Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend (63910 Views)

"I Slept With My Pastor Too": Married Mother Of Two Reacts To Viral Video / Lady Mocks Her Friend Who Is Childless After 2 Years Of Marriage / My Wife Still Sends Pictures To Her Ex Boyfriend, I Feel Cheated & Heartbroken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by taiwolomo1: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Sex is overrated abeg! Just 5mins !!! Enter comot...

9 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Nothing is new under the sun, it's only becomes new when it's your first time witnessing it first hand.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by youngreezy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
She was just managing?dafuq did i jhust read?
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Macgreat(m): 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
wink Hi
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Paradigme777: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
ifyalways:
C'est La vie. What's new?

C'est n'est pas la vie ça. Ça c'est la mort.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by humilitypays(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
akpunda86:
Married Out Of Frustration

It was painful for me as i saw a married woman, mother of four as we were all together yesterday drinking with her old love that just came into the country.

The woman said she waited for the guy and as the guy not ready she got married to a man she never loves but just managing.

After the drink, A room was paid for in the hotel and my man had sex With the woman, a mother of four, somebody's wife.

I became weak and dumb.YES I told my guy no, don't do it, its somebody's wife but the effect of the alcohol was great, in fact the woman was rubbing my dick with her foot under the table, I told her I'm not with her.

I now wonder what's marriage this days and as we all drinking the hubby called, the poor dude wish i can tell him the kind of killer he married. GOD HELP US ALL.

wanna cheat, get a single lady but mind u,cheat on ur wife, she also cheats on u. Marriage on no love is ZERO. I JUST FEEL DIRTY LIKE IM THE ONE THAT DID IT. WHAT A WORLD
its rampant, due to bad economy, 70 - 80% of married Nigerian women got married to men they never loved or had strong emotions for but just to answer Mrs, they got married to any available man that offered them the ring.

Married men won't want to hear this but that's the truth, lots of ladies marry for the status after chasing all the real guys they loved away with their excessive demand, bad character, I don't care attitude and feminism traits.

And the trend will continue, in fact, its gonna get worse in the coming years

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Dronedude(m): 10:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
undecided
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Uyi168: 10:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:

Coming from someone who possibly v'got a dick looking like a small pin nokia charger mouth and his scrotum ballz looking like Bank W's head with the dick's skin colour looking like a roasted plantain.
Ok.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
it'd be more of a surprise if she didn't sleep with the guy, so it's not really a shock, we have been desensitized , I expect the worse from people, a good deed would be enough to give me heart-attack.

6 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by drey69(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Amberon: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Married men have been cheating for centuries. A married woman cheats and we're gonna act like she's responsible for the ozone layer depletion.

31 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Paradigme777: 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
survivor1986:
I thought all this lie lie stories ended in 2017.
Hahaha... Op is the culprit here

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by humilitypays(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Uyi168:
For a woman that has given birth 4 times,i wonder how the nunu will look like..some men dy try sha
my brother eh, once I am aware a lady has given birth, sexual attraction will become = 0 no matter how pretty she is, makes me wonder how I am gonna cope in future, God will give me the grace sha when the time comes cos I can't stand it

5 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Dammylois(f): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
And if I were Ur fiance or gf with this 'no no' thing you r typing her like I was d one you caught or there S no good woman then we would redefine this relationship...nobody forced her to marry the man though Nd there's never a good excuse for cheating.... Nd how did ur loose friend feel sleeping with a mother of four?

4 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by dotcomnamename: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2018
akpunda86:

It was painful for me as i saw a married woman, mother of four as we were all together yesterday drinking with her old love that just came into the country.

The woman said she waited for the guy and as the guy not ready she got married to a man she never loves but just managing.

After the drink, A room was paid for in the hotel and my man had sex With the woman, a mother of four, somebody's wife.

I became weak and dumb.YES I told my guy no, don't do it, its somebody's wife but the effect of the alcohol was great, in fact the woman was rubbing my dick with her foot under the table, I told her I'm not with her.

