Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream Ii Name Correction Is Still Available - Nysc Management - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream Ii Name Correction Is Still Available - Nysc Management (824 Views)

NYSC Issues Warning On Date Of Birth Correction / NYSC Name Correction / NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream Ii Name Correction Is Still Available - Nysc Management by corpersforum(f): 12:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
You still have the chance to change the error in your name or names on your NYSC dashboard. Hurry up and fix it now while its available. All you need to do is just go to your dashboard to fix it easily.

Here is the official announcement from NYSC management:

"ATTENTION CORPS MEMBERS !!!
This is to inform all Corps Members that Name Correction on your dashboard is still available.
You are to login to your dashboard and request for correction of spelling mistakes and rearrangement of your names.
This is necessary to ensure that your Certificate of
National Service do not bear a wrongly spelt name.
Wishing you all a fruitful 2018.
Thank you.
Signed:
Management."

You can specify below if you want Corpers Forum to help you fix it with no stress or incase of crazy network.

lalasticlala
Mynd44
Crazyman
Yokiti
Ogbeche77

Re: Nysc 2017 Batch B Stream Ii Name Correction Is Still Available - Nysc Management by drstan(m): 1:17am On Jan 12, 2018
https:///LnX1axcSMDG82tz0SKP5Sl
delta state stream II batch B17 let meet here

if that link did not open go through this link

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1557573577658498&id=235613723187830&_rdr

(1) (Reply)

Please Is CDS NYSC Club Certificate Important? / All You Need To Know Before Choosing To Serve In Borno,maiduguri / I Left Camp Without Collecting My Ppa Letter, How Do I Get My Ppa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.