Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. (29627 Views)

David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Ephhay(f): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congratulations...Love is a beautiful thing embarassed
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by shomutuski(m): 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
why the guy con resemble don Wanney like dis? ;Dwhy the guy con resemble don Wanney like dis?
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Hakeem66: 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Posting ur marriage pictures online wtf
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by deco22(m): 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Una never reach room o.

Why you con put hand for back na?

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Nigeman: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
otabuko:
Chai, happy marriage life to them. Ladyf, what about we get a pre-wedding shot?

Well-done

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by ChristyB(f): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congratulations and all the best in your new home.
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by joenor(m): 4:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
I dey fear to comment oooo
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by mysteryman2014: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ajoboss:
Very nice,lovely ladies..
But d guy head sha,b like bicycle seat

U get bad mouth o grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Do quick and return my husband's clothes and shoes jo
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Bustincole(m): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Happy Married Lyf
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by ChristyB(f): 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Be careful hun, don't loose your ring.
Congrats again

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by jeromedee: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
That bros come be like "Comedy" grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ajoboss:

na Igbo now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by crazymommy(f): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ajoboss:
shocked shocked aye le ibosi oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by IYANGBALI: 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
deco22:
Una never reach room o.

na the girl marry am now,no be him marry the girl,he will only hold the girl if the girl give am order to hold,even to do self ,na the girl go tell am to come do not when he wan do
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Mylove55(f): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
deco22:
Una never reach room o.

the Girl breast don't even flat finish
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by IYANGBALI: 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mylove55:
those are the idiotic pigs of Biafra flat heads we are talking about
grin grin grin grin savage grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by IYANGBALI: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mylove55:
they have digest
Olympus have fallen. E no be like follow come again grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by tuna4servi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ajoboss:
Me self don dey look the head, gorimapa

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Beautiful.
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by deco22(m): 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mylove55:
Put your own let us see na

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by otabuko(m): 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Nigeman:

Well-done
typo biko
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by GavelSlam: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
EastGold:
The groom head be like mirror.

I am sure Edward dey hin name

Na Edwin .

grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Wejustok2: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ajoboss:

chai u wicked oh guy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by nwakibie3(m): 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
OP this wedding took place in Enugu abi?

I can see it on the background

that's Enugu state house of assembly around okpara square

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by hidhrhis(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
I want to be rocking bald head too
i think all dis ppl with shining head like agama lizard always have sweet things
beautiful wife,friends
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Ijelababy(f): 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congrats
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by jaksmillioniar: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
I feel pains if not dat Ibo prostute dat dump me I will av marry
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by madridguy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
God bless your union.
Mine is loading too with a Nairalander too, may God perfect it.
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Damfostopper(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
the guy head and eyes tho.... regressional analysis....HML

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Ajoboss(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
tuna4servi:

Me self don dey look the head, gorimapa
grin chia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Rains As Abuja Popular Social Club Celebrate Colleague On Birthday. / Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.