Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (51279 Views)

Davido Exposes Video Director Who Begged Him After Calling Him 'talentless' / "Live Within Your Means" - Ifu Ennada Slams Fan Who Begged Her For Assistance / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by kalmebad(f): 4:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:
if you like send 1m cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ure still a nobody, no husband, no life, no job, no child, no future

na why dem bounce you from that table, civilized olosho like u

Hmmmm, see how retard people can be. Retard mentality ,I wonder what village you came from. Who said you need all those things to be happy in life, I don't know Toke as a person but God is making more ways for her good deeds, am sure you can't afford to give anyone a kobo and hence if feels right to run her down, please get a life, and get more brain. Life is bigger than husband, children and many more..at d end, we all go the way we came
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by dam007(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

But what exactly is your bitterness about? really?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by carlosman: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

if u like comment from now till tomorrow cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You wey be person,wey get job, with pikin and future
Yu no get half of the money wey she get... Poverty stricken fellow
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Funjosh(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Lala, ajepako,rokiatu and funjosh pls do same for your JAMB forms

Wetin be your problem self huh undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by tytunji29(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:
mr sumbody hw many ppl ve u hepd?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by tochez24(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

Why are you this wicked? i bet you can't give someone a kobo##spits##
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by greggng: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

In your small sense one is only somebody when one has all that you mentioned? You forgot everything on earth is vanity and you 've no right to judge her. As far as I am concern she has done what the bible command us to do....help the needy. Be a cheerful giver. Leave judgement to God.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by kinibigdeal(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
The dingbat above me said she's a nobody. I wonder what your definition of a nobody is, and you consider yourself that's actually a nobody_somebody?.

That said, you that's begging for N6500 to buy jamb form, hope your parents aren't incapacitated else you may need to beg your way through school if admitted.

Thats too harsh
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by kiddapunk: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
kingem:
Send me your account details

Best feeling ever grin
not when its demanded by an hacker grin
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by mcPhuture(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
Me I'm broke o. Graduate with freelance writing job when no dey stable. Somebody should sow seed in my life biko. If you Like, call me beggar but when the hunger is real- no shame my people. Better make i ask than make I go tif then them go feature me for Nairaland with una savage comments.

I am Oghenetejiri, proud single dad.
Firstbank 3035568141
Savings.

Curse me all you Like, HUNGERBAD OOOO.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by dissybling(f): 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

u judge soo fast, I bet if u miss 50naria u will die talkless of helping another..ehhe
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by IYANGBALI: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
Funjosh:

Wetin be your problem self huh undecided
my problem is that I'm tired of buying JAMB forms for you since 1982
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by BchristopherJ(m): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
[quote author=iamJ post=64092809]if you like send 1m cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na why dem bounce you from that table, civilized olosho like u [/quote

and is it a most to have a husband , to have a children and not to be an olosho....not everyone can be like your mom or your sister and your girlfriend. our life's decision depends on our priority . appreciate people for who they are not for what you want them to be. so you don't die of headache!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Switup: 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
DONADAMS:
you got a flying color ...that result should be checked...with the way they help candidates in neco/waec..one can't be so sure.. congrats anyways
really, thanx for the correction. This English is hard you know. Before now i also thought it was "flying colors" and funny buh i wrote WACE some 8years ago...

Like i also use to think it was "adimin". Its until Dec, last year i realised its " had it been"
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Salmoneus(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

Spoken like a true tithe payer...no brains.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Ajokecakes(f): 9:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sorry to say...u re jst a certified fool...what help av u rendered to d needy in ur life....its nt necessary u re been heard...must u talk?..watever Toke has become ..she is better dan some mofos..quote author=iamJ post=64092809]if you like send 1m cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

na why dem bounce you from that table, civilized olosho like u [/quote]
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by pennywys(m): 9:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

are u much more than stupid for making this comment?

In ur entire life time what can you give account for?

Have you ever help a man in distress?

Have you ever touch a soul in need?

Have you ever wish anyone Sucess in action?

Do you think life begins and ends in marriage and children?

Who are you to conclude what God has not yet concluded?

Judging the lady with a pure heart make you a chief justice before God?

You thinks like we humans?

You think God commend like we do?

Do you know David killed Uriel and took ovhis wife, yet he was God's favourite

The mother of Solomon was once Uriel's wife?

Who are you to judge and condemned?

Next time don't conclude what God has not yet concluded
In time we only remember for what we have done, not what possession, what wealth nor our wives, husband or the children we beget.

Entire generation may remember this lady for what she is about to do. God will favour and bless her cos whatever she do to the least of her brother or sister is what she do unto Christ and this is the true definition of Christianity not tithes and offering

May God bless Toke Mokinwa

And for you, may God bless you with sense
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by SSAwhistleblowe: 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
iamJ:

This is totally insensitive and unfair. You are so wicked
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by lilyheaven: 12:04am On Jan 12, 2018
kingem:

somebody cannuh play with u grin
Lol grin grin grin, just small money na

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Funjosh(m): 6:27am On Jan 12, 2018
IYANGBALI:
my problem is that I'm tired of buying JAMB forms for you since 1982

Lolz........... You no well.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by riccadonna(f): 8:50am On Jan 12, 2018
iamJ:

U smoke?
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:20am On Sep 24, 2018
dissybling:
u judge soo fast, I bet if u miss 50naria u will die talkless of helping another..ehhe
uyai
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Stellamariss(f): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2018
iamJ:

Stop hating is not taking u anywhere.... this heating and bashing is too much on these forum
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by Alexis0147(m): 5:06am On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

NO!!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2018
dissybling:
are u still in akwa ibom
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by dissybling(f): 3:19am On Oct 14, 2018
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
are u still in akwa ibom
yes
Re: Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 1:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
dissybling:
yes
will be back to Uyo next week. can I hook up to see u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Kisses Tonto Dikeh [photo] / Sira Kante Rocks Ankara Swimsuit / Regina Daniels And Her Newborn Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.