Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,177 members, 7,807,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

If Buhari Must Go Do, You Have Your PVC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Must Go Do, You Have Your PVC? (344 Views)

Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / 2019: Why Buhari Must Be Voted Out – Saraki / ''#bbnaija3 Is Not The Future, Go And Get Your PVC'' Gov Dankwambo Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Must Go Do, You Have Your PVC? by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
My Voters Card broke into two so i went to INEC Office in Geidam LGA Yobe State on Tuesday to Change the card and was marveled by the number of people on Queue. I went to the Office before 9am on Tuesday morning and as i type this thing now I've not collected my Temporary voters card.
Am an ardent supporter of #BuhariMustGo but by the turn out of events, it seems APC are more prepared than PDP.
Here any old man, teenagers even beggers on the street have their voters card.
Wives of imams you can never in your life see were on Queue covering their faces with black veil to get their voters card.
In the South, the reverse is the case.
How many people will have the time to queue up for days only to get Voters Card.
So I laugh when people say people from Niger Republic came to vote for Buhari. Am not disputing the possibility, but out of what i saw, 10year old Almajiri are registered to vote.
Summarily, The Northern APC are more prepared against 2019 than the Southern PDP.

How many people on Nairaland have their PVC?
Re: If Buhari Must Go Do, You Have Your PVC? by FakoMaybach1: 7:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Re: If Buhari Must Go Do, You Have Your PVC? by thesicilian: 7:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Neither APC nor PDP deserves my vote. So let them continue their pseudo-democracy the way they like. Until I see someone worth standing long hours on queue for, I do not need a PVC.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Must Go Do, You Have Your PVC? by TheHistorian(m): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2018
PMB is going nowhere. tongue

(1) (Reply)

2019: Fayose Blasts Northern Governors Over Buhari’s Re-election Bid / Reasons I Dont Make Decision In Haste--- Buhari / Police Fraud Unit Arrests 20 Visa Racketeers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.