I now wonder what's marriage this days and as we all drinking the hubby called, the poor dude wish i can tell him the kind of killer he married. GOD HELP US ALL.

wanna cheat, get a single lady but mind u,cheat on ur wife, she also cheats on u. Marriage on no love is ZERO. I JUST FEEL DIRTY LIKE IM THE ONE THAT DID IT. WHAT A WORLD

Na for which country this happened?
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by mustafa006: 10:42pm On Jan 14, 2018
What happens in that hotel should remain in that hotel

6 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Uyi168: 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
humilitypays:
my brother eh, once I am aware a lady has given birth, sexual attraction will become = 0 no matter how pretty she is, makes me wonder how I am gonna cope I'm future, God will give me the grace the time comes cos I can't stand it
..bro,we share the same fears
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Sakie: 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
akpunda86:

Pls bro,where did this happen?can I PM u pls.....I need to know who the guy is pls
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Abagworo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 14, 2018
That's nothing too serious to bug yourself about. She's got her life to live and she's not your wife.

7 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by martineverest(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
this is d reason y I'm proud of my root,our culture doesn't joke with such taboo

6 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by spafu(m): 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2018
cruchenutii:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I usually wonder if they cum before somersaulting, Do you have an idea please?
Try it to find out.
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by grandstar(m): 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
akpunda86:

Further signs we truly live in the last days of this system of things(2 Timothy 3:1-5,13)

Things truly are getting worse. It's further signs that our deliverance is drawing near!

6 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
donstan18:

Coming from someone who possibly v'got a dick looking like a small pin nokia charger mouth and his scrotum ballz looking like Bank W's head with the dick's skin colour looking like a roasted plantain.

1 Like

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by spafu(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked

Some people wont just mind their business....

the man is more than 18 and so is the woman....they decided to phuck and enjoy themselves.....is it your preek and toto they used in phucking....and guess what....your friend is gonna continue phucking the punnani cos forbidden fruit tastes sweet. the alcoho was just an excuse........
How can a grown up man like you be talking trash?

3 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by PoliticalChinex(m): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Piercedclit:
I've said it here before. The rate at which married women cheat is on par with married men. Smh
You have said it were before??
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Efewestern: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Amberon:
Married men have been cheating for centuries. A married woman cheats and we're gonna act like she's responsible for the ozone layer depletion.

I believe you re urhobo and you know the gravity of such act on the man and his children. you re not suppose to say something like this.

Men and women and not the same.. we are totally different.

5 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
drey69:

UNA SEE UNA LIVES?

grin
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Bonjoro: 10:52pm On Jan 14, 2018
humilitypays:
my brother eh, once I am aware a lady has given birth, sexual attraction will become = 0 no matter how pretty she is, makes me wonder how I am gonna cope I'm future, God will give me the grace the time comes cos I can't stand it

No worry bro, pplp like us go help dey sample am well well for outside.

2 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by So101: 10:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
Her body her choice!! but God please don’t give me that type..okay moving on
Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by Blissp99(f): 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
vingeophysicist:
I am very certain she is Igbo.I only pitied the man because he will also suffer from what comes out from such illicit sexual lifestyle, both spiritually and physically.

Why are you like this
Stop been a tribalist
Its a personal issue based on life perspections
Besides statistically Ibo marriages last more than odas
So go get a life plsss and stop hating

19 Likes

Re: A Married Mother Of 4 Had Sex With My Abroad Friend, Who's Her Ex Boyfriend by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
In lil kesh voice... Iranu Abasha...now the guy will carry some bad luck to whoever he marries or sleep with afterwards. and the circle continues... what a world... married women should be a No Go Area for any slay guy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Rejected The Food My Wife Made For Me - Nigerian Man (Photos) / Please Do This Before Wearing Your Shoes (Must See Pic) / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.