Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,525 members, 7,801,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 (26812 Views)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (0 - 0) On 13th January 2022 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 13th January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
bizza45:

bro your score was predicted was d 64th minute... based in that if u are d one will u pay... Abeg make we face fact
Baba if I have the money I will pay.
U mean to tell me they won't score from that time till the end of the match with redcard
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by emperormossad(m): 6:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
It saddens me so much as a die-hard Los blancos fan to see what Zinedine Zidane has turned my team into. You sell morata who gave you 17 goals last season, you sell a fantastic James Rodriguez and dependable Pepe without replacements.
You come out to rant at the press and tell us you don't need new players! Can you imagine what this man is doing?
What does he smoke?
Or is he a spy from Barcelona?
The players are no longer motivated. They've won everything they can win, fatigue and disillusionment plagues them and Zidane in his infinite wisdom cannot SEE this fragile mentality in the team.
It is baffling, this coach has made dodgy decisions this season. I will look for girlfriend I can take out on valentine's day. I will never watch their match again this season.
If zidane isn't sacked by 22.00GMT, then Perez will overtake him as the biggest disappointment this season. How can Zidane just rubbish his reputation by being obstinate?
Giving Ronaldo and benzema 'lifetime' contracts...see what it has lead us to. From the keeper to strikers, absolute shambles!
This is gut-wrenching. I'm ashamed to be a Madrid fan. Very much ashamed. If Zidane doesn't issue a public apology, he should be sacked without compensation. He deserves it. I've never seen an individual filled with so much pride.
Never!
If Benitez can be sacked, Zidane (who has performed worse this season) shouldn't be spared!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by encryptjay(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Anybody who says Manchester City won't carry this cup must be sentimental! Look at how the clubs below them are balling and losing points unnecessarily. Well, it's the beauty but some abysmal performance by top clubs is saddening. It's like they just want Conte out.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
mrintegrity30:
since u insist, here is 10,000 for d winner..... GRAB IT
Lemme me reserve my comments.
But based on this,have lost all the respect I have for u.
Have a nice day sir
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Princefrankie1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
ncoolsome:

1st moses isn't a defender rather a midfielder,2nd Alonso has 7 goals this season,3rd azpilecueta has 6 assist...I think conte need a different approach to games instead of a 3-5-1-1 or 3-4-3 while not try a 4-3-3 where u HV Alonso n moses on the wings,then kante,Drinkwater or fan at the middle hazard,William,Pedro attack...

I said "defensive minded." It doesn't necessarily mean a defensive minded player is a defender by position or definition. A midfielder can be defensive minded. Eg, Bakayoko and Kante. They offer nothing going forward. As for Moses and Alonso, check their heat maps after a game, you find them more in defensive positions, so in this 3-5-2 structure, they are "defensive minded."

That's my point.

Finally, you are opining that Pedro, Hazard, William should all start in an attacking 433 formation. I think we both have our thoughts aligned here. You just didn't understand my argument initially.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Lomprico2: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
CELEBRITIZ:

Ooo boy,I will try to avoid this mistakes. Thanks for telling me

Remove d number joo! The modafuker wasn't going to pay u in d first place.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by encryptjay(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:
It saddens me so much as a die-hard Los blancos fan to see what Zinedine Zidane has turned my team into. You sell morata who gave you 17 goals last season, you sell a fantastic James Rodriguez and dependable Pepe without replacements.
You come out to rant at the press and tell us you don't need new players! Can you imagine what this man is doing?
What does he smoke?
The players are no longer motivated. They've won everything they can win, fatigue and disillusionment plagues them and Zidane in his infinite wisdom cannot SEE this fragile mentality in the team.
It is baffling, this coach has made dodgy decisions this season. I will look for girlfriend I can take out on valentine's day. I will never watch their match again this season.
If zidane isn't sacked by 22.00GMT, then Perez will overtake him as the biggest disappointment this season. How can Zidane just rubbish his reputation by being obstinate?
Giving Ronaldo and benzema 'lifetime' contracts...see what it has lead us to. From the keeper to strikers, absolute shambles!
This is gut-wrenching. I'm ashamed to be a Madrid fan. Very much ashamed. If Zidane doesn't issue a public apology, he should be sacked without compensation. He deserves it. I've never seen an individual filled with so much pride.
Never!
If Benitez can be sacked, Zidane (who has performed worse this season) shouldn't be spared!!!
it's painful; I wonder how many points they want Barca to win La liga with considering how they're performing well compared to Madrid who have refused to reinforce their squad.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by CELEBRITIZ(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
bizza45:

he didn't talk about Madrid... people predict score b4 match or at most 10mins into d game, urz came in 64munite
I know what u mean,but regardless of all what u said, as long as the scoreline is nil nil we are still open to predictions.that the rule, if they haven't scored u can still predict. I dont want to downgrade my image because of 10k.
Let him do as he pleases,it's his money.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
dominique:
I can see Man utd has handed the draw soup baton to Chelsea. I wish them nothing but the best in their latest endeavour

grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by aieromon(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
dominique:
I can see Man utd has handed the draw soup baton to Chelsea. I wish them nothing but the best in their latest endeavour

