Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? (2205 Views)

Who Has Made Money Online Using Vpn? / Please How Can I Use Paypal In Nigeria / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? by cmoney22222: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
i used gtb,access n fedelity

obysolid:
Most Nigerian Banks has Stop the Usage of their card on a foreign site. The Bank cards to use was stated on the e-book, which one did you used?
Re: Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? by obysolid(m): 1:40pm On Feb 10, 2018
cmoney22222:
i used gtb,access n fedelity

was the access visa card?
Re: Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? by cmoney22222: 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2018
yes sir
obysolid:
was the access visa card?
Re: Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? by needinfo: 4:30pm On Feb 10, 2018
obysolid:
Why paying for setup fee when you can do it yourself

Email me on how to open a verified PayPal with Nigeria IP for FREE.. You can send and receive fund with it.

All Written in a PDF format

you can as well upload the file on google drive and share the download link. why must we send you an email to give it. you are not different from the rest asking others to pay or send them mail. just upload on google drive and share. no stress, no hassle
Re: Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? by obysolid(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2018
needinfo:
you can as well upload the file on google drive and share the download link. why must we send you an email to give it. you are not different from the rest asking others to pay or send them mail. just upload on google drive and share. no stress, no hassle
Don't be too quick to judge. I haven't demand money from anyone. As for links? I won't post it here. Email me and I will send it to you then you do with it as you wish
Re: Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? by SCOOPERJEF(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
obysolid:
Don't be too quick to judge. I haven't demand money from anyone. As for links? I won't post it here. Email me and I will send it to you then you do with it as you wish
plaza bro goldenicon53@gmail.com
Re: Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? by borgu2: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2018
ok

Re: Want An Easy-To-Use Paypal Account That Send & Receive Without Using VPN? by Demoney5050(m): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2018
pls bro I need have sent u mail waiting for ur reply on how open PayPal thanks, my email Demoney5050@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guaranty Trust Bank Scam Watch Out / What The Fulani Man Does With All His Money / Looking For A Reliable Virtual Credit Card Sites Fro Online Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.