Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo (58013 Views)

Pictures Of Don Wanny, His Wife And Children / Wife Of Don Wanny, The Cultist And Kidnapper (Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Damoche10: 12:40am On Jan 12, 2018
What baffled me most is Governor Wike's submission. He quickly came out to give more names after it was alleged that he used them including Don Wani for his political agitation to the sit of being a governor in Rivers State. Wike will soon be exposed... In due time
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by berrystunn(m): 1:12am On Jan 12, 2018
greatface:
Truth or cooked up? I don't believe any.

Why would any sane human transfer an agression to innocent people to the extent of causing deaths.

No Humans Don't Do Such Only Animals Do.

Smoke gives directions too...
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by mapet: 1:35am On Jan 12, 2018
Abba Kyari @ background...... This guy's medal cabinet must be full
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by IdeyFindWife: 2:43am On Jan 12, 2018
Lomprico2:
In an effort to determine the top security agency in Nigeria, the eminent judges narrowed the field to
three finalists: the SSS, the Army and the Nigeria Police Force. The three contenders were given the
task of catching a rabbit which was released into the forest assigned to each of them.

The SSS went into
the forest and placed animal informants everywhere! They questioned every plant and animal witness
and after three months of extensive investigation, they concluded that rabbits do not exist!

The Army
went into the forest. After two weeks without a capture, they burnt the forest down killing everything in
it, including the rabbit! They made no apologies. "The rabbit deserved it - why was it hiding?" they
thought to themselves.

The Nigeria Police went into the forest. They came out two hours later with a
badly beaten hyena! The hyena kept yelling, "Okay, Okay, I agree, I'm a rabbit, I'm a rabbit!!”

Somehow I don't believe his story.

Classic!

I'm definitely gonna tell the guys this fib!

Meanwhile, this heartless monkey's gotta roast over slow for!

If I even hear trial...?
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by saintneo(m): 4:45am On Jan 12, 2018
greatface:

Why would any sane human transfer an agression to innocent people to the extent of causing deaths.

apparently, they are not sane.
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by ekevwe(m): 4:57am On Jan 12, 2018
IYANGBALI:
Na dem sabi

Abeg na who get used condoms make him borrow me two
I am fully convinced your are not up to 18
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by snowblaq(f): 7:39am On Jan 12, 2018
Mr Poster... It's Egbema in Onelga... And not that thing you spelt up there.
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Royaldiana(f): 9:34am On Jan 12, 2018
see his head, face sef
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by IYANGBALI: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2018
ekevwe:

I am fully convinced your are not up to 18
who age epp? Buhari is 80 something, you no see how him dey behave?abeg leave me jo

Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Tugee: 10:43am On Jan 12, 2018
greatface:

Believe it or not, Don Wanny and his gang have done a lot worse than this. I know this because I've been working occasionally in Omoku for the past 4years.
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by Tecno66: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2018
Its share madness. What is the link? Why turn your anger on hapless citizens?
Paretomaster:
Another armed robbery and kidnap kingpin, who participated in the New Year attack in Omoku, Rivers State was on Thursday, been paraded at the Force Headquarters, Abuja.

The 32-year-old suspect, Desmond Okotubo, who is a father of three, hails from Egbenma in Unelga Local Government Area of Rivers State.

He told newsmen in Abuja that, “the arrest and humiliation of the mother of Don Waney kiss, coupled with the destruction of Waney’s mansions was the main reason for the New Year attack in Omoku.”

He also revealed, “that the plan to invade Omoku was hatched in Owerri, Imo State,” adding that Omoku vigilante group members were their original targets and not church worshippers.

Okotubo further explained that their decision to vent their anger on the worshippers came when they could not track down the vigilante group members.

He said vigilante members were instrumental to the arrest of Don Waney’s mother and tracing of his mansions for destruction by government.

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/11/omoku-massacre-real-reason-killed-worshippers-kidnap-kingpin-okotubo/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by greatface(m): 3:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Tugee:

Believe it or not, Don Wanny and his gang have done a lot worse than this. I know this because I've been working occasionally in Omoku for the past 4years.
You may have misunderstood me.
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by greatface(m): 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
bakila:
The Ozobulu masscare comes to mind.
They all share similarities.
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by greatface(m): 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Engrr:

If u know how cultists operate, you will accept that this is very simple for them to do
I may not know much about them but I know enough that I have been able to snatch one of their members from them through reorientation.
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by greatface(m): 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
greenhulk:

U said it all 'Why would any sane human transfer aggression ......'. Well its obvious the man is not sane. Or u have not heard of cases where 1 man in the US will go to a bar and start shooting innocent people? Cases of mass shooting is becoming very common these days, let's just pray we don't be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Yes, those group of people need reorientation.
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by greatface(m): 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
Haykinsofficial:

You're not a Naijarian,....from Canada
Am a Nigerian and lives in Nigeria
Re: The Arrest Of Don Waney's Mother Was Why We Killed Worshippers In Omoku– Okotubo by delzbaba(m): 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
I dey Abba kyari for the background of that pic,the guy is a wizard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Find Fufu & Soup In Lady's Handbag After Snatching It From Her (Photos) / Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / Husband Catches Wife With Lesbian Lover In Ibadan, Beats Her To Stupor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.