Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,023 members, 7,799,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ (7443 Views)

Its Obvious That Muhammad Exist In Bible / How Were People Saved Before Jesus Christ Died On The Cross? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by EvilBrain1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2011
satani22:

Why resurrect this topic? Religion people sef

It is the eternal struggle! It will never end.

Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2011
dont worry. we Pagan will build a cage big enough, to throw these fanatics into it. cool
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by vedaxcool(m): 8:04am On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^^
somebody needs to sacrifice twins to retain his youthfulness. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2011
^^

You think it's funny, laughing your way to hell, comfortable in a false belief system, carrying on in the lusts of the flesh, lusts of the eyes and the pride of life, and somehow hoping that Allah will weigh your good and bad and if the good is slightly more than the bad, you will enter paradise with 72 virgins.

What madness , what deception, what childishness.

Except you repent of your sins and make Jesus Christ your savior, YOU WILL PERISH !!!
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Sweetnecta: 10:53am On Jun 21, 2011
@frosbel; « #99 on: Today at 08:36:14 AM »
[Quote]^^

You think it's funny, laughing your way to hell, comfortable in a false belief system,[/Quote]hey. wait a minute. you can't scare anybody about hell using your multiple choice gods belief system. okay. we will not listen to your gods.

[Quote]carrying on in the lusts of the flesh, lusts of the eyes[/Quote]hypocrite. your religious bosses are changing their sexual partners left right and center, and sitting over there in england complaining. hello. its summer time and everyone s in short short to short; letting the bad boys hang out, if not expose already even outside the nudist colonies. you are probably in on the freaky free show, while the struggle rages on in europe to defrock the muslim women to increase the crowd.

[Quote]and the pride of life,[/Quote]i am wondering how you arrive at this, considering that you are an 'oliver twist', always wanting more? today, muslims you claim are the most backward. so how the 'pride of life' statement playing? i think you are just talking without paying attention to your speech.

[Quote]and somehow hoping that Allah will weigh your good and bad and if the good is slightly more than the bad, you will enter paradise with 72 virgins.[/Quote] you shot your argument with the bold. there is no 72 virgins. if you see it in the Quran, or authentic Hadith show me. further, virgins are good people. i guess you don't want you spouse to be a virgin, yet before you were damning the muslims for being the one who loves life, not thinking that Allah The Sublime will expose your hypocrisy for your freakishness.

[Quote]What madness , what deception, what childishness.

Except you repent of your sins and make J[b]esus Christ your savior[/b], YOU WILL PERISH !!![/Quote]i accept to perish by your standard than accept a lesser God as my GOD, my SAVIOR. your condition is almost exactly like that of that pagan guy; pagan9ja, with just a small difference; you dont have a statue standing in front of your house or inside your flat. instead you have your statue inside your heart and around your neck.
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:05am On Jun 21, 2011
Sweetnecta:

i accept to perish by your standard than accept a lesser God as my GOD, my SAVIOR. your condition is almost exactly like that of that pagan guy; pagan9ja, with just a small difference; you dont have a statue standing in front of your house or inside your flat. instead you have your statue inside your heart and around your neck.

your gnna be struck by thunderfire in 24 hrs starting frm now.
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Sweetnecta: 11:12am On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

and when it doesn't happen, by Allah, will you stop sacrificing goats and worst, humans to your handmade?
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:33am On Jun 21, 2011
i thoutght it was u fellas who sacrifice goats on Bakr-id

hippocrites. lipsrsealed
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Sweetnecta: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there is nothing called Bakr-id in islam.

i need to forget you 'hippocrite'.

its free style writing. nothing technical here.
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by vedaxcool(m): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2011
@frosbel

grin grin grin grin grin grin, I still dey Laugh

Is it the same Jesus that the NT says could not save himself? i am well catered for by ALLAH, only the those that have inclination to worshipping idols will worship a servant in place of his master, ALLAH created Jesus and only ALLAH do i turn to for asistance and saving. Jesus accd. to your bible said this words; Eloi Eloi sabatchani; my Lord, My lord, wh have you forsaken me, and then gave up the ghost, if this is what you worship and delude yourself that somehow this same being can save you, then your head has loose signifcant portions of viable brain cells, i would be a fool to accept your hideous advice, how can i leave belief for unbelief, certainty for confusio? we muslims on NL have long corrected you and your foolish cohorts that say 72 virgins awaits muslims in paradise, such believe have no basis in the Qur'an and neither has it any basis in the authetic hadiths, if you a road side buffoon keep to such thinking despite being corrected, simply proves my point that you no longer use your brain for thinking rather it has become a rubber stamp for other people's ideas. Again i repeat, your NT again showed your god as someone who has no power of himself = " by myself I can do nothing". and indeed by himself he could not even save himself talkless of saving humanity. only ALLAH can save Humanity from the pangs of HELL.

