Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

My Wife Nags A Lot - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Nags A Lot (22617 Views)

Reasons Why Some Wife Nags To Their Husband / "my Uncle Nags Alot" / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by SmartMugu: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
classicMan22:
u are indeed a SmartMugu so he should wear leggings to church grin
Abi na. He can't just go to church n.aked.
How is he supposed to give testimonies on the alter with no clothes on?
When the woman doesn't like jeans nko? He has to do something to make her happy. Leggings and skirts is what he needs to make her happy since that's what most women wear.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by blackjack21(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2018
kaziblake:
Sir she correcting you doesn't make her a nagging wife pls...imagine wearing a jean and shirt to church,she is your wife and she has the right to correct you in your choice of dressings and decisions.
Your choice of dressing to church wasn't even apporaite at all because when you get to church its still her they will blame for your dressing.

What is the appropriate dressings for church undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 13, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another. Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

I felt dumbfounded but didn’t utter a word. On getting to Church I went to sit separately.

Is this right coming from a wife?

Congrats.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Since we got married it’s been one quarrel into another. Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

I felt dumbfounded but didn’t utter a word. On getting to Church I went to sit separately.

OP, you are writing bullshitt,

Your wife nags because you do not listen. Are you a bachelor ? When you choose to marry, you made a decision to share your bullshiit with someone else's bullshiit and find a way to make cookies out of it in the midst of erotic sex and romance and woe betide you that the sex is not good, then your days are numbered.

Your wife is your best friend and she is making correcting you a part of her responsibility in life. It is not supposed to be so, because you must dress for occasions based on the country of your birth. Are you American ? Didnt you know you married a conservatively religious perfectionist ?

You wanted a 'good' woman and you got one. In her mind goes this statement. 'Why must you wear a pair of jeans and white T-shirt to a Church, that is not how Christians should dress, wear a pair of nice and well ironed shirt with a nice pair of pants if you do not have a suit.'

So, Learn to listen to that woman, you are no longer a bachelor so you can not do as you please.

You must listen to your wife and your wife must listen to you no matter how inconvenient and let me warn you, except you marry a slowpoke, then you must face corrections from a wise woman. No man has gone wrong listening to a wife that is smart and corrects her husband.

Your wife nags because you do not listen.

Pay attention to your wife and your lovers if you have others and your life will be wonderfully blessed by the Gods.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:37am On Jan 13, 2018
This isn’t “nagging”, this is her “testing your mettle” to see if you’re a man.

As a man, you are the arbiter of good taste.

If you decide to tie wrapper to church, then that is the most appropriate thing that could EVER be worn.

You know how we see women with big breasts and ass and go gaga? A woman’s version of this acting in these stupid, ridiculous, disrespectful ways AND watching to see how you'd react.

This is basically where a woman’s arousal comes from - seeing that you are a man who will not take her nonsense.

Here’s one of my favorite quotes from a book I love, The Way of The Superior Man:

Every moment of your life is either a test or a celebration. The same is true about every moment with your woman, only doubly so. Not only is her simple existence a test for you, but one of her deepest pleasures in intimacy is testing you, and then feeling you are not moved off course by her challenge.

The most erotic moment for a woman is feeling that you are Shiva, the divine masculine: unperturbable, totally loving, fully present, and all-pervading. She cannot move you, because you already are what you are, with or without her. She cannot scare you away, because you already penetrate her in fearless love, pervading her heart and body. She cannot distract you, because your one-pointed commitment to truth will not bend to her wiles. Feeling this hugeness of love and freedom in you, she can trust you, utterly, and surrender her testing in celebration of love.

Until she wants to feel you as Shiva again. And then the testing will begin anew. In fact, it is precisely when you are most Shiva-like that she will most test you.”

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:47am On Jan 13, 2018
kaziblake:
Sir she correcting you doesn't make her a nagging wife pls...imagine wearing a jean and shirt to church,she is your wife and she has the right to correct you in your choice of dressings and decisions.
Your choice of dressing to church wasn't even apporaite at all because when you get to church its still her they will blame for your dressing.

“She stoops to conquer...”

Did you read the part where she says she won’t sit with him?

