Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary (1048 Views)

Queen Elizabeth II's Funeral, period of mourning gulped £162m - UK Treasury / U.S. Senate Confirms Adeyemo As Deputy Secretary Of The Treasury / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by realslicky(m): 3:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ex Treasury Secretary Jack Lew stated that US President Trump has been benefiting from luck so far with the economy — and he advised that at times, luck runs out.

In an interview at the Politico Money podcast, Lew said the global economy had incredibly endured the first year of Trump’s presidency compared to number of years under President Barack Obama, who had appointed him to his past post.

“They have had lots of luck all he while,” Lew said. “We, in our first few years and for a long time, there was a crisis that gushed that you just had to correct.”

Read full here: http://relayvibes.com/trump-lucky-far-economy-obama-treasury-secretary/

1 Like

Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by abokibuhari: 3:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
The man they mad, even small luck we no see for this useless country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by hisgrace090: 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Luck will always follow him.
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by Abjay97(m): 3:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hey ya... Simply say Trump is better than your former boss/gay advocate president Obama

3 Likes

Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by Cozbymaster97(m): 3:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
Make him borrow Buhari small abeg
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by sirBLUNT: 3:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
atleast trumph is not blaiming the past administration but he is keen on moving the nation forward...
but one unfortunate man from daura has been blaiming the past govt since 1984

5 Likes

Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by Sage7(m): 3:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
There is hardly an administration that will not blame the past for one reason or the other....Trump is only enjoying the competence of Obama's administration, hence, a lucky man.
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by tartar9(m): 3:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Anything Trump belongs to the foreign section.
Mods: Mynd44,Lalasticlala,OAM4J
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by boldaslion: 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
realslicky:
Ex Treasury Secretary Jack Lew stated that US President Trump has been benefiting from luck so far with the economy — and he advised that at times, luck runs out.

In an interview at the Politico Money podcast, Lew said the global economy had incredibly endured the first year of Trump’s presidency compared to number of years under President Barack Obama, who had appointed him to his past post.

“They have had lots of luck all he while,” Lew said. “We, in our first few years and for a long time, there was a crisis that gushed that you just had to correct.”

Read full here: http://relayvibes.com/trump-lucky-far-economy-obama-treasury-secretary/

Shows that Obama was evil personified, that's why he couldn't attract luck. Someone will explain it better.
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by porka: 3:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
There are too many foolish people all over the world.

So they've stopped claiming that Trump is reaping Obama's effort.

Failures don't admit their fault, they blame everything on outside influence than looking inwards.

The same man that the ultra left wing FAKE NEWS and charlatans predicted would ruin the economy is now seen as "lucky".

They predicted stock market crash if he was elected. Stock market did not crash.

It is now showing that they depended on luck during their own time and not basic economic principles.

Trump knows the fundamentals of the economy.

Having ran businesses for decades he knows what make business proper and he applied those things.

He was wise to remove excessive regulations on businesses.

He removed the restrictions on the Keystone Pipeline and lifted ban on coal mining.

Smart people concentrate on the right thing and pray for good fortune (so-called luck), while utterly empty people spend all their lives looking for luck.

Even when the so-called luck runs out, the achievement would have eclipsed any negative to a certain level.

Obama openly boasted that his administration's priority was high tech jobs and not "menial" manufacturing jobs already "gone".

He wanted to be seen as the president that turned America to SOPHISTICATED job while throwing blue collar workers away.

He was busy pursuing homosexual agenda all over the world neglecting his primary assignment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by SalamRushdie: 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sage7:
There is hardly an administration that will not blame the past for one reason or the other....Trump is only enjoying the competence of Obama's administration, hence, a lucky man.

This is 2018 please stop such shallow talk and start using ur brain ..Have U gone through Trumps policies at all , those policies are designed to create jobs and grow the economy and that what they are doing
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by Sage7(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

This is 2018 please stop such shallow talk and start using ur brain ..Have U gone through Trumps policies at all , those policies are designed to create jobs and grow the economy and that what they are doing

Is it really about creating policies or the implementation of those policies??

