Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: (3576 Views)

774,000 Special Jobs: Keyamo’s Office Not Known To Law — Reps / Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by adem30: 4:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
I AM NO CRIMINAL, I DID SPECIAL JOBS FOR WIKE ~ Tompolo:

Another of the so-called 'criminals' declared wanted by Gov.Wike, Tompolo has come out to deny that he's a criminal.

Tompolo who spoke on Nigerian Info 92.3 stated that he did special jobs for Wike in Abua/Odual and ONELGA LGAs during the 2015 general elections.

He challenged Gov.Wike to show a single proof that he has been involved in any criminal activities, that whatever he did in the past was with the directives and consent of the Governor.

He further challenged Governor Wike to consult former Governor Amaechi on how to tackle insecurity than randomly accusing innocent citizens who worked with him (Wike) in the past and fell out recently following his failure to fulfill earlier agreements.

Recall that Tompolo is the 2nd person declared wanted by Gov.Wike who has come out to deny involvement in criminal activities,the first being Mpaka Oruwari aka Parker from Asari/Toru.

The Rivers State Government and Governor Wike is yet to respond to Tompolo's comments.

Credit
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 4:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
What a sad day for enemies of our great country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 4:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tompolo tell us what we need to know

They will come here and defend wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by SalamRushdie: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Which Tompolo is this one sef

1 Like

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by Pierohandsome: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
So he spoke in 92.3, i thought they said he is in hiding? Thank God he is coming out to say he worked for Wike. Why is it that no thug has ever worked with Amaechi bt only Wike.

I smell the reason wike is after tompolo is because ,to my own suspicion ,APC wil be using tompolo by 2019 and wike has gotten an info on that. Tompolo is the only mafia capable of curtailing wike's amature thugs so wike has started his hit and run strategy ahead of 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Which ever one

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by HallaDaTruth: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
Am not surprised

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by Escalze(m): 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Have you made sense with this comment of yours?

1 Like

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 4:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Pierohandsome:
So he spoke in 92.3, i thought they said he is in hiding? Thank God he is coming out to say he worked for Wike. Why is it that no thug has ever worked with Amaechi bt only Wike.

I smell the reason wike is after tompolo is because ,to my own suspicion ,APC wil be using tompolo by 2019 and wike has gotten an info on that. Tompolo is the only mafia capable of curtailing wike's amature thugs so wike has started his hit and run strategy ahead of 2019

The way you sound

You have in depth knowledge of how it works over there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Escalze:
Have you made sense with this comment of yours?

Shut up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by usba: 4:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Confusion in the enemy's camp

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by SalamRushdie: 5:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Which ever one

Bro I am serious , is this the same Tompolo of Gbaramatu abi Onelga has another tompolo?
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by adem30: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
So Tompolo went to the same Radio Station Wine declared him wanted to clarified he is not a criminal.

We must see the end of this film
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Bro I am serious , is this the same Tompolo of Gbaramatu abi Onelga has another tompolo?

We only know one Tompolo

The op should shed more light

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by adem30: 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

We only know one Tompolo

The op should shed more light

I think Gov. Wike should be the one to shed more light because He was the one that declared on Tompolo wanted and I'm sure He should know which Tompolo he was talking about
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by pointstores(m): 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2018
NASA is militancy not anti govt then if it is then is a crime
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 5:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
adem30:

I think Gov. Wine should be the one to shed more light because He was the one that declared on Tompolo wanted and I'm sure He should know which Tompolo he was talking about

Thank you op God bless you

Salamrushdie you have heard from the horses mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by SalamRushdie: 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Thank you op God bless you

Salamrushdie you have heard from the horses mouth

Thanks boss I copy

1 Like

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Thanks boss I copy

I hail baba
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by anibirelawal(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
Its about time...confession time. oya, oga WIKE come forward to lavish this tompolo claims.
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by yomi96(m): 6:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
fake news
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
Special.Jobs...
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:
Tompolo tell us what we need to know

They will come here and defend wike
Oga both the Tompolo guy and Wike are thugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by kernel505: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
sarrki:

Yes... Your fther mostly.
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
This is another Tompolo. This one is from Rivers State from what I gather and bears no relationship with the one from Gbaramatu in Delta state. The one from Delta state only bears Tompolo as his nomme de guerre or nickname. His real name is High Chief Government Ekpemukpolo of Gbaramatu Kingdom and he was/is the leader of MEND. That one from Delta plays at federal level-BIG FISH. This one from Rivers plays at state level-smaller fish. Never forget that,hombre.

2 Likes

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
mansakhalifa:
This is another Tompolo. This one is from Rivers State from what I gather and bears no relationship with the one from Gbaramatu in Delta state. The one from Delta state only bears Tompolo as his nomme de guerre or nickname. His real name is High Chief Government Ekpemukpolo of Gbaramatu Kingdom and he was/is the leader of MEND. That one from Delta plays at federal level-BIG FISH. This one from Rivers plays at state level-smaller fish. Never forget that,hombre.

You are just singing like a cannery bird

Hes a criminal, cultist and a terrorist used by wike that's all we care about

nomenclature is not we are asking for
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by sarrki(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Oga both the Tompolo guy and Wike are thugs

You are a patriot
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by SalamRushdie: 9:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
mansakhalifa:

Thanks alot bro now I get it ..Cc Sarrki
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
@sarrki I will say it this once and no more. 1)Learn to read and comprehend. It doesn't take that much time and effort to accomplish. I never said the guy is not a cultist or not. I was merely pointing out to @Salamrushdie that there are two different Tompolos. One from Delta,one from Rivers. Whether he's a cultist or not is his business. 2)Learn how to SPELL. It is CANARY and not "CANNERY". Canary is a bird while a cannery is where products are canned. You sure could do with some adult education man. The Lagos State government currently runs one. Make use of it fast. Lastly,stay off my bloody mentions cos I don't play your PDP/APC crap. That's for cretins and minors fed peanuts by old political vultures. Comprehend?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by uba1991: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wia are d pigs to defend Wike
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by kingsmecca(m): 11:58pm On Jan 11, 2018
Please we need the list of jobs you did for him, Nigerians will like to know.
Re: I Am No Criminal, I Did Special Jobs For Wike ~ Tompolo: by McTobe(m): 12:05am On Jan 12, 2018
mansakhalifa:
@sarrki I w1ill say it this once and no more. 1)Learn to read and comprehend. It doesn't take that much time and effort to accomplish. I never said the guy is not a cultist or not. I was merely pointing out to @Salamrushdie that there are two different Tompolos. One from Delta,one from Rivers. Whether he's a cultist or not is his business. 2)Learn how to SPELL. It is CANARY and not "CANNERY". Canary is a bird while a cannery is where products are canned. You sure could do with some adult education man. The Lagos State government currently runs one. Make use of it fast. Lastly,stay off my bloody mentions cos I don't play your PDP/APC crap. That's for cretins and minors fed peanuts by old political vultures. Comprehend?
#Combo #Brutality+Fatality ####Finishing Loading...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Official Nairaland Support Thread For Donald Duke 2019 / 12 Senators, 70 Reps Storm Kaduna For Buhari (photos) / The Truth About 2nd Niger Bridge - Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.