If she doesn’t make her suggestion in a sweet and feminine manner, then he shouldn’t even “compute” it:

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by BlvckSoul(m): 3:46am On Jan 13, 2018
dayo2me:
you should have told him the best place to seek advice instead of you telling us you knowing the architectural structure of nairaland.

grin grin grin
Chaiiiiii, zero chills
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by nicko28(f): 5:20am On Jan 13, 2018
[quote author=Bossmd post=64105896]Hello guys,

Is this right coming from a wife? Yes is right, she is your wife, i tell my husband what to wear sometime when he dressed up in what i don't like, at first, he will complained, said don't order me around, you can tell me what to do but at time goes on, he uesd to it now, sometimes if even asked if am ok with what his wearing, bros i have nothing more to say, have open mind with your wife, if you have choose her, you need to let her have opinion on your life, what am my saying...
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by ObisonGroup: 6:57am On Jan 13, 2018
very funny,na she be the breadwinner of the family

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by mranova(m): 6:57am On Jan 13, 2018
It's better to live alone in the desert than with a quarrelsome, complaining wife....Prov 21:19

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by cabsking: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2018
Na bcus u still dey go church wt her..my advice stop going to church again grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Realwvn(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Bruh, your wife is in the position to tell you the truth ! You were probably wearing nonsense or it didn't fit in the standard she placed you. Instead of getting worked up, you should have jokingly told her to help you pick one that fits well. I know that shit can kill a man ego but your wife is in the position to tell you some hard truth. Start looking at situation from both eyes. Had to log in, you sound like a cool guy, wish you the best in your marriage.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by godofuck231: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

She expects you to function with the occasion, don't miss the dressing, when she nags look well, it's because she's a woman and she's not too patient to reason for a proper way to present the issues, she talks more thinks less, that's the way god wired them so they can handle children, filter the rubbish from the precious information she just gave you,

1 you are dressed in responsibly or too casual, it's turning her off, she has to seat with u in pride,

2 dress up for your wife, make her kiss you every time u step out for an occasion, I do get dragged by my lady back into the bedroom for quick hot sex when I dress to kill, says it turns her on.

Be a man swallow it and see her plight, she wants the best for u
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by davidif: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You'd only get advice from kids, people who sleep around, single depressed people, and mostly folks who have never been in a serious relationship.

I understand the structure of Nairaland, but it's not everything you post on here. You'd only get wrong advice.

Gbam!!
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by agrovick(m): 8:01am On Jan 13, 2018
What's with women and simple dressing, years back when my big sis and I used to stay under the same roof; Sunday was always a battle cause I will wear casuals as usual and she will complain I'm dressing like a house boy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by perousd: 8:08am On Jan 13, 2018
Penalty82:

I don't think you're married. Your wife has every right to tell you to dress properly especially when both of you are going out together likewise the husband. Can you imagine your wife wearing native dress and you putting on a jean and a shirt like Alaba boys?. Op should cut his ego and listen to his wife.
It's not a right problem. It's more of an Approach issue. You just don't like her Approach to correction.. You are the Husband and not the child. Just tell her. She n her reaction will propel the next step. Love is blind to faults.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by LotusFan: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2018
Billyonaire:

OP, you are writing bullshitt,

Your wife nags because you do not listen. Are you a bachelor ? When you choose to marry, you made a decision to share your bullshiit with someone else's bullshiit and find a way to make cookies out of it in the midst of erotic sex and romance and woe betide you that the sex is not good, then your days are numbered.

Your wife is your best friend and she is making correcting you a part of her responsibility in life. It is not supposed to be so, because you must dress for occasions based on the country of your birth. Are you American ? Didnt you know you married a conservatively religious perfectionist ?

You wanted a 'good' woman and you got one. In her mind goes this statement. 'Why must you wear a pair of jeans and white T-shirt to a Church, that is not how Christians should dress, wear a pair of nice and well ironed shirt with a nice pair of pants if you do not have a suit.'

So, Learn to listen to that woman, you are no longer a bachelor so you can not do as you please.

You must listen to your wife and your wife must listen to you no matter how inconvenient and let me warn you, except you marry a slowpoke, then you must face corrections from a wise woman. No man has gone wrong listening to a wife that is smart and corrects her husband.

Your wife nags because you do not listen.

Pay attention to your wife and your lovers if you have others and your life will be wonderfully blessed by the Gods.

Good advice!

