Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. (29628 Views)

David And Chioma: Two Nairalanders Get Married (Photos) / Norsemen Confraternity Members Attend Wedding Of Their Member With Swords.Photos / Pictures Of Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Juliearth(f): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
HML!
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Ajoboss(m): 5:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mylove55:
those are the idiotic pigs of Biafra flat heads we are talking about
grin
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Machinegun91(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
access granted
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by HeWrites(m): 5:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
madridguy:
God bless your union. Mine is loading too with a Nairalander too, may God perfect it.

Amen!!!

Abeg do quick
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by madridguy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 11, 2018
I'm on it seriously just hope Sai Baba will look at my side and give me an appointment at any federal agency.

HeWrites:

Amen!!!

Abeg do quick
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by HeWrites(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wejustok2:

chai u wicked oh guy

How far Muzec

It's Drino
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by HeWrites(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
madridguy:
I'm on it seriously just hope Sai Baba will look at my side and give me an appointment at any federal agency.

Your wish shall be granted by God's Grace
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by madridguy(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ameen and you too boss.

HeWrites:

Your wish shall be granted by God's Grace

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Ajoboss(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Talk2Bella:
grin see plenty pishures, i no even see where to park comment sef.

lovely couple, lovely wedding, God bless your union Amen.

ur wife's tongue tho, lemme nor say grin grin grin grin grin
weytin do e wife tongue..no mk me suspect u o
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Ajoboss(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
deco22:
Put your own let us see na
ur eye go blind o
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Wejustok2: 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

How far Muzec

It's Drino

k i dey oh wetin dey sup
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Emmyk(m): 5:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Anytime I see headlines like this I just wonder "did these people meet themselves on NL?"
Same here.
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by bleskid: 5:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
that your head no be 4 HERE OO
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by HeWrites(m): 5:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wejustok2:

k i dey oh wetin dey sup
Nothing much
You no dey WhatsApp again?

How your blog na
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Wejustok2: 5:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

Nothing much

You no dey WhatsApp again?

How your blog na

i still dey oh nt using it again i hav big plans for i no wnt rush wat abt u?
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by HeWrites(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wejustok2:

i still dey oh nt using it again i hav big plans for i no wnt rush wat abt u?

I still dey blog sha
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Rooneyboy(m): 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
Mylove55:
those are the idiotic pigs of Biafra flat heads we are talking about
are you for real, a lady speaking in this manner, sweetie, you are an embarrassment.
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
beautifull couple hapie married life
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by rosalieene(f): 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
her wedding gown is very beautiful r
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
So there are serious people on the nairaland. ....nawa oooo angry sad
Issa beuriful bride

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Wejustok2: 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeWrites:

I still dey blog sha

k na it cool
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Anytime I see headlines like this I just wonder "did these people meet themselves on NL?"

Abi. ....doubt it...
People have met on this nairaland are only bingos undecided undecided
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Oye0404(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ajoboss:
Very nice,lovely ladies.. But d guy head sha,b like bicycle seat
lollllll grin
Ajoboss:
lollllll... u na werey I swear.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Ajoboss(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oye0404:

lollllll grin

lollllll... u na werey I swear.
grin
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Moyinoluwa35(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
nice pix but the guy head the like ps2 game pad
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Nehyooh(m): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Happy Married Life ! May God Bless your Marriage
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Honestagbons(m): 9:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congrats
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Toyindiva(f): 10:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Congrat, my own too will come ijn amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by IamRandy: 1:48am On Jan 12, 2018
Ajoboss:

u fit use d head "FRY GARRI": D cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by IamRandy: 1:50am On Jan 12, 2018
Toyindiva:

Toyindiva

see as I dey look

DAT UKWU u gat@dp is VIRGIN cheesy cheesy

Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by davidif: 2:42am On Jan 12, 2018
Toyindiva:

Amen sister. May our young maidens find their mates and live happily ever after in their homes. Amen.
Re: Pictures Of Wedding Of Two Nairalanders. by Kingsley10000: 4:43am On Jan 12, 2018
your head has a shape of octagon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Money Rains As Abuja Popular Social Club Celebrate Colleague On Birthday. / Obasanjo Receives Kegites Club Of Nigeria / Pictures Of A Nairalander Who Celebrated Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.