Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man (44577 Views)

Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos) / Date A Girl In Your Financial Lane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
The guy dey hate on yoruba boys jare grin

Don't mind him grin

Omo yoruba ni mi, swagger !!!!! tongue

grin
yowa wink...oya hala me one yoruba girl with big yansh as compensation for my support cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by nightingalee: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tabh:
Cute Yoruba guys, I love them.
We rock!

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Troublemaker007(m): 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
The Yoruba demon I have as a neighbor brings sluts to his matrimony home just because his wife put or birth and went to live with her parents due to hardship.

Their gals are so loosed and will _fuck just anything whether you get money or not.

Another fact about them. Dirty people

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Preshy561(f): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
tongue
Sunshine grin lipsrsealed
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Ksslib(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
What does tribe has to do with being a dateable/non-dateable bachelor?
The mentality in this part of the world is really shameful.
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Authenticity(m): 5:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
help me Add Casanova up there cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by tunjilomo(m): 5:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
dominique:
No tribe without its fair share of good and bad men
Words truer than this have never been said.

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by dadabashua1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tabh:
Cute Yoruba guys, I love them.
love you too cutie
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by roarik(f): 5:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
LuvU2:
Lol Girls date Yoruba guys, more igbo boys for me then.

I love igbo men because they collectively praise us, igbo women. There is nothing more assuring than hving to know ur men will always hv ur back.

Yoruba guys don't do much in that area, they only praise themselves and neglect their women. tongue
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN

3 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:
yowa wink...oya hala me one yoruba girl with big yansh as compensation for my support cheesy
bodyonchecheche

grin ibkaye

check her profile or rokia grin
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:
Sunshine grin lipsrsealed
Marry a yoruba man tongue
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by LZAA: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Ekitidefender:
Well, this article would probably touch a few nerves but I’d like to give a caveat here, I’m not a tribalist! Needless to say, the truth must be said sometimes even if it doesn’t sound pleasing to the ears. If you intend to get through this article to the end, please come along with your sense of humour and if not, you may want to consider stopping here.

The bitter truth is that if you’re not dating a Yoruba guy, you’re definitely not dating yet and if you’re the prayerful type, you seriously need to consider changing your prayer points.

And yes, I’ve said it and you’d probably agree with me when you’re done with this.

Let’s be clear on one thing here, I’m not saying this because I’m a Yoruba man, (maybe just a little) but I’ve got to defend myself and my fellow Yoruba brothers who have constantly been put in a bad light on different social media fora.

I am a Yoruba man from Ekiti state and the various Yoruba men I know are exceptions from the typical stereotypes people have of Yoruba men. I am proud of the tribe I come from and everyone would agree to the intelligent, progressive and fun loving nature of Yoruba people. If you’re looking for more reasons to date a Yoruba guy, come along with me.

1) Family Values

You’d hardly meet a Yoruba guy that doesn’t have high standards when it comes to family. One thing you’re assured of when you date a Yoruba guy (and if you’re lucky enough to marry one) is that you would come first always in his life. What makes this even more sweet is the fact that he would also place as much premium on your family members as he does on his, can life be anymore sweeter?

2) Respectful

Obviously, no tribe does it better when it comes to respect than your typical Yoruba dude. You’re assured of his love and respect anywhere, anytime.

3) Highly Fertile

Yoruba dudes have been proven to be very fertile as research has shown that Yorubas have the highest twin births in the world. So, if you love twins so much and you’re thinking of getting pregnant from a guy’s first burst, you sure know what to do.

4) Generous

If you mix with the right crowd of Yoruba guys, you will find out that we are generous to a fault. A typical Yoruba guy would go out of his way to spoil you silly with no care in the world of the cost implications. Be sure of one thing, he’d carry on with this if you end up saying ‘I do’ to him.

5) Romantic To A Fault

One of the reasons why girls may find it difficult to say no to a Yoruba man is the fact that you’d hardly find a Yoruba man that doesn’t know how to make his woman feel on top of the world. Yoruba guys know how to give you that good massage when you’re back from a hard day’s work at the office. He would treat you to romantic candle lit dinners and take you on trips to exotic locations you can only dream of. See why he ranks ahead of guys from other tribes?

6) Sugar-coated Mouth

Another thing you’re bound to love us for is our love for flattery. Yoruba dudes would sweet talk you and make you feel on top of the world which of course is something every woman wants. If you want a man that would make you feel like you’re ‘walking over the moon’, you sure know where to get it from.

