Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,060 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos (48110 Views)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Halexgos3(m): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2018
I knew her, God bless her more
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 12, 2018
that's the standard.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2018
She already sees Civilians as different, as inferior.

Well, I don't care what she thinks.

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by phoenix17(m): 7:15am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:
Where are all my fvcks?, where?
they all still f*cking
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:16am On Jan 12, 2018
Halexgos3:
I knew her, God bless her more

You "knew" her?

Why the past tense?

You don't know her anymore or what?

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by 02Kebreal(m): 7:17am On Jan 12, 2018
SHE THE TALK MAKE WE PITY HER ABI HAIL HER....
I DEY THERE WHEN SHE BUY ARMY FORM NI?
ABI WHO ADVICE HER FOR NAIRALAND TO JOIN ARMY?
NEXT.......
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Gentlesniper(m): 7:18am On Jan 12, 2018
So we should fry beans ba, did anybody force you?? common get to work and stop posting rubbish on social media!! Idiats everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by wickedboi: 7:19am On Jan 12, 2018
kolafolabi:
A Nigerian woman who has successfully passed the training to become a soldier has shared photos of her experience at the Nigerian army depot in Zaria.

A female soldier by name Blessed Amaka Onyiagha, has given many a glimpse of what one passes through to become a military officer in Nigeria.

Blessed from from Anambra state revealed the excruciating training sessions and tasking tasks she and many others were made to pass through at the Nigerian army depot in Zaria, Kaduna state.

The gallant soldier shared the experience on social media saying: "I am a proud PERSONNEL
They Have University, We Have Training College.
They Have Vice Chancellor, We Have Commandant.
They Have Lecturers, We Have Instructors.
Their Day Starts by 0700hrs, but Ours by 0400hrs.
They Wake up 0600hrs, We Jump up 0300hrs.
They Shake Hands, We Salute.
They Wear Gucci, We Wear Carmo/Khaki.
They Keep Their Hairs, We Cut Off Our Hairs.
They Wake Up, We Jump Up.
They walk, We Double In Divisions.
They Have Students, We Have Cadets/Recruits.
They Have Dining Halls, We Have Mess.
They Go On Break, We Go On Pass.
They Have Conference Hall, We Have Parade Ground.
To Them Nigeria Flag Stays up For 24/7, To Us We Have Colour And Sunset.
They Have Graduation Party, We Have Passing Out Parade.
To Them Injury Is For One And One Only Whilst To Us Injury For One Injury For All.
They Get Short Term Light Drills Only In Their NYSC, Whilst Rigorous Drills Is Our Everyday Blood Tonic.
They Are School Colleagues, We Are Brothers.
They Have Civilian Blood, We Have MILITARY Blood.
They Demand For Respect, We Command Respect.
I took this job knowing I may never get rich,
I've missed out so many holidays, church services and special occasions in order to protect lives,
I'm expected to work miracles and do things other people are scared to do and even save lives.
It has been proven that my life expectancy is shorter than yours because of the stress I go through and the sickness I get exposed to, and yet there are no hero movies about us.
I must give my life everyday for people I dont know, have never met before and even those who dont like me.
When my family is home suffering alone I'm out here in the cold, dangerous situations all in the name of protecting property and saving life.
I am a warrior who gave oath to die for my people!
I am a SOLDIER
A proud one for that matter
God Bless 16NA/75RI."

https://www.tori.ng/news/84910/female-soldier-who-passed-through-hell-to-become-a.html

Brainless Imp
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Malawian(m): 7:21am On Jan 12, 2018
The day one abroad based friend brought his soldier girlfriend to my shop do do some work, honestly, after seeing they way she was with him, I wanted a soldier girlfriend as well. That babe fine enh, if not for the camo she was wearing, you will never believe she is strong enough to even wear a helmet.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by kenyatalk: 7:23am On Jan 12, 2018
After all that you still end up looking like a rag tag militia.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by amazon14: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2018
Both civilian and military blood is red. Therefore we all human.
I don't see the reason for this post

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Henry22(m): 7:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Mchewwwwww, who she epp? Na oga she dey service, come here dey claim se she dey protect me.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by honeyprec02(f): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2018
you Don post this news before nah.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by fajob: 7:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Congratulations more strength from all of us

@
See www.jolagict.com(Web Development,Digital Marketing,CCTV Expert)
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2018
Hard times are but for a moment.