@ Pagan Niaja, you still need to sacrifice twin babies in order to regain your Youthful appearance, an indication that your brain has began unraveling. grin grin grin
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:26pm On Jun 21, 2011
k am gnna recompose my sentence. cool

i thoutght it was u fellas who sacrifice goats on eid al adha

hypocrites. lipsrsealed
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by vedaxcool(m): 8:05am On Jun 22, 2011
^^^^^

I see you are yet to sacrifice twins, myopic cumbumculican, how does goats and twins fall in the same category, but I see, being a Pagan insulate you from adequate reasoning.
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:51am On Jun 22, 2011
goats or twins. we r all the children of God and must not be harmed. cool
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by vedaxcool(m): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^^

The everly Illogical Nature of Idolatry.
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2011
^^^^^^

d uncool bum
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by lepasharon(f): 4:21pm On Jun 23, 2011
u r dead wrong for comparing muhammed nd jesus
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 20, 2011
^^^

Thank you
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by LagosShia: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2011
"Bible (im)morality"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739876.0.html

"Where Is Jesus"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739871.0.html

"Bible Verses Churches Conceal From Your Ears":
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743341.0.html

"Killing Children Is Bible Miracle"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html

"According To The Bible:if Your Wife Saves Your Life,you Cut Off Her Hand"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=736626.msg8931460#msg8931460

"Jesus Never Told Anyone He Will Die For Them"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735489.0.html

"Bible Scholars Admit To Bible Text Discrepancies"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-734053.0.html

"the Christian God:blood And Human Sacrifice"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651811.0.html

"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551599.0.html

"False Prophecies Of The New Testament" (bible)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-550247.0.html

"The Quran Or The Bible,which Is God's Word"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-729581.0.html

"The Christian Resurrection Myth"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739850.0.html

"Ill-fitting/hillarious Qualities Of God In The Bible"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739934.0.html

"Violent Christians,"turn-the-cheek" Pretenders Burning London And Other Cities"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732120.0.html

"Weekly Crusaders' Report-this Thread Would Be Updated Regularly"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732741.0.html

"Norway Christian Terrorist Motive:"to Demand Crusade Against Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719777.0.html

"German Priest Burns Himself To Death To Protest Spread Of Islam"
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-551584.0.html

"Why Muslims Pray In Arabic"?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-574141.0.html
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by bonetalk(m): 7:41am On Aug 21, 2011
What does LIGHT have to do with darkness?
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2011
^

Absolutely
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by bonetalk(m): 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2011
@vedaxcool, what are you doing here? atleast u should know that this section is meant 4 christians and not for terrorist, wicked people and suicide bomber
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by vedaxcool(m): 8:52am On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^

Oh I see, you mean Christians like Andrew Berviek? wink cheesy
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by bonetalk(m): 7:02am On Aug 26, 2011
@vedaxcool, this section is also created for people that are ready to depart from their evil ways, give their lives to CHRIST(The way, the truth and the life, remember, nobody comes to the father except through HIM) and be saved. I was born into a muslim family, and my muslim name was lamidi lateef, but i knew JESUS(The way, The Truth and the Life) in my childhood age which however is the BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPEN TO ME, and since i genuiely gave my life to CHRIST(The way, The Truth and the Life), i've never regret it, coz, i've tasted and i've seen that the lord is good. Though giving your life to CHRIST(The way, The Truth and the Life) might seems to be difficult, prior to your belief, but you need to be convinced and know that it's good to accept JESUS(The way, The Truth and the Life). My brother, stop hardening your heart, listen to the word and let the words bear a fruit in your heart by accepting JESUS(The way, The Truth and the Life) and be SAVED HE LOVES YOU.
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by vedaxcool(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2011
^^^^^

I would have followed "Light" you speak of but I discovered he could not even save himself and was made to cry

My Lord My Lord why have thou Forsaken Me!
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2011
Muslims are as blind as bats, so it is almost worthless arguing with them.

What they need is deliverance so that the light can shine on their dark hardened hearts.

Any sane person with reason, who follows a prophet whose life was intensively littered with evil must himself be evil.

