Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (38783 Views)

Tiwatope's Redemption (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 3:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=RichBright post=65228164][/quote] Mr mature mind wake up this no 3D movie it real life.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 3:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright go back to your post try and correct your mistake and move on. If you were that "Bright" like your name you will understand all Mr Kayo80 said.

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
dammyd46:

Mr Kayo80 I definitely wonder how selfish some individuals can be just thinking about themselves not others. Sir you have done a great job here, cause no one is paying you but you freely and willing give out your stories. And like you said most writers here don't even have complete stories and considering some factors in this country I don't blame anyone.
The guy is just been stupid, atleast you don't just leave you always give reasons for your absent. Sir please don't look at his attitude just focus on what makes you happy. we the serious ones understand.

Thanks a lot for this comment.

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 4:00pm On Feb 20, 2018
dammyd46:
RichBright go back to your post try and correct your mistake and move on. If you were that "Bright" like your name you will understand all Mr Kayo80 said.
And will you rather have me encourage him to wallow in his excuse or tell him the plain truth. You see there are always a 100 and 1 excuse for you not to do something. Let us all help Mr Kay to the next level and that is not going to happen if he continues to linger on his predicaments. Come on, don't tell me you dint see that greatness in his works Let us all help him to the World!
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright:

And will you rather have me encourage him to wallow in his excuse or tell him the plain truth. You see there are always a 100 and 1 excuse for you not to do something. Let us all help Mr Kay to the next level and that is not going to happen if he continues to linger on his predicaments. Come on, don't tell me you dint see that greatness in his works Let us all help him to the World!

Lol okay Bright one how do you intend helping.... specify plsss
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright:

And will you rather have me encourage him to wallow in his excuse or tell him the plain truth. You see there are always a 100 and 1 excuse for you not to do something. [b]Let us all help Mr Kay to the next level and that is not going to happen if he continues to linger on his predicaments. [/b]Come on, don't tell me you dint see that greatness in his works Let us all help him to the World!

I wanted to keep ignoring you, but this new twist you have come with is even more annoying. How are you trying to help me in any way when your statements are character assassinations? I have people that have become my friends through this platform, and they hit me up on Whatsapp and tell me things they feel I should work on. But you, what do you do? You come with your self righteous self saying stuff like..."This your attitude is a total turn of to potential investors. You've got brains but it's apparent that you are not building a career." If I wasn't building a career, what am I doing with 24 complete stories? If someone came on here and read just your statement and believed it, they would assume I have not completed any works at all. Think deep before you come and use your mouth to destroy something someone has been building for over 5 years.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
dammyd46:

Lol okay Bright one how do you intend helping.... specify plsss
There's only one way Bro....... PUBLICITY! When his name constantly rings a bell in the society, more people will get to recognise him but how can we work on uncompleted stories Kunle Afolayan rarely features in Movies but who doesn't know Kunle Afolayan to be a great writer?

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 4:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bright one see I don't know Mr Kayo80 but i was happy when he said someone was paying him to write a screen play or so. from following his stories and his recent post i have learnt he sells eggs and keeps chicken and yet still finds time to upload stories do you know how stressful it is.
I am not saying you should not criticise but if you must do it well. don't trying and collapse other peoples joy cause you don't know their story. Fuel/light/funds etc has killed a lot of dreams most people are working hard to keep it up. don't talk like you ain't from here. be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
And Mr. RichBright, about this..."You think he is doing us a favor by putting up his work here 'for free.'" No. I am not doing anyone a favor...it is like a symbiotic relationship; you get entertained, and I gain fanbase and exposure. I respect that relationship. What I don't respect is toxic people.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
dammyd46:
Bright one see I don't know Mr Kayo80 but i was happy when he said someone was paying him to write a screen play or so. from following his stories and his recent post i have learnt he sells eggs and keeps chicken and yet still finds time to upload stories do you know how stressful it is.
I am not saying you should not criticise but if you must do it well. don't trying and collapse other peoples joy cause you don't know their story. Fuel/light/funds etc has killed a lot of dreams most people are working hard to keep it up.
don't talk like you ain't from here. be reasonable.