Savage you are

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by dammyd46(m): 6:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
CELEBRITIZ:

I know what u mean,but regardless of all what u said, as long as the scoreline is nil nil we are still open to predictions.that the rule, if they haven't scored u can still predict. I dont want to downgrade my image because of 10k.
Let him do as he pleases,it's his money.
Bro don't tell me you were expecting that Money.. for Christ sake dis is Nigeria o 10k
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by emperormossad(m): 6:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
encryptjay:

it's painful; I wonder how many points they want Barca to win La liga with considering how they're performing well compared to Madrid who have refused to reinforce their squad.
This is embarrassing!!! This man has simply refused to improve the squad. Do you know how many goals our number 1 striker, that useless benzema has all season? 2 goals!
And he says the result is hardwork. If this is how he ran madrid for the past 2 years, can we beat our chests and say we would have achieved all we had?
This man has turned my mood foul. No madrid fan, I repeat, no madrid fan will recognize this current squad. No one!
Villarreal is a point behind us. We are not even sure of making top 4 in Spain again.
He should be sacked oo. My Val day na me and any babe wey I see. Nufin for me and madrid again. I cannot be in Nigeria and die from hypertension because of madrid. When I'm not supporting arsenal. See how much barca has spent and the bald-head nitwit says we don't need reinforcement!
I don't know who gave him kwale weed to smoke this season, perhaps an embittered barca fan.
Mtcheww.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by wristbangle: 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:
What does he smoke?
Never!

Lol when I saw the score line, I now understand why you are frustrated.

Real Madrid 0 - 1 Villareal

When he won 2 consecutive champion's league, 1 la liga, 1 super copa, 2 supercup, 2 world club cup, you were praising him o! Every team have its down side. Real Madrid is facing theirs now.

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by encryptjay(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:

This is embarrassing!!! This man has simply refused to improve the squad. Do you know how many goals our number 1 striker, that useless benzema has all season? 2 goals!
And he says the result is hardwork. If this is how he ran madrid for the past 2 years, can we beat our chests and say we would have achieved all we had?
This man has turned my mood foul. No madrid fan, I repeat, no madrid fan will recognize this current squad. No one!
Villarreal is a point behind us. We are not even sure of making top 4 in Spain again.
He should be sacked oo. My Val day na me and any babe wey I see. Nufin for me and madrid again. I cannot be in Nigeria and die from hypertension because of madrid. When I'm not supporting arsenal. See how much barca has spent and the bald-head nitwit says we don't need reinforcement!
I don't know who gave him kwale weed to smoke this season, perhaps an embittered barca fan.
Mtcheww.
From when they drew Tottenham in Champions League first leg, I knew that something had to be done ASAP.
If PSG catch Madrid with this shabby form, I pity Zidane.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Princefrankie1(m): 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2018
mvem:
...how blame him, it is the board that bought those players not him

Lmao. So people actually believe this story?

Who are the board? Board of directors? Talent scouts? Player transfer mangers? Lol

So they just went and bought Bakayoko, Morata, Rudiger, Zapacosta, Drinkwater, Bashuayi, Kante, Alonso, Barkley, without Antonio Conte's consent abi? And you believe that?

If the player turns good, you guys praise the manager, if he turns bad, it's the board. What board?

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Ameko4ever(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Since Mourinho and Conte's spat:
Chelsea have played 4 and won 0 and in 3 of them games scored 0
United have played 2 and won 2
It appears it has breathed new life into mourinho and completely derailed conte.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Ameko4ever(m): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Since Mourinho and Conte's spat:
Chelsea have played 4 and won 0 and in 3 of them games scored 0
United have played 2 and won 2
It appears it has breathed new life into mourinho and completely derailed conte.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by emperormossad(m): 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
encryptjay:

From when they drew Tottenham in Champions League first leg, I knew that something had to be done ASAP.
If PSG catch Madrid with this shabby form, I pity Zidane.
God forbid!
I hope he's not in the dugout before then. Anything they play that day na their business.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Jlow2: 7:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
bakayoko is a disaster
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by emperormossad(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
wristbangle:

When he won 2 consecutive champion's league, 1 la liga, 1 super copa, 1 supercup, 2 world club cup, you were praising him o! Every team have its down side. Real Madrid is facing theirs now.
If madrid will go down, they should go down honourably. Not this nonsense they're doing. Is this how to go down? Refusing to improve?
I will praise him when he deserves it and criticize him when he also deserves it. I say it as it is.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by encryptjay(m): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:

God forbid!
I hope he's not in the dugout before then. Anything they play that day na their business.
grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2018
Iamthoney:
I just dey imagine how Barcelona go take rape this Chelsea team....ordinary Leicester una no fit score talk more of to win.