God save these blind people
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Joeblis(m): 4:10pm On Mar 01, 2012
U guys are jst bunch of scraps, wat am so certain it dat u dnt need 2 belive a truth 4 it 2 be true, d poster jst made his point clear theres no two ways abt.were in d end time my muslim brothers its high time u cme out 4rm darknes,am embrace d light.jesus made mention of frist clas citizens of heaven and who are they?
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by tidytim: 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2012
a reminder.
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by truthislight: 11:26am On Sep 19, 2012
frosbel:

The TOP 20 Differences between Jesus and Mohammed

01.  Jesus was born of a virgin.
        Mohammed was born in the normal way.

In the Bible the prophet Isaiah predicts the virgin birth [Isa 7:14] and Davidic lineage [Isa 11:1], the prophet Micah predicts his origins are “from ancient times” and he will be born in Bethlehem [Mic 5:2] and then Jesus’ disciple, Matthew confirms the virgin birth. [Matt 1:18-25]
That Mohammed was born in the normal way is confirmed by ibn Hisham pp 68-69.

02.  Jesus served God even as a small child
        Mohammed worshipped idols until he was 41yo.

Jesus received instruction on scripture from age 12 in the Temple. [Luke 2:39-52]
Mohammed, born circa 570AD was an idolater until he received his first revelation circa 611AD aged about 41 years. [Bukhari vol 6 p452]

03.  Jesus read the Bible, even from an early age.
        Mohammed was illiterate.

The Bible in many places tells of Jesus reading from scripture in the Temple, whereas the Quran describes Mohammed as illiterate. [Q7.157]

04.  Jesus obeyed God and preached the Gospel and lived on donations.
       Mohammed, without being commanded by Allah, began to steal and acquired booty.

Jesus both taught the Gospel at God’s command [Luke 4:16-21] and survived on the generosity of supporters. [Luke 8:1-3] Mohammed however, without any divine commandment, began to steal from others and live on stolen goods. [ibn Hisham pp 281-]

05.  Jesus taught that the MEEK will inherit the earth.
       Mohammed taught that through TERROR you will inherit the earth.

In one of the most beautiful and moving passages in the Bible, Jesus teaches “blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth” and “blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the children of God”. [Beatitudes Matt 5:2-12]

Mohammed teaches the opposite and claims “I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy)” [Bukhari 4.220]  And from the Quran “I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them." [Q8.12]

06.  Jesus performed miracles.
       Mohammed could NOT perform miracles.

From the New Testament, Jesus performed dozens of miracles, the first being at the wedding in Cana where Jesus turned water into wine. [John 2:1-11] At the Last Supper, Jesus made a new and everlasting covenant with bread and wine which represents the body and blood of Christ. [Matt 26:26-29]
Mohammed however banned wine! Neither did Mohammed perform miracles. [Q29.50]
07.  Jesus made those who were blind to see.
       Mohammed made those who could see to be blind.

Jesus healed a blind beggar near Jericho. [Luke 18:35-43]
Mohammed put out the eyes of prisoners so they lost their sight. [Bukhari 8.794]

08.  Jesus made those who were lame to walk.
       Mohammed made those who could walk to be lame.

Jesus healed a paralysed man lying on a bed. [Matt 9:2-8]
Mohammed made those who could walk to be lame. [Bukhari 8.794]

09.  Jesus healed withered hands.
       Mohammed cut off hands.

Jesus healed a man with a withered hand in a synagogue. [Matt 12:9-13]
Mohammed cut off the hands of others [Bukhari 8.795] and now it is enshrined in Sharia Law.

10.  Jesus saved an adulterous woman from stoning.
       Mohammed stoned women for adultery.
javascript:void(0);
Jesus came upon a woman accused of adultery, who was to be stoned, and he said to the crowd “let he who is without sin cast the first stone” and so banned this practise. [John 8:1-11]
About 600 years later, Mohammed practised stoning and it is legal under Sharia Law for Muslims.

.  Jesus raised the dead back to life.
       Mohammed caused those who had life to be dead.

Jesus raised Lazarus to life from his tomb near Bethany. [John 11:17-44]
Mohammed killed the living [ibn Hisham p308] and of course took part in beheading Jews of the Banu Quraiza tribe. [Q33:25-27] Mohammed participated in about 29 battles.

12.  Jesus forgave his opponents.
       Mohammed murdered his opponents.

Jesus forgave the sinner crucified beside him on Calvary. [Luke 23:42-43]
Mohammed however had his opponents murdered. [Bukhari  vol 5, pp 248-]

13.  Jesus set the condemned free.
       Mohammed condemned the free and set them into slavery.Slavery

Jesus set the condemned free, like the woman accused of adultery. [John 8:1-11]
Mohammed condemned free men captured in battle and put them into slavery. [ibn Hisham p466]
Slavery is legal in all four schools of Islamic Sharia Law and is still practised today.