God bless you for this. You are a true fan. I really appreciate you. So much wisdom in your words.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
kayo80:

I wanted to keep ignoring you, but this new twist you have come with is even more annoying. How are you trying to help me in any way when your statements are character assassinations? I have people that have become my friends through this platform, and they hit me up on Whatsapp and tell me things they feel I should work on. But you, what do you do? You come with your self righteous self saying stuff like..."This your attitude is a total turn of to potential investors. You've got brains but it's apparent that you are not building a career." If I wasn't building a career, what am I doing with 24 complete stories? If someone came on here and read just your statement and believed it, they would assume I have not completed any works at all. Think deep before you come and use your mouth to destroy something someone has been building for over 5 years.

Bro i meant no harm, in fact this is the last you will be hearing of me. I wish you well.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright:

There's only one way Bro....... PUBLICITY! When his name constantly rings a bell in the society, more people will get to recognise him but how can we work on uncompleted stories Kunle Afolayan rarely features in Movies but who doesn't know Kunle Afolayan to be a great writer?

*laughing* Mr Kayo80 this boy knows nothing Bright shey you go carry the bell go dey ring. see Bright kunles dad was making it even before kunle. there was a platform for him already stupid. do you think its easy to create a platform

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
RichBright:

Dude, to be honest, I really don't appreciate this at all. Why are you trying to kill my brand? Dem send you? What's with the plural...stories...WHICH STORIES?

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by RichBright: 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
kayo80:
And Mr. RichBright, about this..."You think he is doing us a favor by putting up his work here 'for free.'" No. I am not doing anyone a favor...it is like a symbiotic relationship; you get entertained, and I gain fanbase and exposure. I respect that relationship. What I don't respect is toxic people.
Pls Sir don't take my words out of context because what you said is also what i wrote to explain to Dammy that that is how it works.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by collinometricx: 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kayo80 u should stop replying dat ungreatful guy... U knw u are nt in the same level as he is... He is just seeking attention...
ECO88

2 Likes

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by dammyd46(m): 4:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
collinometricx:
Kayo80 u should stop replying dat ungreatful guy... U knw u are nt in the same level as he is... He is just seeking attention...
ECO88
God bless you
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
collinometricx:
ECO88

lol! I was just trying to correct some wrong notions he has about me for the sake of others that might stumble upon this thread in the future. But I am done now.

2 Likes

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by itsandi(m): 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by donblazer10(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Which kin wahala be all this one nw?....

Bro abeg update and forget that guy

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Alajiki(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2018
When I saw Page 4, I was Happy, eager to read a fresh chapter before another hiatus...only to open the page and saw ròfòrófò fight.

I'm outta here!
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by bigbauer(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2018
*Clears throat* So Kayo80 screenplay job gave him the chance to respond to some critics, but didn't afford him same chance to type an update. Issorit. Be it as it may, the words he typed in his several response while exchanging banter would've sufficed as an update. Atypical of him, he spurns out great and awesome stories that must be marred with prolonged delays. Good thing is, he'll always have an excuse. What do I know, I'm not a writer. Nevertheless, Kayo80, thumps up, keep up with the delays, you're the boss.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2018
Chapter 11

Two Days to D Day

It was a Sunday, a day he spent mostly indoors. After church service, he drove straight home, pulled out his jotter and started doing accounts for the week. He fell asleep at the dining table and was awoken by the ringing of his phone. Caller ID showed it was Kehinde calling. They had exchanged numbers the day before, but he wondered why she was calling. He checked his wrist watch and saw it was 12:05pm.
“Hey what’s up?” He said after picking the call.
“Hiiii!!?”
“How are you doing?”
She whispered something to someone before saying, “Are you home? We are actually close to your house?”
“What? You and who?”
“Actually, Taiwo dragged me to church today, and we are on our way to the restaurant to pick up some things.” She paused to say something before continuing with, “She told me your house is actually on the same road with our joint.”
“Yes.” Efe answered and processed what she was getting at in his head.
“Okay. Cool. We would like to stop by.”
“Okay. That would be cool.”
“By the way, this is totally my idea; Taiwo wants you to know that.” She said and chuckled.
“Alright.”
“She’s driving.”
“Okay. So where exactly are you guys?”
She went silent again and then came back with, “She says we are a few minutes from your house.”
“Okay then, let me come outside then.”
“Okay. See you in a bit.” She said and hung up.

He slowly dropped his phone on the dining table and was lost in thought for a few seconds before shrugging and getting off his seat. He looked back at his living room, and he thought it was neat enough. He grabbed his shirt off the chair he was on, wore it, and headed out.