Hell is a journey and not a destination that's why we " pass through"

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by valinno(m): 7:33am On Jan 12, 2018
Nice one
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by xreal: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2018
It's so easy to identify a recruit.

For anyone whom the rank of Generalship is certain wouldn't think the way this one thinks.
Infact, the wealth will be perceived and felt while in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Pointnoire(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2018
[s]They Have Vice Chancellor, We Have Commandant.
They Have Lecturers, We Have Instructors.[/s]

Don't deceive yourself its not and can never be the same , you don't need Academic qualification to be an instructor in Zaria Depot all you need is a brutish immature brain,an edge for wickedness to your fellow mankind and low self esteem maybe if you attended NDA you can make a bit of comparison

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Proffdada: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2018
Later she'll beat up anyman that calls her Angelina Jolie grin
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by VolvoS60(m): 7:37am On Jan 12, 2018

The enmity between conscious civilians and people like this woman will and must continue.

Years ago I read reports about how NDA cadets (I think they are called 'first termers?) are encouraged by their handlers to go into Kaduna metropolis and brutalize civilians going about their lawful business. I do not know if these reports are factual - those who live in Kaduna can confirm or deny.

The mentality of these military types is on full display here in this woman's post. And they think military-civilian relations will improve?

No way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:40am On Jan 12, 2018
Bloody private soldier not officer

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by spiritedtete: 7:42am On Jan 12, 2018
deepwater:
The people in the armed Forces surfer from low self esteem.

They have nothing to their name except a house in the Baracks (if u lucky?) and a rifle (legal or otherwise).

Hence they tend to punish any civilized human being at will.

How can some say I chose this job knowing I may never get rich
So what do we expect when u see a rich person on the streets? Flog them grin

When I was younger I told my dad I would like to be a Nigerian soldier, he said no way, my daughter it is only a dullard that holds a rifle under the sun from morning till night. How can you shut your brains down to hold a rifle!

Madam soldier I am in my house come and beat me.

U no see your gorimapa head.

U passed through hell, lemme tell you what you did.
You just stupidly suited your self to body pain, when your mates burnt mid night candles to write matriculation exams and others. You just cool down dey swim inside gutter, thinking you would command respect at the end of the day. Come-on go and mount sentry at benue state, before they finish omeenka and family

Pardon me... But your dad assertion was very wrong...

Soldiers are the builder of any nation... They develop, and build from scratch hand it over to civilian while they protect the four corners from villians . They are not necessarily meant to be rich... But they are more intelligent than the civilians.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by AceDomino(m): 7:46am On Jan 12, 2018
Le ke lo?
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Nelsizzy(m): 7:49am On Jan 12, 2018
spiritedtete:

Pardon me... But your dad assertion was very wrong...

Soldiers are the builder of any nation... They develop, and build from scratch hand it over to civilian while they protect the four corners from villians . They are not necessarily meant to be rich... But they are more intelligent than the civilians.
You don't mean it shocked

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by idu1(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2018
xreal:
It's so easy to identify a recruit.

Anyone whom the rank of Generalship is certain wouldn't think the way this one thinks.
Intact, the wealth will be perceived and felt while in Kaduna.

Who are those?

NDA graduates abi dssc/ssc grin
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 12, 2018
Nairaland now recycles the stories.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by planetx: 8:07am On Jan 12, 2018
This belongs in the trash bin, did I send you to go and join the army. Last time I checked it was an all volunteer force, so spare me your they have civilian blood you have military blood bs. You are not better or more valuable than a policeman, a doctor, teacher or a civil servant so spare us all that arrogant talk of commanding respect. You can see from the write up she has been indoctrinated into that bloody civilian nonsense all of them are taught at that depot.

4 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by iamrealdeji(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2018
No wonder why they don't act like humans anymore whenever they unlock their cage. they don't suffer tire . They better remain caged in their barracks rather than coming to civilians to maltreat anybody. angry wounded lions

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by idu1(m): 8:11am On Jan 12, 2018
deepwater:
The people in the armed Forces surfer from low self esteem.

