Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments (69053 Views)

Man Shares His Sexual Encounter With A Babe He Met On Instagram / Guys, Can You Drink Garrrrri In Front Of A Babe Or Chick? / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Veehigh(m): 3:49pm On Jan 11, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol.

Let them say whatever. Without these "Hot" guys a good number of these females would be worthless. As in utterly useless. Their only usefulness now is to give a guy sex or head for Shawarma or that sort. Imagine if there was no guy. See hunger.

210 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by aykevictor789(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
So true
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Jodha(f): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lool...I concur... grin

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by pocohantas(f): 4:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Lol.

Let them say whatever. Without these "Hot" guys a good number of these females would be worthless. As in utterly useless. Their only usefulness now is to give a guy sex or head for Shawarma or that sort. Imagine if there was no guy. See hunger.

We know girls would be hungry if guys stop being hornie. But the topic is on things guys say when they're hornie. Add yours and spice up the thread...no be fight, you hear?

if babes comment now, una go still run come call am olosho.

Make I just dey look...

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 4:31pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

We know girls would be hungry if guys stop being hornie. But the topic is on things guys say when they're hornie. Add yours and spice up the thread...no be fight, you hear?

if babes comment now, una go still run come call am olosho.

Make I just dey look...

Yawns

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by donstan18: 4:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Lol.

Wetin de pain this one?, see as he carry am for head, kum de use family problem de comment.

Do well to stop taking online funny trends serious.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Yawns

Continue yawning...

"Some of us just sacrifice reasonable comments for a chance to be on FP. Sad" HeyCorleone 2018. grin

23 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Continue yawning...

"Some of us just sacrifice reasonable comments for a chance to be on FP. Sad" HeyCorleone 2018. grin

Good thing you had to quote me for your useless comment.

Do attach it anytime you feel the need.

Shalom.

12 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lol I always know what's up when I see 'what are you wearing?'

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by pocohantas(f): 4:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Good thing you had to quote me for your useless comment.

Do attach it anytime you feel the need.

Shalom.

https://www.nairaland.com/4067954/how-girls-act-when-want

See the female version, created by our own tosyne2much. No girl jumped on FTC to call anyone worthless. It was all fun...
Once again, calm down, no be fight.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by HeyCorleone(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

See the female version, created by our own tosyne2much. No girl jumped on FTC to call anyone worthless. It was all fun...

Okay.

4 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Veehigh(m): 5:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
lalasticlala. for the ladies: they say, "i'm coming to charge my phonecheesy. you should know what's up.

8 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Jaytecq(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
ok.... make i dey look
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by wunmi590(m): 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
So you want us to be preaching and quoting the bible ba?

Shior

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by mosho2good: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
BAR and BRA:
-Both have same Alphabets.
-Both are DRINKING Zones.
-Both have Restricted Time of Opening and Closing.
-But when Opened, both make MEN CRAZY.....
When you are drinking from any of the two, please don't drive!!
Drink Responsibly!!! ....
� ��

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by loadedvibes: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
I don't know about this

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by KushyKush: 5:26pm On Jan 11, 2018
lol...i think we have more female perverts out here.

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by winkmart: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kids of nowadays only think about sex.. Too bad

3 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by campuspeep: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Story story
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Shayneward1: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
pocohantas:

What's with you and male - female fights?

You had to go through the rigors of digging up a thread that had little to do with the topic.

11 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Elnino4ladies: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol What are you wearing?
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
Visit my house. You are a big girl. It's a free world.

2 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by wunmi590(m): 5:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Jaytecq:
ok
denkyw:
H
donstan18:
M
HeyCorleone:

Okay.

All these things must stop this month undecided

5 Likes

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
undecided
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
grin
Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by wwwtortoise(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Slay queen attract boys

1 Like

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Jaytecq(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
wunmi590:

All this things must stop this month undecided
amen..... Fire!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments by Nasir123(m): 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Lol.

Lol!

U nailed it.
The truth they say,is bitter.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.