₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,945,935 members, 4,031,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 January 2018 at 11:09 PM

Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? (198 Views)

How To Create A Usa Paypal Account That Can Never Be Blocked By Paypal For Free / Things You Need To Know About MTN Diamond Yellow Account That You Dont Know / Withdraw From Limited Paypal Account - Vcc - Vba and Other Related Services (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by Tuham(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11
If you're looking to have a PayPal account which can send and receive funds without you having to worry about VPN, then you're lucky to find this post. That is; you can use your Nigerian IP address and browser to login to your account for transactions! smiley

Initially, When PayPal announce that the Nigerian PayPal account can only make payment and not receive payment, i was totally okay with it bearing it in mind that very soon, one would be able to receive payment with Nigerian PayPal account. But then, because i was into blogging, i received a mail from one client who would like to advertise on my blog.
Our negotiation went well but then the method of Payment the other person choose was PayPal and since Nigerian PayPal can't receive, we couldn't get to work together.

Then another, and another, and another - sometimes it might NOT be in form of advertising, it might be something else - like services till one i day i decided not to take it anymore.

I could have contact someone who had a PayPal account that can receive but the cons of this is; the person might not always be available or perhaps what if i wanted to receive a meagre funds of $10?

To cut the long story, i finally stumbled on a friend who sold a rare information "A PayPal account i can use to receive and send funds". I have been using the account to send and receive funds using Nigerian IP without wahala.

So if you're ready to have one, shoot me a mail on tuhamworld[at]gmail.com
Re: Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by Tuham(m): 3:56pm On Jan 12
Now to the FAQS
Re: Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by Tuham(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12
1. Won't my account be blocked when I use Nigerian IP to make transactions?

Ans: No. As a matter of fact, you can download the PayPal app from Playstore and login to your account straightaway after setting it up for you
Re: Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by Tuham(m): 8:45am On Jan 13
2. How can I make and receive payment with the PayPal account?

Ans: You can receive Payment by simply sending the PayPal email to the funds sender and your account would be credited.
You can also use it to make Payment on site that accept PayPal e.g Bluehost - Reliable WordPress Hosting Site
Re: Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by Tuham(m): 5:27am On Jan 14
you can always contact me on tuhamworld(at)gmail.com
simply replace (at) with @
Re: Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by cmoney22222: 11:47am On Jan 14
how much
Re: Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by Tuham(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14
cmoney22222:
how much
Just 5k at this moment
Re: Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by cmoney22222: 1:11pm On Jan 14
you one withdram to bank account?
Tuham:

Just 5k at this moment
Re: Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by Tuham(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14
cmoney22222:
you one withdram to bank account?

lol.. it's a rare offer

Once am through in setting up my Online Shop or perhaps before then, the price might go higher

That's why i said it's at that price at the moment
Re: Want A Paypal Account That Send & Receive and won't be Blocked? by Tuham(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14
Important Update: Price will go up to #7,000 by tommorow evening

(0) (Reply)

Refineries Needed For Oil Processing License (opl) / How To Make A Fortune With Expired Domain Names! / Raise Capital For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.