Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng (1171 Views)

Buy and Sell Any CRYPTO at Best Rate Whatsapp 09012914740 / we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng by Realphilo(m): 5:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tickethub.ng is an indigenous event marketplace launched on Jan. 10, 2017 that gives you fast, easy, secure ticketing platform, with a wide range of services ready to give you the best experience as an event organizer or attendee.

With [url]Tickethub.ng[/url] Discover amazing events and shows happening around you... Know when and where it's happening... Register for free events, buy tickets within minutes;

Create professional ticketing and registration pages for your event in minutes. Birthday parties, meetups, shows, seminars, concerts, festivals etc.

Some of the reasons you should consider selling your event tickets on [url]tickethub.ng[/url]

Quick Instant Booking:
Booking a ticket on Tickethub.ng is very easy and fast! It takes less than 2mins to register and you'll have your ticket sent to your email.

Secure Payment Gateway:
All payment processors we use are fully PCI-DSS 3.0 compliant. This means that all card information is processed in a completely safe environment.

User-friendly Platform:
The platform is designed and developed with the masses at heart. It's very simple to navigate, efficient, intuitive and uses less data.

Organizer Dashboard:
As an organizer, you can manage your events from anywhere... Access real-time sales and check-in data, manage, reports etc. from any device.
You can also track your attendees check-in and check-out the amazing QRCode scanner.

Request Payout Anytime:
Payout requests can be made anytime! Once your information has been verified, you'll receive payments directly in your bank account.
NOTE : FREE event listing is 100% FREE.

...and Many More:
Yes! And a lot more other features including report export in pdf or excel, coupon management, unique QR codes for each ticket etc.

Re: Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng by Realphilo(m): 12:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
Manage your concert using https://tickethub.ng made by Nigerians, for Nigerians.
Re: Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng by Realphilo(m): 12:36pm On Jan 16, 2018
Buy and sell events ticket in Nigeria using [url]tickethub.ng[/url]

Follow us on our Social media.

Facebook : [url]facebook.com/tickethubng[/url]

Twitter : [url]twitter.com/tickethubdotng[/url]

Instagram : [url]instragram.com/tickethubng[/url]
Re: Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng by Realphilo(m): 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2018
There’s a lot you should consider when choosing a platform to sell tickets online. One of which is knowing the platform is indigenous and accepts your local currency. Fortunately, there’s some great ticketing platform that will free up time and let you focus on making your event awesome. Tickethub.ng is your number one fast, easy, secure online ticketing platforms in Nigeria where you can create, promote and sell event tickets faster and easier.

Go live in a FEW MINUTES

Tickethub.ng has a streamlined and extremely user-friendly on-boarding process. It’s simple, clean and lets you create and publish your event quickly.

Ease of use

Like any marketplace, this is a two-way street. When choosing an event platform, remember to consider the experience your ticket buyers' will have. Purchasing a ticket online should be a great experience for your patrons. Tickethub.ng has a simplified single page checkout which makes it easier and faster than ever for your guests to purchase tickets to your event. It’ll take less than 2mins to complete the process and have their tickets sent to their email.

Manage your event online from ANY DEVICE

Once you create your event, Tickethub.ng provides a powerful organizer dashboard that lets you control and manage your event (a dashboard is where you can edit event details, promote your event, provide customer support, manage attendee and ticket buyer lists and access reports among other things).

The Tickethub.ng dashboard is very organized and clean. It gives you detailed reports regarding your event.

LOWEST PRICING

This is another aspect where every other event ticketing platforms in Nigeria takes a beating, where they charge you around 10% to 15% per ticket sold. Tickethub.ng charges 3.5% + N200 per ticket sold.

These platform fees can be passed on to the buyers if you want it to, making Tickethub.ng completely free for you to use and payment processing fees are included in these platform fee.

SECURE PAYMENT PROCESSING

All payment processors on Tickethub.ng are fully PCI-DSS 3.0 compliant. This means that all card information is processed in a completely safe environment.

…and many MORE FEATURES

For private events, Tickethub.ng lets you be selective through Invitation Only Registrations.

One of the biggest advantages of going with Tickethub.ng for your event is that Tickethub.ng offers online marketing for your event through social posts, event page SEO, targeted mailers to Tickethub.ng’s customers based on past event preferences along with standard automated marketing solutions.

Tickethub.ng actively markets your event on social media at no extra cost. You get creative and social media campaigns specially for your event. You can also promote your event through their channel partners.

You’ll have complete access to your event attendee data including contact details of buyers so that you can re-engage with your attendees for future events.

When it comes to checking attendees in on the day of the event, Tickethub.ng has a perfect solution for this. Event organizers can easily scan the unique QR code on each ticket to check-in an attendee for that event within seconds. This saves time and eliminates the possibilities of fraudulent entry.

There’s also a coupon system where you can create dynamic percentage or price discount for your event tickets.

You can read more on their about page https://tickethub.ng/about

It's very important to consider what your needs are before you choose an event platform. However, if you're looking to organize a super successful event in Nigeria, I can guarantee you will not be disappointed if you choose Tickethub.ng
Re: Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng by olamil34(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2018
May God bless your hustle.

Nice design, great work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng by gangbang86: 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
Looks like a really nice service. I admire guys who makes suck online thicket shops. You don`t have to spend hours searching where to go. All type of shows you like are at one website where you can reserve a ticket. I`ve seen a show on TV. I wanted to see it again with all my heart, unfortunately I forgot the name of the dancing band. Thank`s god I was on a similar website with tickets one night and saw a banned of that exiting band. It is called Jabbawockeez!!! The same evening I bought tickets jabberwocky show las vegas. The show was awesome. Me and my kids really enjoyed that. My smaller dauther even starts dancing from next week. Best regards guys!
Re: Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng by goodspeed963(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
gangbang86:
Looks like a really nice service. I admire guys who makes suck online thicket shops. You don`t have to spend hours searching where to go. All type of shows you like are at one website where you can reserve a ticket. I`ve seen a show on TV. I wanted to see it again with all my heart, unfortunately I forgot the name of the dancing band. Thank`s god I was on a similar website with tickets one night and saw a banned of that exiting band. It is called Jabbawockeez!!! The same evening I bought tickets jabberwocky show las vegas. The show was awesome. Me and my kids really enjoyed that. My smaller dauther even starts dancing from next week. Best regards guys!
Jabbawockeez cool dancers! I want to go on this concert
Re: Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng by Yanucar: 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2022
Hello there. When we decided to organize a charity concert, we did not know where to start in order to attract more visitors. But we were prompted to try using the Eventbrite platform. Since we did not know anything about her, we read a lot of reviews here https://eventbrite.pissedconsumer.com/review.html and realized that she would suit us perfectly. With their help, we created the event and sold all the tickets. I never thought that it would be so easy to make.
Re: Buy And Sell Tickets Faster And Easier Online Tickethub.ng by Chukatabra: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
I found ticketing hub great but these guys here are game-changers... Check them out: https://blog.changera.co/how-to-place-your-events-on-changera-business/

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your BITCOIN & PERFECTMONEY To Us @ High Rates. Instant Payment GUARANTEED / Gnld Oxygen Bleach / Black Oil Sellers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.