... But who else noticed Billyonaire actually nagging in this response? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by sheddy411(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Brooke60:
Have you talked to her about this? Communication bro, use it. That is a weapon
talk to a nagging woman. about nagging. issokay
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by adexpa(m): 10:02am On Jan 13, 2018
My one dime. Marriage can only be getting better when the two are ready for corrections, the two of you need to be ready for correction from either party, but must be able to agreed on how to go about it. She or you must not correct by shouting. It is good for her to correct your outfit but not by shouting. All you need is for both of you to realize the need for improvement and how to go about it. The two of you are imperfect body that needs upgrading time to time. As the man, you need a lot of patience to drive your home, the loads on you are enormous and you must be ready. God bless your home.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by tomdon(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2018
puregrace:
Please don't be too angry. That's how majority of women behave,when they are single,they pray to have someone to call their husband but once they get what they want,they feel empowered. What you should do is to bring up the issue while both of you are in a playful mood and calmly call her her favourite name, look straight to her face and tell her what she is doing wrong and that hurts you. I hope this helps.
She is obviously wants you in your best and her taste.

Are women that disadvantaged or what's all these lame talk about them changing once they get married ??!
Are you doing them or yourself a favor by marrying?
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by omoelerin1: 10:19am On Jan 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Because you're too stupid to realise that anyone can gain entrance to the Family section. Even those who never had a family.

Obviously your problem is comprehension of simple words. Take your time to read people's comments and don't just be in a hurry to castigate people.

And thanks for checking out my profile picture. Because you don't have something similar doesn't make you a more mature person or a person of substance at all.

Your problem is you think you're wise but you're just wallowing in the abyss of foolishness.
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by omoelerin1: 10:20am On Jan 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Because you're too stupid to realise that anyone can gain entrance to the Family section. Even those who never had a family.

Obviously your problem is comprehension of simple words. Take your time to read people's comments and don't just be in a hurry to castigate people.

And thanks for checking out my profile picture. Because you don't have something similar doesn't make you a more mature person or a person of substance at all.

Your problem is you think you're wise but you're just wallowing in the abyss of foolishness.
shut up!
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by schumastic(m): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2018
sweettease:

For someone who tend to know the structure of nairaland, you don't seem to know there's a little difference between family and romance section and your profile pic tells us just how mature you are. By the way, you forgot to enlighten the OP with your elderly wisdom on what to do.

*Modified* At least you finally changed the derogatory dp

Biko what was there before?
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by JackBizzle: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
Ishilove:

The both of you are still immature. You even strike me as a difficult person to live with. See as you came here to portray your beloved wife as a nag, meanwhile I'm certain you have an equal share of the blame.

Marriage is hard work, trust me, but you need to quit fault finding and learn to meet each other half way

So you still give marriage CV advice knowing that you are not doing well relationship wise?
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by 4reala(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bossmd:
Hello guys,

Op, i wld have suggested u let her have her way sometimes and see how it goes. Like the scenerio u painted last, ur response shld have been ' ok sweety, but what wld you have me wear?' . Then she wld give you an option, which might not be bad. Then both of u go to churh happily. Shikenah
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by laruseh(m): 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2018
HeyCorleone:
You'd only get advice from kids, people who sleep around, single depressed people, and mostly folks who have never been in a serious relationship.

I understand the structure of Nairaland, but it's not everything you post on here. You'd only get wrong advice.

Kwa?
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Obidikejr(m): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
kaziblake:

Did I just read this correctly?
kaziblake:

Did I just read this correctly?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Obidikejr(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
mkpurumma090:
Lol.. Always do as she said tongue
As per feminist abi
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Mskrisx(f): 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
SmartMugu:

Don't mind women jare. That's how they are. But as men, sometimes we can't do with them and sometimes we can't do without them.
So, just manage her bro, for better for worse. They are delicate beings, so applying maturity is key.

You chose her yourself. You should have known she doesnt like jeans in church before you married her. Her compliant is no big deal, next time just wear leggings or skirt or whatever she wants you to wear to church grin. I know someone that can lend u a 'Brazilian' wig if u need one. She'll be proud of you.

There's light at the end of the tunnel.

I died here grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Ilekokonit: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Bossmd:
Last Sunday I dressed in Jean and Long sleeve T shirt for Church and on sighting what I was wearing my wife yelled “Why will you be wearing this to Church?! We will not sit together ooh!!”

This is DEFINITELY not love. What will she do if you lose your job Abandon you
Re: My Wife Nags A Lot by Ilekokonit: 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
WinningSun:
the dressing isn't the major problem. telling him to sit apart like he is diseased is the problem

That's the crux of the matter. A wife/husband should be 110% proud of their spouse regardless. Anything short of this is not TRUE love but a marriage of convenience.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is My Son's School "Over Teaching?" / Lockdown: What's Your Daily Routine? / It is a Confession Hour , I'm Sleeping With My Pastor's Wife .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.