Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) (41353 Views)

Being Duped Was My Worst Experience But I’m Not Depressed – Yung6ix / Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
Opinedecandid:
Keep shut, boy Freeze.

As far as some Nigerians are concerned, you are not speaking for God. You are speaking for SATAN.
Any little thing you hear, without even getting the full details, you will jump on Pastors.

Why can't you speak up against herdsmen attacks and killings?

You don't want to offend your Kingdom, right?
And you, brother, are speaking for FRAUDSTERS!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by felixomor: 12:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
Topgainer:
Amokachi faced a similar situation years back.
In sheeple's voice.
" all of you talking nonsense against a man of god should shut up, the reason Wilson Oruma didn't reap from the seeds and joint business he was introduced to by the man of god was because he lacked faith. People sowed prosperity seeds to a man of god and reaped bountifully but Oruma sowed grudgingly and lacked faith, so it is not the Bishop's fault"
In Pastor Felixomor and Bishop Asuustrike2009 voice.
Just give anything and everything the man of god ask you for, and do as he says. Where he invests the prosperity seed you pay is not your business because you didn't call him. Allow the gods that called him to judge, just pay the money and don't ask questions"
Pls
Do u know the name of the pastor in question ?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 12:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
jayson87:
After all you have said, please tell your GO to tell his god to kill freeze for spreading falsehood

Read my post. I am not for any Go. I am for the people. But I can know when someone is taking advantage of something for personal fame.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by jayson87: 12:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Read my post. I am not for any Go. I am for the people. But I can know when someone is taking advantage of something for personal fame.

Taking advantage for his personal fame. The number 1 and most respected OAP in Nigeria is Freeze. Freeze is speaking the undiluted truth about the gospel, only fools an the feeble mind won't realise this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Apina(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Blackfire:
Yet they will tell you touch not my annointed....

Now the question is who annointed you? Economic situation,self paparazzi,
With what?.groundnutoil,engine oil,gear oil,soup oil.
What purpose?.dupe people,make them hate God after knowing you

This is always my bone of contention whenever I hear someone declare himself a man of God, the question is which God? Amadioha or sango. Even the Bible says test every spirit and see which is from God, which means there are spirits that are not of God and most places called churches in Nigeria are nothing short of a worship of spirits that are not of God cos I don't believe the spirit of God would inspire anyone to tell another that they will die if they don't pay tithes or become unsuccessful. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Follygunners: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
jrupa:
The Church of God is forever moving and nothing can stop it.

You mean the REAL and GENUINE ones...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Follygunners: 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Opinedecandid:
Keep shut, boy Freeze.

As far as some Nigerians are concerned, you are not speaking for God. You are speaking for SATAN.
Any little thing you hear, without even getting the full details, you will jump on Pastors.

THUNDER.... fire dis animal fast, abeg!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
Freeze ma main man.....always reacting like Chemical!
Village folks finally get Oruma's pword.
Omase o!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by victorazy(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
kingem:
Mehn!!! really feel for Oruma

cry

Freeze was always right bout them corporate yahoo pastors undecided

Gullibility is a decease.

Tomorrow now Mikel, Devido, Wizkid etc that is smoking and womanizing around now will blame cleric men for their plight.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by jrupa(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Follygunners:

You mean the REAL and GENUINE ones...
I said the Church of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2018
catchy3728:
Check out these great testimony from others. Mr. Zeal is trustworthy and reliable. Today is another opportunity for you.
**Yinmu**
Only #death sure pas!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2018
How did the pastor dupe him? By advising him to invest in a business which later failed? How exactly, the business could have worked out or not. Y'all.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
jayson87:
Taking advantage for his personal fame. The number 1 and most respected OAP in Nigeria is Freeze. Freeze is speaking the undiluted truth about the gospel, only fools an the feeble mind won't realise this

Why do you call others that differ in opinion fools?

I don't like gays. But do I have to call them names? No. Why? it's wrong. If you agree with me, then you can start seeing that you and freeze are wrong from the get go. You can also Get your point across without being condescending. "Sheeples" is already enough a derogatory term to refer to humans. Educate people if you will. Don't insult them. Thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by jayson87: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Why do you call others that differ in opinion fools?

