Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos (48105 Views)

Female Army Officer Ogunleye Ruth Cries Out For Help Over Alleged Superior Maltr / Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by naijacentric(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2018
kolafolabi:
A Nigerian woman who has successfully passed the training to become a soldier has shared photos of her experience at the Nigerian army depot in Zaria.

A female soldier by name Blessed Amaka Onyiagha, has given many a glimpse of what one passes through to become a military officer in Nigeria.

Blessed from from Anambra state revealed the excruciating training sessions and tasking tasks she and many others were made to pass through at the Nigerian army depot in Zaria, Kaduna state.

The gallant soldier shared the experience on social media saying: "I am a proud PERSONNEL
They Have University, We Have Training College.
They Have Vice Chancellor, We Have Commandant.
They Have Lecturers, We Have Instructors.
Their Day Starts by 0700hrs, but Ours by 0400hrs.
They Wake up 0600hrs, We Jump up 0300hrs.
They Shake Hands, We Salute.
They Wear Gucci, We Wear Carmo/Khaki.
They Keep Their Hairs, We Cut Off Our Hairs.
They Wake Up, We Jump Up.
They walk, We Double In Divisions.
They Have Students, We Have Cadets/Recruits.
They Have Dining Halls, We Have Mess.
They Go On Break, We Go On Pass.
They Have Conference Hall, We Have Parade Ground.
To Them Nigeria Flag Stays up For 24/7, To Us We Have Colour And Sunset.
They Have Graduation Party, We Have Passing Out Parade.
To Them Injury Is For One And One Only Whilst To Us Injury For One Injury For All.
They Get Short Term Light Drills Only In Their NYSC, Whilst Rigorous Drills Is Our Everyday Blood Tonic.
They Are School Colleagues, We Are Brothers.
They Have Civilian Blood, We Have MILITARY Blood.
They Demand For Respect, We Command Respect.
I took this job knowing I may never get rich,
I've missed out so many holidays, church services and special occasions in order to protect lives,
I'm expected to work miracles and do things other people are scared to do and even save lives.
It has been proven that my life expectancy is shorter than yours because of the stress I go through and the sickness I get exposed to, and yet there are no hero movies about us.
I must give my life everyday for people I dont know, have never met before and even those who dont like me.
When my family is home suffering alone I'm out here in the cold, dangerous situations all in the name of protecting property and saving life.
I am a warrior who gave oath to die for my people!
I am a SOLDIER
A proud one for that matter
God Bless 16NA/75RI."

https://www.tori.ng/news/84910/female-soldier-who-passed-through-hell-to-become-a.html

does dat mean ur more patriotic dan some civilians rubbish
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by davillian(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2018
In Nigeria Beatings and drilling 95% training 5%.
Sane countries drills 5% training 95%.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by planetx: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2018
spiritedtete:

Pardon me... But your dad assertion was very wrong...

Soldiers are the builder of any nation... They develop, and build from scratch hand it over to civilian while they protect the four corners from villians . They are not necessarily meant to be rich... But they are more intelligent than the civilians.
This is the most assinine statement thing I have ever read on NL, just like IBB, Abacha, Gowon and the rest of those donkeys developed and built Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by GOZ4CHRIST(m): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2018
Easy girl. Nobody sent you. You chose the pathway. No job is more important than the other. May God protect you and all our gallant soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 12, 2018
Pls does anyone here know what the term ''officer'' mean in the force or has it been changed by APC?

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by armadeo(m): 8:23am On Jan 12, 2018
deepwater:
The people in the armed Forces surfer from low self esteem.

They have nothing to their name except a house in the Baracks (if u lucky?) and a rifle (legal or otherwise).

Hence they tend to punish any civilized human being at will.

How can some say I chose this job knowing I may never get rich
So what do we expect when u see a rich person on the streets? Flog them grin

When I was younger I told my dad I would like to be a Nigerian soldier, he said no way, my daughter it is only a dullard that holds a rifle under the sun from morning till night. How can you shut your brains down to hold a rifle!

Madam soldier I am in my house come and beat me.

U no see your gorimapa head.

U passed through hell, lemme tell you what you did.
You just stupidly suited your self to body pain, when your mates burnt mid night candles to write matriculation exams and others. You just cool down dey swim inside gutter, thinking you would command respect at the end of the day. Come-on go and mount sentry at benue state, before they finish omeenka and family

The bolded is all I got from this write up. She was unable to enter a university so she joined the army. ( as a bottom feeder) yet shes making noise. Didn't she see NDA.

