Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,430 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Taye And Kehinde Who Is Older - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Taye And Kehinde Who Is Older (1829 Views)

Alex Kehinde Bankole Celebrate HRM Yahaya Abubakar @70 / Why Do Yoruba People Believe Kehinde Is Older Than Taiye / Yet Another Proof That Benin Is Far Older Than Ife... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Taye And Kehinde Who Is Older by Skeendip(m): 4:13pm On Jan 11, 2018
I have been having this argument with my brother as long as I can remember and all we have asked to interfere has never given us a satisfactory answer.
Re: Taye And Kehinde Who Is Older by ImperialYoruba: 12:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Kehinde is older
Re: Taye And Kehinde Who Is Older by Olu317(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Yoruba tradition identify Kehinde as older because the Yoruba belief and tradition states that Kehinde instruct Taiye to come and taste the world and see if it is worth it. So, from this concept ,the later child known as Kehinde is the instructor and the older one/child.This is the reason, Kehinde is referred as akehinde gba égbon i.e The one that came out last that became or accepted as the first child.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate Mbaise People? / New Findings On Origin; Conversation With Prexios / ggdgdg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.