Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? (21753 Views)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Girlfriend Kneels Before Coffin Of Her EBSU Student Boyfriend At His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by bleskid: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2018
izaray:
Anyone with a good idea nah
ok student

1 Like

Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by vicben27(m): 10:45am On Jan 12, 2018
i visit my fiancee's parent like 4 times in a year! her mom prepares me wndaful meals along with my fiancee! i even slept at there house for the new yr after cross over! its normal when her parent know you mean well thats "marraige". not all this chewing gum saging boys who dont know there left frm right.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by Bigsteveg(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:
Generally it's wrong for a lady to cook for a guy she's not married to....

Only yhu go ...go him house only yhu go cook for am...tufia....
If he visits yhu courtesy demand yhu entertain him..with either food or snacks...

Apart from that...ladies do not cook for a guy that's not yhur husband... Do not give him yhur other food...

Ladies wise up it's 2018...it's too early to be foolish...
Speak for yourself biko.
Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by nuelyoyo(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jodha:

Dearie...I.mearnt a lady should not go to a Guy's house and cook for him...if yhure not married to him...
any lady that is dating me and comes visiting at my place and cannot cook for me should just know that we have no future. So when you come over to my place to spend some days, you expect me to be cooking for you. Or u expect us to eat out throughout ur visit okwia? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by jasmeel: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Girl
Prepare
FooD
Parent
House
Boyfriend. ...
Na hard thing sha but possible these days..
Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by sucess15: 6:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
vicben27:
i visit my fiancee's parent like 4 times in a year! her mom prepares me wndaful meals along with my fiancee! i even slept at there house for the new yr after cross over! its normal when her parent know you mean well thats "marraige". not all this chewing gum saging boys who dont know there left frm right.
Lol
Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by sucess15: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2018
Chikita66:
If its abroad its normal but in Nigeria I don't think its normal.
hmmm
Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by sucess15: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
Chikita66:
That is true
Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by sucess15: 10:15am On Jan 27, 2018
KushyKush:
Parent's house? That is a No for me.

Her own apartment? I see nothing wrong with that.
LOL
Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by Divoc19(f): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2021
No

Please
Re: It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? by Divoc19(f): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2021

Very acceptably abnormal here in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize / Do You Sometimes Miss Your Ex (boyfriend Or Girlfriend) / The Raw Truth About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.