Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ekiti Youths Are Future Of Tomorrow Says Otunba Segun Adewale. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Youths Are Future Of Tomorrow Says Otunba Segun Adewale. (309 Views)

Segun Adewale (Aeroland) Slaps BBC Reporter For Recording Him / Ekiti Youths Hail Tinubu As He Arrives APC Campaign Grounds (VIDEO) / Solomon Adeola Yayi & Segun Adewale Aeroland Take Political Fight To New Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Youths Are Future Of Tomorrow Says Otunba Segun Adewale. by Bashspeaks(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2018
" The mission really is to turn our dear state to a one stop shop of highly demanded vocational skills. Our government shall gainfully engage the unemployed graduates, develop mindset of business owners and circulate wealth among the people within a short period in office. We shall equip participants who wish to start their own businesses with entrepreneurship skills with necessary funding through the Citizens Business Financing Scheme (CBFS) and seek employment for those that preferred paid jobs.
I am Otunba Segun Adewale (Aeroland). I am contesting for the seat of the Governor Ekiti State 2018.
Connect with us:
www.facebook.com/RethinkEkiti2018
Twitter: @osaaeroland
RethinkEkiti Media Team

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce! (nigerian Youth) / Group Demands Investigation Into Arrested “armed Anti Open Grazing Law Militia” / My Last Post On The Herdsmen/farmers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.