Look here youngman, if you are looking for someone to exchange curse words , rude remarks and unpleasant commentaries with like other kids here on Nairaland, look elsewhere. You are entitled to your own opinion. Grow up!
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by SalamRushdie: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sage7:

Is it really about creating policies or the implementation of those policies??

Look here youngman, if you are looking for someone to exchange curse words , rude remarks and unpleasant commentaries with like other kids here on Nairaland, look elsewhere. You are entitled to your own opinion. Grow up!

During the campaigns when Trump laid bare his economic plans and the exact results to expect where were you ? He said he was going to get manufacturers to come back to the US, he was going to repeal unfavourable trade agreement like Nafta that was killing American productivity and the he was going to enable great tax cuts aimed at stimulating the economy to winning ways yet you think its as a result of obama the same obama that said there was no magic wand tha could bring back the lost jobs ..

2 Likes

Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by Lucasbalo(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

During the campaigns when Trump laid bare his economic plans and the exact results to expect where were you ? He said he was going to get manufacturers to come back to the US, he was going to repeal unfavourable trade agreement like Nafta that was killing American productivity and the he was going to enable great tax cuts aimed at stimulating the economy to winning ways yet you think its as a result of obama the same obama that said there was no magic wand tha could bring back the lost jobs ..
My favorite Trump orange a*s licker from Nigeria. You meant a worthless president that can't recite the National Anthem which every second grader in America can recite without missing a beat.
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by Lucasbalo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sage7:
Gbam
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lucasbalo:
My favorite Trump orange a*s licker from Nigeria. You meant a worthless president that can't recite the National Anthem which every second grader in America can recite without missing a beat.

Hahaha so now the criticism is down to reciting the National anthem grin grin we are getting somwhere then grin grin .. All Americans know now is growth growth growth ...Lucas yiu have have not told me how much you will saving from the new tax cuts grin grin I am sure its about 3000 dollars , make sure u send me some oooo

2 Likes

Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by Lucasbalo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Hahaha so now the criticism is down to reciting the National anthem grin grin we are getting somwhere then grin grin .. All Americans know now is growth growth growth ...Lucas yiu have have not told me how much you will saving from the new tax cuts grin grin I am sure its about 3000 dollars , make sure u send me some oooo
You sure don't know anything about taxes in America. When you get your independence or visa through Trampy, Holla at me and I promise you will stay in my house in Oak Park outside of Chicago to see the kind of life my wife and children live. Meanwhile, enjoy your idolatory of the racist pig.
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by Lucasbalo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You sure don't know anything about taxes in America. When you get your independence or visa through Trampy, Holla at me and I promise you will stay in my house in Oak Park outside of Chicago to see the kind of life my wife and children live. Meanwhile, enjoy your idolatory of the racist pig. Meanwhile, yours truly is still in Lagos but I don't know why you are scared to meet with me like couple other guys I invited meeting with me. Must be afraid of revealing your true self since a lot of you guys are great anonymously.
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by SalamRushdie: 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You sure don't know anything about taxes in America. When you get your independence or visa through Trampy, Holla at me and I promise you will stay in my house in Oak Park outside of Chicago to see the kind of life my wife and children live. Meanwhile, enjoy your idolatory of the racist pig. Meanwhile, yours truly is still in Lagos but I don't know why you are scared to meet with me like couple other guys I invited meeting with me. Must be afraid of revealing your true self since a lot of you guys are great anonymously.

Are U on instagram Lucas ?
Re: Trump Has Been Lucky So Far With The Economy – Obama Treasury Secretary by Lucasbalo(m): 6:52am On Jan 12, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Are U on instagram Lucas ?
No. What has Instangram got to do with our meeting that was set up before I left Chicago. I have limited days here before I left and hopefully will be coming for business in early March.

(1) (Reply)

How A Philadelphia Mob Boss Stole The US Election And Why It May Flip On Biden / The New Osprey Will Make U.S Marines Deadlier Than Earlier / Ukraine Receives Fresh Huge Supplies Of Weapons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.