To top it all, Yoruba guys are some of the most caring, attentive, patient, understanding and humble guys you will ever meet. Guys from other tribes should however not take this as an insult but take a cue from what makes the girls follow them.

And don’t worry if you’re dating guys from other tribes, I’d surely consider writing on what makes those tribes thick too! But in the meantime, if you’ve got a Yoruba guy; you’re one of the luckiest girls in the world and if you don’t have one, consider the saying ‘the taste of the pudding is in the eating’. Get yourself one today!

http://ekitidefender.com/2018/01/11/6-major-reasons-date-yoruba-man/

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by buffalowings: 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Newpride:
I am proud to be a responsible Yoruba man...... the best tribe in the world is Yoruba, we are peace loving, we habor evil...... Yoruba Man and woman are the best to marry.

Guy na abhor
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Preshy561(f): 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
Marry a yoruba man tongue
loool...
indeed

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by LZAA: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Damfostopper:
after seeing this nonnsense ....

"The bitter truth is that if you’re not dating a Yoruba guy, you’re definitely not dating yet and if you’re the prayerful type, you seriously need to consider changing your prayer points.".....

I knew it is probably a 17 years old thread......
more like a 12 year old
prepubescent boys n trolls roam all over NL

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by wristbangle: 5:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL.
The first is greiboy, the second is majekdom2 and the third is that oko iya arugbo...wristbangle... grin grin

Sighs... this woman sef. U too like wahala sad
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by redangel2017: 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Shut up.. angry.. Dirty nko.... Too bad to knw that all the yoruba ppl i hv met in my life er too dirty.. How can one wear boxers for a week nd be spraying permumes on daily basis without washin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Todayah: 5:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pls I have two of my sisters/relatives who mistakingly married yoruba, but everybody is regrating it now because both of them are been fed by our families, both rent, children's school fee's, food to eat, even in their own home states. Pls let no one wish me a Yoruba in-laws, cos they are only good outwardly. I rest my case.

5 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Preshy561:
loool...
indeed
I saw it in my vision.
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by ajebuter(f): 5:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Well, Debola the last born of my family is 32, six footer, very handsome, educated abroad and earning fat paycheck..

I think he fits the Yoruba demon description..

Debola, abeg go marry... grin grin

1 Like

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
bodyonchecheche

grin ibkaye

check her profile or rokia grin
Lol you ehn
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Newpride(m): 6:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
Guy na abhor

Guy we are not in English class, this is nairaland
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol you ehn
I only helping a brother here. grin Since you said that I can't be considered cry
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Angelfrost(m): 6:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Hmmm.. This has to be the most pathetic, unintelligent, and obtuse post I have seen on this forum in years... You seriously sat down to compile this??! The fact that you might actually be a graduate makes it a scathing indictment on this country's educational system!!! What a shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
greiboy:
I only helping a brother here. grin Since you said that I can't be considered cry
Because I'm married nau grin
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Because I'm married nau grin
I don't really believe you cry but okay
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Blackhawk03(f): 6:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL.
The first is greiboy, the second is majekdom2 and the third is that oko iya arugbo...wristbangle... grin grin

cheesy grin cheesy

They don't wait for invites, they just barge into pesin life. grin

Yoruba guy go break your heart, move on to another and still find a way to make the gullible ones believe he still loves them... cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Blackhawk03:

cheesy grin cheesy

They don't wait for invites, they just barge into pesin life. grin

Yoruba guy go break your heart, move on to another and still find a way to make the gullible ones believe he still loves them... cheesy grin cheesy
angry angry
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Topestbilly(m): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:
I'll advice my stubborn female friends to marry yoruba men, because they aren't manly and strong enough. Their wives beats them steadily and back to back, especially those yoruba ladies wee dn tear tear eyes tee tee.
grin

Their men are only good in gingering and shouting "Emi!! Emi!! Emi!!!. "Arh!! Arh!! Arh!!!", folding their trouser and jumping from one place to another like frogs and their ballz be dangling like school bell. grin

You see yourself. The woman in the picture you attached is an ibo.
Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by Sugar97(f): 6:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
Yoruba guys, really? So how did we end up with "Yoruba demons"? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 6 Major Reasons To Date A Yoruba Man by ipodstinks: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2018
fvckme:
Why should any reasonable lady date a Yoruba guy?
Like we care.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

After Telling Him The Truth He Hated Me Forever. / Bisi Alimi Shops For Wedding Rings (photo) / Facts About Women Who Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.