This one is already a danger to the general public.

Watch and see

4 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by TONYE001(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2018
deepwater:

They have nothing to their name except a house in the Baracks (if u lucky?) and a rifle (legal or otherwise).

When I was younger I told my dad I would like to be a Nigerian soldier, he said no way, my daughter it is only a dullard that holds a rifle under the sun from morning till night. How can you shut your brains down to hold a rifle!

You just stupidly suited your self to body pain, when your mates burnt mid night candles to write matriculation exams and others. You just cool down dey swim inside gutter, thinking you would command respect at the end of the day. Come-on go and mount sentry at benue state, before they finish omeenka and family

...but if everyone follows the path your post suggests, who then would protect us from internal and external threats?

We all can't be the same in life; this lady has chosen her career path the same way you chose yours. There is absolutely no reason to condemn her.....or feel superior to her because she didn't "burn the midnight candles to write matriculation exams and others..".. (Meanwhile, how do you know she didn't?)
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by KingsleyCEO: 8:30am On Jan 12, 2018
Me looking for the hell... Please add picture of the hell.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by freeman95(m): 8:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Category1:

Must u comment?

Must u quote me?

undecided
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 12, 2018
she's short grin
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by ctex4real(m): 8:45am On Jan 12, 2018
donstan18:
Where are all my fvcks?, where?
hehehe, look for it very well. Funny meme! grin
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by IAmAmbrose(m): 8:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Am yet to see a recruit who passed through heaven
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Fawklicant: 9:02am On Jan 12, 2018
Civilians earn respect, the military demands it. She was wrong on that one like most others. This is the problem with the Nigerian military, they have severe inferiority complex. Just look at this one now comparing themselves with civilians. Each has their role to play. We are not in competition but unfortunately the Nigerian military sees it as such. They always want to use every opportunity they have to show that they are better than you when the truth is that a huge majority of them are societal misfits. I've encountered the military in other countries and the story is way different. Nigerian military are just a bunch of bullies, over privileged bullies with a licence to beat, maim and kill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by omoelerin1: 9:16am On Jan 12, 2018
planetx:
This is the most assinine statement thing I have ever read on NL, just like IBB, Abacha, Gowon and the rest of those donkeys developed and built Nigeria.
Obviously, you don't know what nation building means.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by armadeo(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2018
xreal:
It's so easy to identify a recruit.

For anyone whom the rank of Generalship is certain wouldn't think the way this one thinks.
Infact, the wealth will be perceived and felt while in Kaduna.

General ke. This one won't pass captain if she goes very far.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by armadeo(m): 9:33am On Jan 12, 2018
TONYE001:

...but if everyone follows the path your post suggests, who then would protect us from internal and external threats?

We all can't be the same in life; this lady has chosen her career path the same way you chose yours. There is absolutely no reason to condemn her.....or feel superior to her because she didn't "burn the midnight candles to write matriculation exams and others..".. (Meanwhile, how do you know she didn't?)

Anyway the reason behind all this heat is that she's comparing to a university. Trying to prove superiority.

If she had proudly come out to say I have succeeded in becoming a soldier to defend my country, you would have seen the type of response it would have garnered.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by obstead200(m): 9:37am On Jan 12, 2018
deepwater:

Hehehe
Chai!!! U really made my day.
Seems u gat personal beef for soldiers
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by obstead200(m): 9:39am On Jan 12, 2018
armadeo:

General ke. This one won't pass captain if she goes very far.
who dash am captain? This is an NCO. She can exceed the RSM rank. Regimental sergeant major
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by obi3x(m): 9:43am On Jan 12, 2018
With all these,una still dey run at the sound of the the rifles of them boko boys...if y'all command respect,y'all don't have mine ....these trainings only give them impetus to harrass innocent civilians,calling them bloody sinners...continue....well,I've lost hopes of joining the USMC....semper fi nevertheless....hahahahah
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by spiritedtete: 10:00am On Jan 12, 2018
planetx:
[s]this is the most assinine statement thing I have ever read on NL, just like IBB, Abacha, Gowon and the rest of those donkeys developed and built Nigeria.[/s]

Eyaah look out how you think... Did you go to school at all? Then i assumed it was all a waste of time? Do you read histories at all?.

