, or whatever you say.
The number of people you affect and transform matters most. I can see that your motive is rooted bitterness.
She is making impact and affecting lives positively. Who cares if she's an international prostitute? Abegi
#stophating

6 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by 1stladdy(f): 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

what Do You Have? Simply Because You Have A Phone, Access To The Internet, 10mb Given To You By Your Network Provider, You Think You Can Come Online To Insult Someone Who Can Feed Your Entire Village. Ode Oshi!

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by IYANGBALI: 1:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lala, ajepako,rokiatu and funjosh pls do same for your JAMB forms
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by tiger28: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

You nkor?AT LEAST we all know who she is. Am not crazy about her but can you see this loser's venom

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by EmekaBlue(m): 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
kingem:
Send me your account details

Best feeling ever grin
na lie....until u hear kpagam alert

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by dumininu01(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
savage grin
Akkord4gov:

U that u are somebody and u have all those things u mentioned,what have u done for yourself to better your own life talkless of the people around u
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by just2endowed: 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

are u so pained undecided

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by EmekaBlue(m): 1:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jamean:
This new trend of begging celebrities via social media is just really embarrassing.
buhari regime caused it...I dont remember anything like this years back
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by nikkypearl(f): 1:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
kingem:
Send me your account details

Best feeling ever grin
u can say that again grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Awoo88: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:
w bi like say u get private beef with dis girl

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by stagger: 1:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
I once gave a worker 6,500 to buy JAMB form, only for her to use it to buy a new phone for herself. angry lipsrsealed
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Martin0(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
The dingbat above me said she's a nobody. I wonder what your definition of a nobody is, and you consider yourself that's actually a nobody_somebody?.

That said, you that's begging for N6500 to buy jamb form, hope your parents aren't incapacitated else you may need to beg your way through school if admitted.

I jus tire for some people ooo,some kin tinz dey wey pesin nor need to dey beg oo!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Abhiolar(f): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Akkord4gov:

U that u are somebody and u have all those things u mentioned,what have u done for yourself to better your own life talkless of the people around u
Nice Question Bro.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by coputa(m): 1:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

Olosho that uses his/her money in service of humanity is better than a saint that care less for the less privileged.
Life is a mystery.
#iamagainstdaddyfreeze

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by greatman247(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
alexaletor:
Goodluck Jonathan for 2019!!!

Keep dreaming
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by showghan(m): 1:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

STOP POSTING NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
The dingbat above me said she's a nobody. I wonder what your definition of a nobody is, and you consider yourself that's actually a nobody_somebody?.

That said, you that's begging for N6500 to buy jamb form, hope your parents aren't incapacitated else you may need to beg your way through school if admitted.

Abeg you deserve my like o jare !
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good for her
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by busterr(m): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

ewu gambia, ode olodo. you're a fool

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by totorimi: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Good deed but let not your left hand know what your right hand is doing when it comes to works of charity.

So that your Father in heaven who sees in secret will reward you in secret. (Mathew 6:3)
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Flaghouse1: 1:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
stagger:
I once gave a worker 6,500 to buy JAMB form, only for her to use it to buy a new phone for herself. angry lipsrsealed

Is the person still working with you
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Pman99: 2:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:
are u toke?

itk soldiers

Ask google ...IDIOT

To look at it , u never help anybody 4 ur life and ur mocking another person .... MUMU

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Yamprince(m): 2:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
"I got a flying colors".......hmmm

Flying "colors" indeed..
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

Am sure u are a kangaroo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by DONADAMS(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
you got a flying color ...that result should be checked...with the way they help candidates in neco/waec..one can't be so sure.. congrats anyways
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by greatman247(m): 2:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

Dem dey use husband collect money for bank? Can't she live in peace without husband again? A lot of white and even blacks in developed climes don't even have husband and kids and some even have just ONE kid and yet they live fine. I just hate this our environment that has made it mandatory for people to marry before they can be recognised. In other climes marriage is not so important and not by force and that's how it should be. One should be able to say I am not interested in marriage and I don't want kids. You are a pig for saying this to her at least she helps you that is somebody as claimed what have you done to help somebody lately, give us proof.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Pman99: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

Ur self and people wey dey like ur comment ..... ur brain needs to be check asap .... zombies grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos) / Laila Ali, Muhammad Ali's Daughter Who Inherited His Boxing Talent (photos) / Sira Kante Rocks Ankara Swimsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.