Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,729 members, 7,806,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) (13630 Views)

Exact Problem With NL Ladies(pic) / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
Please, shut up!.
make me
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Sirgay: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
Look at overage girls that can't find a man insulting the op

3 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:

make me
What gives you the right to classify some ladies as second hand?. Did they become that all by themselves, and are you a virgin yourself?.

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wow! cheesy my paddy hungrynigerian is about to get marriedcheesy. Many hearts will be broken tonightcheesy.. CC oyindidi,jodha,augustap,thornapple,Thegeneralqueen,preshy,,makydebbie,kimbra,sexybbstar,divay22 cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2018
Sirgay:
Look at overage girls that can't find a man insulting the op
is that Over Age or you meant to say Average??
over age is savage grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
appetite "lost" op why?

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:

whatever
if she is over 24 and you known her for years just know you are getting second hand used goods.
Just shut the hell up man. You always just splatter this forum with shiit. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
What gives you the right to classify some ladies as second hand?. Did they become that all by themselves, and are you a virgin yourself?.
i said "make me" , not give me an unwanted lecture grin
take that lecture and eat it.why must ubunja explain himself to some gal on the internet??. lmaooo!!

3 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalas247:
Sexilicious op cheesy lefulefu come and see God don and our guy prayers o grin
Hope we get an invite ... RSVP stuffs...The comments tho Nigerians can yab sha cry grin
iyam waiting to see d would be bride oocheesy

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You should have added graphic pics to the engagement picture. grin
grin grin grin I no fit laff
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Safiaaa:
Just shut the hell up man. You always just splatter this forum with shiit. Nonsense
well its my Nonsense grin
lets see your own nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ennyj01(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
chai, that your fingers na die ooo
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by sirBLUNT: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
and i was actually eating when i rush to see the beautiful engagement pix but now i feel like vomiting i cant even eat again op you're wicket!
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Na d girl fingers be like dat? She go don old welwel oh. Plus ur own complexion mheen una pikin go black pass tyre.

Congratulations!

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Estellar: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
You engaged your "greatest " grand mum?
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by hungrynigerian: 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Wow! cheesy my paddy hungrynigerian is about to get marriedcheesy. Many hearts will be broken tonightcheesy.. CC oyindidi,jodha,augustap,thornapple,Thegeneralqueen,preshy,,makydebbie,kimbra,sexybbstar,divay22 cheesycheesy
my guy, no time....you know say na best man you be sha

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 7:59pm On Jan 11, 2018
Estellar:
You engaged your "greatest " grand mum?
thats why i wanted to know how old the girl was.coz something just aint right with that hand.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by bizzy500: 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
if d guy toast una.....una go dey yab am....he finally got a girl una still dey yab am ....nawa oooh...congrat jare

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by ubunja(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2018
Safiaaa:
shut up jare. Fool
when has that actually worked?? grin

5 Likes

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
What is this?
Mmiri ama efi na Anya.
That hand can give a child convulsion.
Congrats sha
Lmaoooooo
U is mean!!!
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
kimbraa:
You should have added graphic pics to the engagement picture. grin
. Walahi,I couldn't say anything after reading this ur comment. You just told him the simple truth.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
That girl must be doing hard labour for her hands to be like that.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Hexzyz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tell her to stop eating her nails. These kind of fingers are genetic, have a friend whose family have this kind of fingers. They are not attractive.
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Jodha(f): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:

Me when I saw d hand...

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by kense88: 8:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
hungrynigerian:

post your own pic?
you need food more than my picture
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:38pm On Jan 11, 2018
Amarabae:
What is this? Mmiri ama efi na Anya. That hand can give a child convulsion. Congrats sha
grin grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Those hands though grin grin grin
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Estellar: 8:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:

thats why i wanted to know how old the girl was.coz something just aint right with that hand.
mahn!!!! Dats not a girl's hand, more like a very old grand mum's
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
hungrynigerian:
I popped the question and she accepted....sorry to all you b**ches out the! I am taken
Come This Boy! You Are Ugly ooo! God Damn! See Your Hand Like Fowl Leg!

1 Like

Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
donstan18:
If this kind of hand attempt a handjob on your dick, you'll start suffering headache on your left leg immediately.

Viewer discretion should be highly advised.
hahahahahahaha
Re: And She Finally Said Yes! I Am Off The Market Ladies (pic) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 11, 2018
Lalas247:
Sexilicious op cheesy lefulefu come and see God don and our guy prayers o grin
Hope we get an invite ... RSVP stuffs...The comments tho Nigerians can yab sha cry grin
so After The Graphic Picture You Saw, you Want To Attend The Wedding... You No De Fear o...

Graphic Face Loading...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Find My Fiancee BBM Conversation With A Guy, Now BREAKKUP Or HELP!!! / Happy Birthday Lanicky / Shocking: A Lady With Sexy Ass Caught With Fixed And By A Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.