Let me come to you level... Using Nigeria for instance the disadvantage of having a military leader is because of its dictatorship, meanwhile that is not what i am talking about... I am telling you the world start from the military... From your engineer to your accountant doctors etc are all in the military.

Right from time immemorial ... In every history of the world the nations leader has always been a military person, from Roman, Chinese, arabian etc. Get that okay.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by daxclusive1: 10:03am On Jan 12, 2018
Isolrite... O deep :PIsolrite... O deep
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Aadeyinka(m): 10:03am On Jan 12, 2018
kolafolabi:
A Nigerian woman who has successfully passed the training to become a soldier has shared photos of her experience at the Nigerian army depot in Zaria.

A female soldier by name Blessed Amaka Onyiagha, has given many a glimpse of what one passes through to become a military officer in Nigeria.

Blessed from from Anambra state revealed the excruciating training sessions and tasking tasks she and many others were made to pass through at the Nigerian army depot in Zaria, Kaduna state.

The gallant soldier shared the experience on social media saying: "I am a proud PERSONNEL
They Have University, We Have Training College.
They Have Vice Chancellor, We Have Commandant.
They Have Lecturers, We Have Instructors.
Their Day Starts by 0700hrs, but Ours by 0400hrs.
They Wake up 0600hrs, We Jump up 0300hrs.
They Shake Hands, We Salute.
They Wear Gucci, We Wear Carmo/Khaki.
They Keep Their Hairs, We Cut Off Our Hairs.
They Wake Up, We Jump Up.
They walk, We Double In Divisions.
They Have Students, We Have Cadets/Recruits.
They Have Dining Halls, We Have Mess.
They Go On Break, We Go On Pass.
They Have Conference Hall, We Have Parade Ground.
To Them Nigeria Flag Stays up For 24/7, To Us We Have Colour And Sunset.
They Have Graduation Party, We Have Passing Out Parade.
To Them Injury Is For One And One Only Whilst To Us Injury For One Injury For All.
They Get Short Term Light Drills Only In Their NYSC, Whilst Rigorous Drills Is Our Everyday Blood Tonic.
They Are School Colleagues, We Are Brothers.
They Have Civilian Blood, We Have MILITARY Blood.
They Demand For Respect, We Command Respect.
I took this job knowing I may never get rich,
I've missed out so many holidays, church services and special occasions in order to protect lives,
I'm expected to work miracles and do things other people are scared to do and even save lives.
It has been proven that my life expectancy is shorter than yours because of the stress I go through and the sickness I get exposed to, and yet there are no hero movies about us.
I must give my life everyday for people I dont know, have never met before and even those who dont like me.
When my family is home suffering alone I'm out here in the cold, dangerous situations all in the name of protecting property and saving life.
I am a warrior who gave oath to die for my people!
I am a SOLDIER
A proud one for that matter
God Bless 16NA/75RI."

https://www.tori.ng/news/84910/female-soldier-who-passed-through-hell-to-become-a.html

I salute ur courage what u passed thru and hail u, God will protect u and others

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2018
The boots worn by these soldiers are oversize and look worn out
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by GavelSlam: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2018
Dark skinned in some pictures .

Then you see the effect of Tura in others.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Peterosky(m): 10:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Congrats my dear. That's how it rolls
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Worksunlimited: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2018
Are those dane guns I see...?
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 11:20am On Jan 12, 2018
By the time she starts to flaunt her curves.. Slay Queens we be motivated!
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by retributor436: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2018
deepwater:

[b]
deepwater:

[/b]
deepwater:

Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2018
congrats for loosing all ur womanhood
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by Bizztycoon: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2018
All is vanity.
Re: Female Soldier Who Passed Through 'hell' To Become An Army Officer Shares Photos by retributor436: 11:38am On Jan 12, 2018
deep water

who told u dat soldiers have nothing to their name? i am a sergeant and i already own two houses in two different states..
U think just bcoz u r a graduate that entitles u to millions?....with my weac results i can earn 50k as a private while with ur masters u end up teaching in secondary school if u are lucky or driving okada.
just bcoz u don't have the manhood to do something doesn't mean someone can't

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Colonel SJ Dibal, The Commanding Officer Of First Nigerian All Female Battalion / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo / Man Celebrates Pretty Female Barber Who Cut His Hair In A Saloon In Abuja. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.