14.  Jesus taught to store up treasures in Heaven.
       Mohammed taught to store up booty on Earth.

Jesus tells a rich man who had kept the Ten Commandments that he was to sell all he owned and give to the poor to store up treasures in Heaven. [Luke 18:18-25]
Mohammed stored up booty taken in battle and divided it up among his followers, with one fifth going to Allah’s apostle.

15.  Jesus preached for a one man-one woman marriage and against polygamy.
       Mohammed allowed men to have four wives, temporary marriages as well as concubines.

Jesus taught that “a man shall leave his father and be joined to his wife and they will become ONE flesh.
[Ephesians 5:21-33]
Mohammed allowed up to 4 wives, as well as concubines, or “what your right hand possesses”.

[Q4.3] Mohammed also condoned “temporary” marriages, such as Muta ( temporary marriage for pleasure) and Misyar (traveller’s marriage) to suit people with independent lives.

16.  Jesus preached against divorce.
       Mohammed made divorce easy for men but NOT for women.

Jesus gives strict conditions on divorce, citing unchastity as grounds for divorce. [Matt 5:31-32]
Mohammed permits a man to divorce his wife merely by uttering three times “you are divorced”, and the wife doesn’t even have to be present. Text messages can do the trick in today’s electronic age.

17.  Jesus taught that in Heaven people would be “as angels” and not marry.
       Mohammed said that men in Heaven enjoy endless intimacy with virgins.

Jesus said that in Heaven that people wont marry or be given in marriage and that they will be “as angels” [Matt 22:30], whereas Mohammed promised endless intimacy for men with many virgins. [Q55:54-78]

Paradise
Mohammed’s vision of Heaven for men

18.  Jesus was sinless.
       Mohammed was sinful.

Throughout the New Testament, Jesus by his actions is sinless, and is confirmed here. [John 8:46]
Throughout the Quran and Hadith, Mohammed broke most of the Ten Commandments of Moses.

19.  Jesus predicted his death and resurrection many times.
       Mohammed had no idea and died unexpectedly of a suspected poisoning.

Jesus predicted his own death and resurrection three times while he was still with his disciples. First in Matthew 16:21, then in Matthew 17:22-23 and thirdly in Matthew 20:17-19.
Mohammed however, had no knowledge of his pending death and died unexpectedly, suspecting he may have been poisoned. [Bukhari vol 5, p510]

20.  Jesus rose from the dead on the third day and ascended into Heaven.
       Mohammed was buried on the third day in Medina and is still in his grave.

All 4 Gospels of the New Testament report both the crucifixion [Matt 27:33-44] and resurrection of Jesus after 3 days. [Matt 28:1-10]  The Quran denies the crucifixion [Q4.157], but also allows it. [Q19:33]
Mohammed was buried in Medina 3 days after his death. [Tabari vol 9, p208]

Conclusion
From the above 20 examples, it is abundantly clear that Mohammed is in no way equal to Jesus, and actually opposed the teachings of Jesus, twisting and distorting his message of LOVE and TOLERANCE into a message of HATE and INTOLERANCE.

I can only imagine the anguish in Heaven as they watch Palestinian children dressed up in army clothes and brandishing weapons, proclaiming they will DIE for Allah, as their proud parents watch on.

It is worth restating the obvious DIFFERENCE between God and Allah.

The God of Jesus sent HIS Son to die for YOU.

The God of Mohammed demands that YOU send YOUR Son to die for HIM.

The time is rapidly approaching when all of us who haven’t joined the Ummah, will have to make a choice, so I hope this little summary will be of benefit in understanding fundamental differences between Christianity and Islam.
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 12, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
now i would lyk to focus on aspects dat concern me n my ppl, since u guyz can kip bickering against each other.

muhammad probably worshipped idols when he was young (due to peer pressure/ cuz his family used to do it). this was d time when u can say that things were generally good. The people were living in peace, everything was happy n quiet and even muhammad was not corrupted. however after he travels northwards and gets influenced by christianity and returns, his attitude suddenly changes. he disregards and resorts to vandalising and destroying idols, he attacks innocent ppl, he brainwashes whoever he can find, launches attacks on his own tribe members (the highest form of breachment of universal tribal law and duty, and the greatest sin one can ever commit). he also resorts to stealing other ppl women, marrying young children, Desecrating, r.aping, capturing, destroying, massacring, etc. things have never been the same since.

so basically, when muhammad probably worshipped idols, he was good, but when he became bad, he started destroying them.
epic
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2013
smh
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
frosbel: smh
deceiver, impostor
Re: Muhammad Versus Jesus Christ by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: deceiver, impostor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Raised From The Dead / Habits, Sins And the Amazing Grace of GOD. / The Cross: Symbol Of The Accursed Not Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.