Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:59 AM

My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (39845 Views)

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by dre11(m): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE

A 37-year old man, Itoro Monday who married his town’s woman from Akwa Ibom State, Idoronyi received the shock of his life after the wife revealed to him that the set of twin they had actually belonged to her lover.

P.M.EXPRESS scooped that apart from the revelation, she equally ordered him to relocate elsewhere so that her lover will move into their apartment and take care of the children as their real father.

The incident happened at Pipeline Street in Ejigbo beside the police station where the couple resided before Monday was forced to relocate elsewhere in the same Ejigbo area of Lagos.

Idoronyi subsequently brought in her lover and they are now living as husband and wife.

It was gathered that Monday and Idoronyi had entered into a secret relationship after they met in the church and became choristers. However, while they were singing in the church choir they were as well having an affair until Idoronyi suddenly became pregnant and had a set of twins six years ago.

They covered the pregnancy, rented an apartment and started living together as husband and wife. P.M.EXPRESS gathered that while they were living together, Idoronyi kept away the real father of the kids and Monday was forced to take care of the babies until their real father started piling pressure on her to take the babies.

It was then that Idoronyi informed Monday that he was not the actual father of the kids and eventually disclosed the person that actually impregnated her.

Not satisfied with what Idoronyi had told him, the matter was reported to the police at Ejigbo Division where the police attempted to mediate into the matter.

However, the police efforts were frustrated after Idoronyi insisted before the DPO that she knew the real father of her babies and it was not Monday that impregnated her. At that point, the police became helpless and declared that it was a family matter and referred the matter to their town people for peaceful resolution.

P.M.EXPRESS confirmed that the president of their town union in Lagos, Mr. Robert Akpan and some respectable members of the community took up the matter but the woman maintained her stand. It was then resolved that Monday will have to move out and if he had means that DNA test will be carried out to know the real owner of the babies.

It was gathered that Monday thereafter rented another apartment and brought in another woman to marry. But this also did not go down well with Idoronyi who started threatening Monday not to remarry yet until the DNA test was carried out, in order for her to determine between the two men who actually owned the kids and who should be her real husband.

She also insisted that Monday should be giving her money to take care of the twins since he was still contesting the ownership until after the tests are conducted. Monday however said that he cannot do so as he just lost his job where he receives N18,000 monthly at Chivita Company at Ajao Estate, Lagos.

http://pmexpressng.com/lover-owns-kids-wife-tells-husband/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by puregrace(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Just imagine!

20 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by midolian(m): 8:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
Wonders shall never end!

P.M.EXPRESS scooped that apart from the revelation, she equally ordered him to relocate elsewhere so that her lover will move into their apartment and take care of the children as their real father

Jizus!

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by FloraEC(f): 8:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
She also insisted that Monday should be giving her money to take care of the twins since he was still contesting the ownership until after the tests are conducted

It was gathered that Monday thereafter rented another apartment and brought in another woman to marry. But this also did not go down well with Idoronyi who started threatening Monday not to remarry yet until the DNA test was carried out, in order for her to determine between the two men who actually owned the kids and who should be her real husband

The woman really get mind seriously. The man moved out for you but you don't want him to remarry. Why the DNA test since you're very sure that your hubby is not the owner of the sper.m that touched the fertile ground. Just looking for a way to frustrate and milk the man dry.

However, the police efforts were frustrated after Idoronyi insisted before the DPO that she knew the real father of her babies and it was not Monday that impregnated her

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by BlackDBagba: 9:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
I think I've seen it all...Naira Land has opened my eyes to the world of endless possibilities grin

121 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by kingphilip(m): 6:58am On Jan 12, 2018
I thought they call it abuja marriage.. Does it now have a branch in lagos?

Since they didn't officially married, there's no much qualms unlike if they were legally married

BlackDBagba:
I think I've seen it all...Naira Land has opened my eyes to the world of endless possibilities grin
Nigerians just have the tendency of bringing it something criminal or weird into existence

There's still more coming your way to see that'll make this look like child's play

14 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by PSTEMMA1960(m): 8:31am On Jan 12, 2018
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/lover-owns-kids-wife-tells-husband/

i am very sure that some women have overtaken the lucifer himself when it comes to ochestrating evil..

4 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by AdolfHitlerxXx: 11:06am On Jan 12, 2018
No matter how much you love a woman, you are a fool not to do DNA tests at least 3 DIFFERENT reputable centers.

If you have money, don't even do it in unreliable facilities in Nigeria, go abroad.

A man i know discovered that his best friend owned 3 out 5 of his kids after 3 decades (some of the kids had even given birth)

He was sending stuff through his friend to his wife while abroad studying, the friend was also kindly donating sperm on his behalf.

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Islie: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2018
cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
How will a man be this weak to the extent of his wife telling him she wants to bring her lover to stay in his house, and even requested that her husband shud continue to pay for upkeep of the twins pending dna result after telling him he is not the father!!

Some women are just evil.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by chillychill(f): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
shocked ha! eleyi tun gidi gan o

2 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by donstan18: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
NaoSlay:
jsjsj

Odiegwu oo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Ayopredict: 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fear women

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Oxster(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
The fear of women is the beginning of longer Life

8 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ok
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Chai, men have suffered, we have suffered!!!

The turkey that dances as his fellow turkey is being roasted doesn't know the same fate awaits it until next Thanksgiving. Goodluck to boyfriend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by brostheo(m): 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
I dont believe this!

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by babyfaceafrica: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2018
Fear women

3 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by wikiadamin: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
Some girls and olosho

People Said I Wouldn’t Amount To Anything – Bisola Talks Second Chances, Temple Music & Big Brother Naija Aftermath On ‘The Grill’

http://wepublicisenaija.com/people-said-i-wouldnt-amount-to-anything-bisola-talks-second-chances-temple-music-big-brother-naija-aftermath-on-the-grill
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by NaoSlay: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2018

When will I hear positive news coming out of Nigeria..

The reputation the hoes are giving the country ain't good at all.

If it's not money issue, it's telling a story that touched the heart.

Still waiting for the Nigerian government to legalise the third gender.

We should join the ship of western civilization.

The hoes have utilised the second gender wickedly.

#Girlsarehoes.

3 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by NaoSlay: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2018
jsjsj
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by lobell2: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2018

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by fuckbmc: 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oxster:
The fear of women is the beginning of longer Life

You've said it all

1 Like

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by mrkings84(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
After now we go hear say husband beat wife to death....

2 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by MorataFC: 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
angry
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by HisExcellence(m): 10:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
WOMEN ARE MONSTER. THERE ARE NOT ENTITLE TO HAVE AT HOME.
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
The man ryt now

5 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Burger01(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
I've said it many times....after God, fear women...

Just what do we call this

6 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by Manwisdom: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
It's so painful though, but I think Monday should just thank God for d early revelation.
Moreover He has been delivered from non profitable spending.
He should forget about d woman and move ahead no matter what cos he can never trust d woman again for life.

3 Likes

Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by miqos02(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mba
Re: My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife by oxygen247(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
This cyriacus again!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family Abandons Father’s Corpse In Mortuary For 15 Years / Little Girl Practices Hair Plaiting With Her Dad's Hairless Scalp (Pix, Video) / Your Grandma Is 95 Yrs And If She Needs A Surgery Of N15m And You Have N16m?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.