Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim (32944 Views)

Man Knocked Down While Escaping With Woman’s Foodstuffs In FCT / American Lady Who Killed A Nigerian Man In A Lagos Hotel Arrested While Escaping / Armed Robbers Caught After Car Accident While Escaping With Money In Owerri.Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by godofuck231: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
laidelaitan:
Two kidnappers nabbed in Ajah, Lagos, while escaping with their victim

The Nigeria Police, Lagos State Command, arrested two notorious Kidnappers, yesterday, 10th of January, 2018, at about 9:43pm, at Elemoro, Ajah.

The criminals met their waterloo while escaping with their victim, one Mrs Mildred Mbajiorgu.

The tight security network emplaced in Lagos state by the Command Commissioner of Police, CP. Edgal Imohimi, did the magic as the Divisional Police Officer, Elemoro tapped into it to get the suspects arrested.

According to the DPO, SP Mohammed Shehu Limawa, he received a distress call from a lady who told him that she heard the voice of a woman crying for help in a dark blue Gulf 3 car.

She also gave the registration number of the car as KRD 845 EC. The DPO quickly alerted one of the Anti crime patrol teams along the route taken by the Kidnappers and instructed the policemen to slow down traffic to about 20km per hour.

The hoodlums ran into the gridlock and were arrested by the policemen who were in the waiting for them. The victim was rescued and taken to the hospital to treat the injury inflicted on her forehead by the dare devils using the butt of a locally made pistol.

Meanwhile the suspects by names, Igwe Sunday, age 28years and Chukwuemeka Bright, 21 years together with the locally made pistol recovered from them has been handed over to the operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) for further investigation.

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/01/11/two-kidnappers-nabbed-ajah-lagos-escaping-victim/

I love the job on their eyes, slapped to submission, they should be sentenced to death by slapping.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Ben4sure(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Omo, see correct beating! The people wey beat these people get mind ooo!
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by dammyblaq(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Heshei:
See there faces ... Evans is your mentor abi.
Go and rot in sars Ikeja
only if there was another word someone could use for rot..... they should be thrown into the pit of hell. the word kidnappers disgust me.. senseless set of people...... I'm so pained.. this so called kidnappers running in Nigeria kidnapped my dad sometimes last year, thank God he was returned safely and unharmed..

1 Like

Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Teeboi56: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
purem:
Where is Evan

Who else remember those days when he use to make FP everyday

We no even yia in news again embarassed

Can somebody update me
Brother na Nigeria we dey naw
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
priceaction:

Lol... You must be a police man or related to one... We can't do without you people ,lailai. In fact for few police that guide millions against criminals is something commendable.
I was wondering recently when I saw an headline of a particular south american brazilian city of victoria that their police went on strike, and the next hour is not what you will like to hear the story. Shootings, robberies, killings and the assassination went uncontrollably high. I was now wondering if this happen in a country of ours. You can imagine. But still, naija police too dey twist stories.. grin

Lol my grandpa was a policeman but that's not the reason I support them. I had accident once while drunk driving. My friend almost died, it was the police who rushed us to the emergency room without asking for a penny. This was around 2am and I was sobbing because I thought my friend was gonna die but they kept assuring me that he will not die. So dude, I have love for them, some are heroes and something aren't same like it is in every country.
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Heshei: 4:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
dammyblaq:
only if there was another word someone could use for rot..... they should be thrown into the pit of hell. the word kidnappers disgust me.. senseless set of people...... I'm so pained.. this so called kidnappers running in Nigeria kidnapped my dad sometimes last year, thank God he was returned safely and unharmed..

Thank God for that victory song
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by fkj950ax(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
How did the arrest make the faces of the kidnappers get transformed?

Nigeria police I hail o!
Re: Two Kidnappers Nabbed In Ajah, Lagos, While Escaping With Their Victim by Abumadea: 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
Dreamwaker:

You have a point but maybe they tried to escape and people got hold of them and beat them up or maybe it was even the police that beat them. Have a little faith in the police, the day police will help you when you are desperate, you go understand.
This actually happened at my bus stop. the police lied. it was people who chased and caught up with them. They confessed they came from Ikorodu to do one chance in Ajah.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Anambra Police & Arms Recovered (Photos) / Man Caught For Raping 5-Year-Old Girl In Abia, Blames Devil, Rain / 14-year-old SS2 Student Commits Suicide, Because He Failed And Had To Repeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.