Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,744 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. (547 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. by DonFabzy: 5:53pm On Jan 11, 2018
I always read news on this website and i always see how people comment about Freeze and his rise against the churches in Nigeria.
I know most people keep blasting him because they haven't had an encounter with things happening in churches of these days.

I grew up as a Christian and my family was so dedicated to church. I dont want to mention the name of the church but i regret everything about the church now. My dad helped so many people in that church to the point that my dad personally built a bigger church for them. But when my dad fell sick, even the head of the church could not even find time to visit my father to pray for him.

I am not exaggerating, my dad was the highest paying tithes member of that church and since when he got upset and stopped going to that branch of the church he built because of how they never cared when he was ill, the church has not been thesame again.

Now i wonder how they have been living on my fathers tithes for years and they could not show genuine love when he needed it the most. Even as he has stopped going to church, they are scared to come and apologize and even encourage him to start church again for the love of Christ.

Now tell me, is that really a church founded in Christ Jesus? Now most churches you go to, its hard to have a personal encounter with your pastor direct. You will book apointment to see your own pastor, that's if you even see them personally.
But you pay your tithes and when you are hungry you cannot even go to your church to ask for a little help.

May God help us all. In my next post, i promise to share my personal experience at the Winners Chapel in Ghana. Trust me, you will cry.
Re: Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. by HeyCorleone(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Of course Freeze is goddamned right.

Most of these Pentecostals churches are only interested in your money, that is why they entertain politicians without telling them the truth.

I've always said Churches are like shops were the chief merchandise is the word of God. They pray. You pay.

They don't even care how you get the tithe money. Someone would scam a white man, collect some fund and pay his tithe just to be free from God's punishment. Someone would hoe around all week just so she can pay her tithe on Sunday. The heads of these Churches don't ask questions.
Re: Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. by akeensbussy(m): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
my brother....you are saying the truth.
Re: Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. by danvon(m): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Daddy freeze has some things right but he's attacking churches from an atheist point of view that's why christians complain and probably why most of his supporters are atheist he isn't talking like a Christian at all
Re: Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. by DonFabzy: 12:09am On Jan 12, 2018
danvon:
Daddy freeze has some things right but he's attacking churches from an atheist point of view that's why christians complain and probably why most of his supporters are atheist he isn't talking like a Christian at all

You have a point but i think if he was talking like a Christian, he will be sentimental and people will not understand what he is saying. What i think people dont understand is that this whole Christianity stuff is in your heart and not in the hands of churches or the pastors.

I was in a church one day and the pastor said something that amazed me. He said some people laugh at them because they use tabs and mobile devices to preach these days but they fail to understand that the bible writen in books now started from stones or so.
Now he was trying to tell us about the big difference between the old and new testament. In that new testament Jesus came to change the old laws. So why is tithing always being emphasized based on the old testament and not the new testament?
With the controversial issues of this matter, no lastor or so called man of God has said anything reasonable about it which tells alot.

Its very sad because the same bible says many shall come in His name, but he knows them not. How many pastors really teach you the indept of this if not because they only want to encourage you to keep giving.

The Nigerian church system trust me is an organised cult system.
Re: Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 12, 2018
dead right Pal!

That is Nigerian churches for you, they MILK your money DRY and then leave you to DIE when you need their help. A waste of time and space.

I have been there before and got a T-Shirt for it. Survived horrible experiences.

1 Like

Re: Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. by ponziponzi(m): 3:54am On Jan 12, 2018
Africa is a continent with lots of very poor people that have also been oppressed by their leaders over the years. When Penticostalism came with the wealth and health message, they embraced it because it offer them some kind of hope.

Pentecostal pastors then exploit the hope and fear of these poor ignorant people to enrich themselves.

It’s is no coincidence that 46% of Pentecostal Christians are in Africa. Another chunk of Pentecostal Christians (35%) are in Latin America (another poor continent).
Re: Why I Think Daddy Freeze Is Right About Nigerian Churches. by OkCornel(m): 4:09am On Jan 12, 2018
DonFabzy:
I always read news on this website and i always see how people comment about Freeze and his rise against the churches in Nigeria.
I know most people keep blasting him because they haven't had an encounter with things happening in churches of these days.

I grew up as a Christian and my family was so dedicated to church. I dont want to mention the name of the church but i regret everything about the church now. My dad helped so many people in that church to the point that my dad personally built a bigger church for them. But when my dad fell sick, even the head of the church could not even find time to visit my father to pray for him.

I am not exaggerating, my dad was the highest paying tithes member of that church and since when he got upset and stopped going to that branch of the church he built because of how they never cared when he was ill, the church has not been thesame again.

Now i wonder how they have been living on my fathers tithes for years and they could not show genuine love when he needed it the most. Even as he has stopped going to church, they are scared to come and apologize and even encourage him to start church again for the love of Christ.

Now tell me, is that really a church founded in Christ Jesus? Now most churches you go to, its hard to have a personal encounter with your pastor direct. You will book apointment to see your own pastor, that's if you even see them personally.
But you pay your tithes and when you are hungry you cannot even go to your church to ask for a little help.

May God help us all. In my next post, i promise to share my personal experience at the Winners Chapel in Ghana. Trust me, you will cry.

It's very visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that mammon is worshiped in the church instead of God.

God requires his followers to worship Him in Spirit and Truth...however, we see a lot of things done in Flesh and Hypocrisy.

1) I've asked pro-tithers and first fruiters questions they cannot answer with their bibles and tell me where God monetized tithing and first-fruits.

2) I gave them historical evidences from the Torah and other Rabbinic literature on how the Jews tithed. It was on agro-produce and not on money or gold or silver.

3) I referred these so called worshipers who ought to worship in God in Spirit and Truth to Matthew 25 v 31-46, Acts 15, Deuteronomy 14 v 22-23, Hebrews 7 v 11-12 & 22... yet these 21st century Pharisees are obstinate.

4) I asked them if tithers (monetary tithing is unscriptural anyways) are free from all sorts of challenges in life since their blessings are tied to tithing - till date, no answers from them...

5) I asked them that if Jesus has fulfilled the requirements of the old covenant...then why is tithing still essential and mandatory for Christians to access God's blessings?

WATCH MOST OF THEM COMING TO THIS THREAD TO CALL YOU A LIAR AND AGENT OF SATAN WITHOUT ADDRESSING THE CORE ISSUES YOU RAISED.

I am not against giving (from a cheerful heart & as directed by the Holy Spirit) unto God's work or giving to assist a less privileged human in need...but I am clearly against twisting of the scriptures and using old covenant terminologies in extorting money from innocent people. That is FRAUD!.

I wonder if people are practicing Christianity or Judeo-Christianity (combination of Judaism and Christianity)

(1) (Reply)

"Christianity Is A Scam" - Man Says As He Burns A Bible / "What Is The Great Tribulation?" / Why Are Humans Created?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.