They have nothing to their name except a house in the Baracks (if u lucky?) and a rifle (legal or otherwise).

Hence they tend to punish any civilized human being at will.

How can some say I chose this job knowing I may never get rich
So what do we expect when u see a rich person on the streets? Flog them grin

When I was younger I told my dad I would like to be a Nigerian soldier, he said no way, my daughter it is only a dullard that holds a rifle under the sun from morning till night. How can you shut your brains down to hold a rifle!

Madam soldier I am in my house come and beat me.

U no see your gorimapa head.

U passed through hell, lemme tell you what you did.
You just stupidly suited your self to body pain, when your mates burnt mid night candles to write matriculation exams and others. You just cool down dey swim inside gutter, thinking you would command respect at the end of the day. Come-on go and mount sentry at benue state, before they finish omeenka and family

Who's your dad?

All countries needs soldiers. We need these people I ll never tell anyone not to join the army. If not for their efforts boko haram for don pass abuja. And why is your dad telling you soldiers don't read? They have doctors, engineers ,lawyers, accountants, nurses, pharmacist, administrators, scientists PhD holders. Many of those people pass through regular universities before they join the army. You think they can just become captain or major without education? They do R&grin. Army is an institution. Because of those guys you see in the street you concludes they are not educated. They are always low level personnel in an organization. If everybody no fit be oga....

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by luckyogor(m): 8:14am On Jan 12, 2018
kolafolabi:
A Nigerian woman who has successfully passed the training to become a soldier has shared photos of her experience at the Nigerian army depot in Zaria.

A female soldier by name Blessed Amaka Onyiagha, has given many a glimpse of what one passes through to become a military officer in Nigeria.

Blessed from from Anambra state revealed the excruciating training sessions and tasking tasks she and many others were made to pass through at the Nigerian army depot in Zaria, Kaduna state.

The gallant soldier shared the experience on social media saying: "I am a proud PERSONNEL
They Have University, We Have Training College.
They Have Vice Chancellor, We Have Commandant.
They Have Lecturers, We Have Instructors.
Their Day Starts by 0700hrs, but Ours by 0400hrs.
They Wake up 0600hrs, We Jump up 0300hrs.
They Shake Hands, We Salute.
They Wear Gucci, We Wear Carmo/Khaki.
They Keep Their Hairs, We Cut Off Our Hairs.
They Wake Up, We Jump Up.
They walk, We Double In Divisions.
They Have Students, We Have Cadets/Recruits.
They Have Dining Halls, We Have Mess.
They Go On Break, We Go On Pass.
They Have Conference Hall, We Have Parade Ground.
To Them Nigeria Flag Stays up For 24/7, To Us We Have Colour And Sunset.
They Have Graduation Party, We Have Passing Out Parade.
To Them Injury Is For One And One Only Whilst To Us Injury For One Injury For All.
They Get Short Term Light Drills Only In Their NYSC, Whilst Rigorous Drills Is Our Everyday Blood Tonic.
They Are School Colleagues, We Are Brothers.
They Have Civilian Blood, We Have MILITARY Blood.
They Demand For Respect, We Command Respect.
I took this job knowing I may never get rich,
I've missed out so many holidays, church services and special occasions in order to protect lives,
I'm expected to work miracles and do things other people are scared to do and even save lives.
It has been proven that my life expectancy is shorter than yours because of the stress I go through and the sickness I get exposed to, and yet there are no hero movies about us.
I must give my life everyday for people I dont know, have never met before and even those who dont like me.
When my family is home suffering alone I'm out here in the cold, dangerous situations all in the name of protecting property and saving life.
I am a warrior who gave oath to die for my people!
I am a SOLDIER
A proud one for that matter
God Bless 16NA/75RI."

https://www.tori.ng/news/84910/female-soldier-who-passed-through-hell-to-become-a.htmlz

All these are low complex writings, all these men and women in uniform should grow up,nobody cares about the bullshit they go through in their bloody careers because nobody needs to know,they answered the call to serve so they should please shut it and get on with their job,GOD be with the good ones and curses be upon the dogs in them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.