I don't like gays. But do I have to call them names? No. Why? it's wrong. If you agree with me, then you can start seeing that you and freeze are wrong from the get go. You can also Get your point across without being condescending. "Sheeples" is already enough a derogatory term when i got to the bolded, i can conclude you are a sanctimonious opinionated person, i won't join issues with you' to refer to humans. Educate people if you will. Don't insult them. Thanks.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by kingem(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
victorazy:

Gullibility is a decease.

Tomorrow now Mikel, Devido, Wizkid etc that is smoking and womanizing around now will blame cleric men for their plight.

Have u seen Mikel smoke or womanise bfor
am sure u didn't read wah happened to Oruma...go back and read
and its disease
incase of next time undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by alen4smith(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
myners007:
Why cant our clergy help this man out. Freeze is getting frenzy yet no one is doing anything about it. I am supremely confident that this man needs special deliverance to free him of the multiple demons that have hold him bound.
attack the message and leave the messenger alone .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Kotodoctor: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
[quote author=jayson87 post=64132832][/quote]

Sanctimoniouse lol.

Only a child mind talks like this. One born out of belligerence to subvert authority.

If only you and op know the amount of professors, doctors, lawyers worshipping in some of this ministries. Some of which even op don't come close to in any respect. Yet you and friends are quick to call them sheeple and you fools. Present your case. But be modest and humble about it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Writs: 4:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
damosky12:

Really? So its the fact that something is coming from your faulty reason is what makes it true.
Learn to "discern"? with what?
Well, the scriptures are, for me, God's written words to and for us. You undermine it at your peril.

2 Timothy 3:16
[16]All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Kindly show how all the popular pastors in the country couldn't have been called by God and give your pellucid scriptural bases.

Why bother...?
Guess it's a brick wall here.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Geofavor(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
jaytee01:
You will do a whole lot of good if you could highlight some of the issues that you notice are wrong with the activities of Islamic clerics.

Maybe Freeze or others will take it up from there.
. That's not my business.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
myners007:
Why cant our clergy help this man out. Freeze is getting frenzy yet no one is doing anything about it. I am supremely confident that this man needs special deliverance to free him of the multiple demons that have hold him bound.

Free him from multiple demons because he's speaking the truth?! Smh.

Martin Luther did worse and is almost regarded as a saint today. Let Freeze ride on.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Kbanka: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
TreasuredGlory:
Freeze talkie talkie like a parrot! Whether the issue has been verified or not, he must sha put mouth. The internet doesn't forget. What do you want your children to grow up and read about you? Be wise. Leave men of God alone. They're answerable to God who has called them. I say again : Be wise.

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by dadde(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
Opinedecandid:
Keep shut, boy Freeze.

God bless you bro. at least we still have people that have their brain intact. Let me ask the freezers in the house some simple question.
we have been scammed by some Nigerians, does that translate to all Nigerians are scammers? can we say because politicians have failed us we should now go and elect someone who is not contesting, do we say since aeroplane has been used as a terror weapon to destroy lives in 911, do we say boarding planes is a bad thing? the mere fact that something is abused or misused doesn't make the object or medium bad but its just its usage. often times only good things are misused and only the best products are faked.

This applies to pastors as well. I know the ranks of the ministry have been infiltrated by wolves in sheep clothing. but this does not apply to all pastors. We still have credible men of God.

Back to freeze. it's now clear where he is going to. he started by claiming he knows the bible more than most pastors. this is to attract the gullible. he then continues to attack the doctrines of the Bible with half truth because he wants to create his own doctrines. today he has attacked prayer and fasting. tomorrow he will say Christ never worked the surface of hell.

.Brethren be wise. this is a ploy from the pit of hell. let him who has ears listen to what the spirit is saying to the church

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 7:50am On Jan 13, 2018
magicalBae:

I don't know.
I just told you. "If wishes were horses...."
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) by dadde(m): 11:57am On Jan 13, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Sanctimoniouse lol.

Only a child mind talks like this. One born out of belligerence to subvert authority.

If only you and op know the amount of professors, doctors, lawyers worshipping in some of this ministries. Some of which even op don't come close to in any respect. Yet you and friends are quick to call them sheeple and you fools. Present your case. But be modest and humble about it.

My point exactly. What has Mr. Freeze accomplished to make him think those that are praying are just wasting their time. Freeze just needs publicity to revive his moribund career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terry G’s Leather Pant Tears On Stage (Pictures) / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today / Joro: Wizkid Looks Cute In New Photos, Set To Drop New Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.