Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Ilorin Bike Mem Complain Of Fueling Station Selling Fuel To Just Private Cars. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilorin Bike Mem Complain Of Fueling Station Selling Fuel To Just Private Cars. (323 Views)

N125: Have They Started Selling Fuel At The New Pump Price In Your Area? / See The Only Filling Station Selling Fuel At #145 In Nigeria - PHOTOS / Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin Bike Mem Complain Of Fueling Station Selling Fuel To Just Private Cars. by gimmehear(f): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Fueling station not selling to motorcycle.
A particular fueling station in Ilorin ,kwara state had being found wanting for not selling Petrol to okada rider, information from angry bike men reach us that they have being standing, waiting and of course hoping that this people will sell petrol to them.

An okada who was interviewed by the gimmehear team confessed of his great bitterness by saying “You can not imagine how many hours I have stood here waiting for the selling to reach my turn, but the fuel attendant kept opening the gate for just private cars ,the most painful part is how they lock us outside as if we are not going to give them money for the fuel in return ”

Another bike man who was interviewed said I believe they are selling to private cars not commercials cars because they are selling at high price and they know the commercial drivers will not buy from them at such price. He made mentione of how the fuelimg station might be selling a liter at the rate of “500 or even a thousand Naria per liters.

A student from the university of Ilorin who was found waiting on the quene with his Jerry can lamented by saying: he feels people are being cheated at the fueling station, also we have being standing here for a while and the hope of getting petrol to buy is not sure, if it is not certain that commercial workers who needs the fuel more urgently will get to buy, then I feel so hopeless and helpless standing here he said.

I myself I was a witness there, I saw plenty older security men who left the fueling station angrily because they were being cheated, the gimmehear media guy said
http://gimmehear.com/bike-men-complain-fueling-station-selling-just-private-cars/
Re: Ilorin Bike Mem Complain Of Fueling Station Selling Fuel To Just Private Cars. by gimmehear(f): 8:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
gimmehear:

Fueling station not selling to motorcycle.
A particular fueling station in Ilorin ,kwara state had being found wanting for not selling Petrol to okada rider, information from angry bike men reach us that they have being standing, waiting and of course hoping that this people will sell petrol to them.

An okada who was interviewed by the gimmehear team confessed of his great bitterness by saying “You can not imagine how many hours I have stood here waiting for the selling to reach my turn, but the fuel attendant kept opening the gate for just private cars ,the most painful part is how they lock us outside as if we are not going to give them money for the fuel in return ”

Another bike man who was interviewed said I believe they are selling to private cars not commercials cars because they are selling at high price and they know the commercial drivers will not buy from them at such price. He made mentione of how the fuelimg station might be selling a liter at the rate of “500 or even a thousand Naria per liters.

A student from the university of Ilorin who was found waiting on the quene with his Jerry can lamented by saying: he feels people are being cheated at the fueling station, also we have being standing here for a while and the hope of getting petrol to buy is not sure, if it is not certain that commercial workers who needs the fuel more urgently will get to buy, then I feel so hopeless and helpless standing here he said.

I myself I was a witness there, I saw plenty older security men who left the fueling station angrily because they were being cheated, the gimmehear media guy said
http://gimmehear.com/bike-men-complain-fueling-station-selling-just-private-cars/
Ishilove
Re: Ilorin Bike Mem Complain Of Fueling Station Selling Fuel To Just Private Cars. by tazy(f): 8:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
nice, are u on telegram? check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Polls - Ngeneukwenu's Illusion. / Minister Of Finance, Kemi Adeosun Gets UN Appointment / Breaking: Buhari Meets Ortom, Stakeholders In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.