See as my under 2.5 take enter for both Chelsea and Real Madrid and Ismaily and Red star cholet games...Sweet weekend
. calm down football does not judge or look in that perspective, Chelsea will play differently against Barca..watch out!!
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Panther7(m): 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:
What does he smoke?
Never!
Are you just knowing that Zidane all through his stay as a Manger has never been fantastic?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 7:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
abimbawealth:
Conte is such a fool
WHY?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by emperormossad(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Panther7:
Are you just knowing that Zidane all through his stay as a Manger has never been fantastic?
He has been fantastic. But he's wack recently. Perhaps, senile dementia at an early age is responsible.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by internationalman(m): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Princefrankie1:
This is why I laugh at anybody who thinks Manchester City might lose the league this season. You look at the teams you expect to put pressure on them and they are very inconsistent. They can't even win 5 on the bounce. Drawing games they should easily win because of bad tactical decisions by the coaches.

You have drinkwater on the bench who can launch a 40yard pass, yet Bakayoko plays 90minutes. You sacrifice your best attacking players in Pedro and William, just because you want to be more compact in midfield by playing two defensive midfielders who have no creativity, vision nor penetration.

Against who? Leicester City. Not Manchester City, not Barcelona, not Real Madrid, not Bayern Munich. But Leicester City with a Wilfred Ndidi in the middle.

And you wonder why the games are ending in zero's. Check the last 5 matches.

I like Conte, he is a good coach, but some of his decisions leave me agape. You complain you don't have enough players, but the ones you have you can't use them.

Christensen, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Alonso, Moses, Kante and Bakayoko are all defensive minded players. That is a whooping total of 7 players. Leaving just Hazard and Morata up front.

How can you score goals with such a formation?

Check the total number of goals Chelsea have scored this season in all competitions and you will know what I mean. It's really abysmal for a team of Chelsea's caliber.

With quality attacking players such as Williams, Hazard, Pedro, Morata, this team should be scoring lots of goals if the set up is right.
All what you endeavour to do this year must b successful in Jesus name Amen for saying exactly what's on my mind.

You just said what I have been trying to analyse to my fellow Chelsea fans at the viewing center... but to no avail.

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Sheun001:

As I watched the match today
I was just fuming when I saw the work hazard and morata were doing
We are just insulting Morata buh sincerely its not his fault the coach knows too well the striker he has is not the physical type and he keeps using that abysmal formation

The left wing was totally useless cuz hazard who was meant to be there had to be going round cuz there's no one in the upper wing As for moses he has simply lost form and his stamina seems to have depleted over the course of this season
He doesn't make those important runs again

My point: with these current Chelsea formation
They would be lucky to make the top 5 this season
If Liverpool and assnal gains form
well said bro..against a team like Leicester,and playing at hime? I was expecting all attacking teams/ formations.. he shld have start Pedro and Williams in place of Bakayoko and Rudiger..or start with 2 Strikers... at least he used that formation at Juventus..so why reluctant to use it now??
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mvem(m): 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
Princefrankie1:

Lmao. So people actually believe this story?

Who are the board? Board of directors? Talent scouts? Player transfer mangers? Lol

So they just went and bought Bakayoko, Morata, Rudiger, Zapacosta, Drinkwater, Bashuayi, Kante, Alonso, Barkley, without Antonio Conte's consent abi? And you believe that?

If the player turns good, you guys praise the manager, if he turns bad, it's the board. What board?
..you know nothing about football...some coaches like mourinho are given very high previledges like the ability to choose and sanction any player that comes in, not all coach enjoy that...it is fact that some players are not directly chosen by the coach but the execs of the club and the coach will be meant to bring out the best in d player.....conte has not hidden his annoyance over the board decision to overlook some of his choices.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by princeemmma(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
mvem:

..you know nothing about football...some coaches like mourinho are given very high previledges like the ability to choose and sanction any player that comes in, not all coach enjoy that...it is fact that some players are not directly chosen by the coach but the execs of the club and the coach will be meant to bring out the best in d player.....conte has not hidden his annoyance over the board decision to overlook some of his choices.
what are bringing in? the players are not good enough? he needs more player? because am not getting you
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by fergie001: 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:

He has been fantastic. But he's wack recently. Perhaps, senile dementia at an early age is responsible.
Chai,

Bros,calm.down please....
Senile dementia,have?

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by emperormossad(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2018
fergie001:

Chai,

Bros,calm.down please....
Senile dementia,have?
I'm calm now. Nufin spoil.
Hala madrid.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
wristbangle:

When he won 2 consecutive champion's league, 1 la liga, 1 super copa, 1 supercup, 2 world club cup, you were praising him o! Every team have its down side. Real Madrid is facing theirs now.

I see Madrid fans complaining and it reminds me how ungrateful people could be. Who else has given Madrid these kinda high profile trophies in just two seasons Ingrates indeed! embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Uefa Champions League Price Money / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 22nd July 2020 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.