Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists (22850 Views)

Russia Death Merchant Viktor Bout Tells Trump To Flee To Russia For Safety (Pix) / Cameroonian Man Joins The Ukraine Army (Photos) / Violence Ahead Of Cameroon’s Presidential Election, As 25,000 Flee To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by princeade86(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
u better go back. Who go dey feed them .We wey get country never see anything oooooiooooi .
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by SalamRushdie: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Buhari has already illegally arrested the cameroonian seccesionist leader and hidden him where he hid their Kanu and zakzakky

3 Likes

Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by EmekaBlue(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
OP Shut up there with your Biafra talk...
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by johncallidon(m): 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
Heart touching story...

Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by Amarabae(f): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
France are behind it.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by cstr1001: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
The move is of great challenge to President Paul Biya, who will seek re-election this year. Biya has ruled the country for 35 years now.

Who is this old man deceiving? Election ko.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by seunmohmoh(f): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
nigeria will surely welcome them warmly...i trust my country
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by kripen(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
This people why are they running to Nigeria, during Obasanjo regime they said they want to succeed to Cameroon and now they are coming back. Please they should leave us in piece
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by AloyalNigerian(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
TheAngry1:
Welcome! You will be fine here. We have 99 problems, but visitors aint one.
modified MA words.

1 Like

Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by vivalavida(m): 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
My own is that nobody should harm my Shinalaura ooo

1 Like

Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by zolajpower: 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
for nigerians going to libya, this is like a message to you, the country you are running away from is an abode for peace to others
Mixed feelings , one man's meat is another's poison .

2 Likes

Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:57pm On Jan 11, 2018
Dem go soon register PVC give them to take vote.

Even the Bible say 'Fear Not'.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by chuksp09(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Somebody should please warn them, Nigeria is the wrong country to run to grin
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by FrancisIgya: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Biya the tyrant is another problem across the border.

1 Like

Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by saintkeppy(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
Deseo:
Please there is no space for you in this country, our IDPs are already saturated. Abeg abeg abeeeeeeg!
. Be ur brodas Keeper wink hundreds of them are already flooding Calabar &Oron Town via the waterway bordering the two countries.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
The folly of man. A people want out of the union and it becomes a problem. What's the way of peace? Force? What is more vital to humanity? Money or love or peace? I don't think wild beasts act the same way.

1 Like

Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by KingSango(m): 8:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
lilfreezy:
na God go punish France. See the nonsense the French and the British are causing in Africa. People from thesame country having problems because half if French influenced while the other are English influenced. For fvck sake when are Africans going to have sense and embrace themselves, you guys are just being dividend because France and Britain are playing who is a more dominant force. Smh

Exactly. They do the same with Christianity and Islam.

https://www.nairaland.com/3527827/bible-quran-both-lie-there

Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by shinarlaura(f): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2018
pepethemaniac:
Shinalaura, is everything okay? Will you be coming over? embarassed

No but it's so painful seeing what my brothers and sisters are going through over there in the English speaking part of the country.

Everything seem to be ok but it is. The country is under some kind of silent war.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by Deo1986(m): 8:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
DieBuhari:
So do you suggest Nigeria makes it's own version more ruthless?
The way you mortals reason sef
Mortals? undecided Immortal how far?
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by shinarlaura(f): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
vivalavida:
My own is that nobody should harm my Shinalaura ooo

Lol... u re funny.. don't worry cuz i am very safe but i feel for my English brothers and sisters in the other part of the coumtry.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by Malawian(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
All these just because people want to be on their own?
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by dhabrite(m): 8:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
Let them go.

Plus let Biafra go.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by Funkybabee(f): 8:19pm On Jan 11, 2018
1shortblackboy:
na wa o my African brothers can't just find peace and rest of mind. the other time it was Nigerians fleeing boko haram into cameroon now Cameroonians fleeing into Nigeria. not as if Nigeria itself is even that safe. we still have boko haram and the infamous president's kinsmen on the rampage

.biko when did u heard Nigerian is fleeing to cameroon
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by gistsky: 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
This ll encourage scarcity of food o.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by israelmao(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2018
I hope they were not part of the militia that carried out attacks in both Taraba and Benue.This same Cameroon shielded Boko Haram when GEJ was in power.Goose has come home to roast.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by vivalavida(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
shinarlaura:

Lol... u re funny.. don't worry cuz i am very safe but i feel for my English brothers and sisters in the other part of the coumtry.

It is a sad situation out there

But ur in Duoala

Is ur part exempted from the crackdown
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by cooljude(m): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Funkybabee:

.biko when did u heard Nigerian is fleeing to cameroon

you no dey follow news. Bornu and Adamawa residence fled from Boko-haram into cameroon.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by shinarlaura(f): 8:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
vivalavida:

It is a sad situation out there

But ur in Duoala

Is ur part exempted from the crackdown

So sad but if u come into the country, i won't know something like that is happening. angry

My part don't have any issue. Infact people here are very less concern with what is going down there.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by cooljude(m): 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
israelmao:
I hope they were not part of the militia that carried out attacks in both Taraba and Benue.This same Cameroon shielded Boko Haram when GEJ was in power.Goose has come home to roast.

Your reaction is lame, trying to deflect the crimes of terrorist herdsmen on people fleeing from persecution is not right. That policy should be blamed on their government and not on individuals persecuted by the same government.
Re: 15,000 Cameroonian Refugees Flee To Nigeria Amid Crackdown On Secessionists by Honestagbons(m): 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
One chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shooting At YouTube Headquarters In California / Sudan War: Visa Officials Exploit Nigerian Students At Ethiopian Border / U.S B-1B Heavy Bomber Aircraft Crashes During Training (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.