Susan, his Alsatian came running to him when he stepped out of the door. He walked towards the backyard, and the dog followed, till she noticed he was heading towards its cage. Susan turned around and made to run, but Efe grabbed her by the collar strap and pulled her into the metal cage.

As he approached the house gate, Moshood, his gateman came out bare-chested from his small living quarters by the entrance. Someone would mistake him for a body builder but he was just a hardworking vulcanizer. Moshood asked if he should open the gate, but Efe asked him not to bother. He stood there for a few seconds, sweat visible on his six pack chest, and then walked back into his room.

Efe knew it was only Sundays Moshood had to spend with his girlfriend and didn’t want to disrupt what he felt was going on in that little room right now. The man was a few years older than Efe, and had been working at the house for years, hired by his parents before they passed. He was more or less like family.

When Efe stepped out of the gate, they were just getting to the front of his house. He shot them a quick smile before turning around to open the gate for them to drive in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by kayo80(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2018
bigbauer:
*Clears throat* So Kayo80 screenplay job gave him the chance to respond to some critics, but didn't afford him same chance to type an update. Issorit. Be it as it may, the words he typed in his several response while exchanging banter would've sufficed as an update. Atypical of him, he spurns out great and awesome stories that must be marred with prolonged delays. Good thing is, he'll always have an excuse. What do I know, I'm not a writer. Nevertheless, Kayo80, thumps up, keep up with the delays, you're the boss.

Creative work is not like physical work...it is mental...You can even have 10 hours free time, if the story isn't flowing, there is nothing you can do. Any good creative writer will tell you this. I am very very fast with typing, but would you want plenty nonsense, or an interesting story? As i said earlier, I am consistently inconsistent. This is how my writing process is. A tree doesn't bear fruits all through the year...it has its season and a time when it becomes dormant. It is a universal law, and applies to all processes of creation, unless in the case of machines, and I am not a machine...I am a human being; a very very flawed human being at that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by YINKS89(m): 11:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Can we have more plsss.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Ehmjay(m): 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
The rate at which some people judge other people's actions you will just keep wondering what if he was the one paying the writer to update

Carry on with yah work sir,I am really satisfied with it
Just ensure to make the update more longer than usual ones...I don turn oliver twist on this story walai

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Damibiz(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
First lemme comment on ur creativity,it is out of this world..nice work,please dont keep us wait..nd as for Gucciqueen na God go judge u oh,u see dis kin sweet work like dis nd u no care to invite me
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by bigbauer(m): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
kayo80:

Creative work is not like physical work...it is mental...You can even have 10 hours free time, if the story isn't flowing, there is nothing you can do. Any good creative writer will tell you this. I am very very fast with typing, but would you want plenty nonsense, or an interesting story? As i said earlier, I am consistently inconsistent. This is how my writing process is. A tree doesn't bear fruits all through the year...it has its season and a time when it becomes dormant. It is a universal law, and applies to all processes of creation, unless in the case of machines, and I am not a machine...I am a human being; a very very flawed human being at that.
True to my assertion, Kayo80 will always have an excuse and in this case, a very creative one. And don't forget just a flawed human. Thumbs up boss.
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by JoyNgofaa1(f): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
Very nice story. Good writing. Quite impressive. smiley smiley
Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Marisol911(f): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
why are y'all even hating sef? if he chooses to complete a story or nt, I personally think its his business after all, you aren't paying him to do so.. y'all can't be giving him deadlines nw, cmon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Marisol911(f): 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
why are y'all even hating set? if he chooses to complete a story or nt, I personally think its his business after all, you aren't paying him to do so.. y'all can't be giving him deadlines nw, cmon!

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by MhizDherbee(f): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Kayo80, wat did I tell u yesterday when u told me about this annoying comment?? I'm actually disappointed that u let Wat he said get to u... You already gave ur excuse why batter words wit him

1 Like

Re: 30 Days And 30 Nights (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Damibiz:
First lemme comment on ur creativity,it is out of this world..nice work,please dont keep us wait..nd as for Gucciqueen na God go judge u oh,u see dis kin sweet work like dis nd u no care to invite me
Lol.. I'm sorry dear grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Story] My First And Last Sex With My Sugar Mummy – Episode 1 / Cold / "I Love Macmillian Books"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.