Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 (26834 Views)

Liverpool Vs Arsenal EFL Cup (0 - 0) On 13th January 2022 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 13th January 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Martinez19(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:

This is embarrassing!!! This man has simply refused to improve the squad. Do you know how many goals our number 1 striker, that useless benzema has all season? 2 goals!
And he says the result is hardwork. If this is how he ran madrid for the past 2 years, can we beat our chests and say we would have achieved all we had?
This man has turned my mood foul. No madrid fan, I repeat, no madrid fan will recognize this current squad. No one!
Villarreal is a point behind us. We are not even sure of making top 4 in Spain again.
He should be sacked oo. My Val day na me and any babe wey I see. Nufin for me and madrid again. I cannot be in Nigeria and die from hypertension because of madrid. When I'm not supporting arsenal. See how much barca has spent and the bald-head nitwit says we don't need reinforcement!
I don't know who gave him kwale weed to smoke this season, perhaps an embittered barca fan.
Mtcheww.
How he loaned James Rodriguez and chose Benzema over Morata are beyond me. angry
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by emperormossad(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
Martinez19:
How he loaned James Rodriguez and chose Benzema over Morata are beyond me. angry
Think no further. Senile dementia.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by fergie001: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:

This is embarrassing!!! This man has simply refused to improve the squad. Do you know how many goals our number 1 striker, that useless benzema has all season? 2 goals!
And he says the result is hardwork. If this is how he ran madrid for the past 2 years, can we beat our chests and say we would have achieved all we had?
This man has turned my mood foul. No madrid fan, I repeat, no madrid fan will recognize this current squad. No one!
Villarreal is a point behind us. We are not even sure of making top 4 in Spain again.
He should be sacked oo. My Val day na me and any babe wey I see. Nufin for me and madrid again. I cannot be in Nigeria and die from hypertension because of madrid. When I'm not supporting arsenal. See how much barca has spent and the bald-head nitwit says we don't need reinforcement!
I don't know who gave him kwale weed to smoke this season, perhaps an embittered barca fan.
Mtcheww.
As a player,was my best ever......
Zizou's problem was over-confidence and naivety.
I will explain...
After the Super Cup win against my team,Utd....and the double-header against Barca and the fashion they did it,he felt he had arrived.....He felt there was nothing to change...that is a calamitous error....that was when they needed to strengthen..I do not know for Morata,but Pepe(no replacement) and James Rodriguez leaving the club sure had its effects.

He tried to massage the egos of his senior players:This I think as Ronaldo,Ramos and Marcelo.From the news in the media,Players like Mbappe,De Gea and Aubameyang were offered Madrid at different times,but they felt they were OK and the big players insisted they were ok with Navas and Benzema.
I will need one football follower to tell me Benzema's input in that Madrid team.....you had an opportunity to sell Bale(that plays 365 days)in the hospital.....no plans,no direct replacements.

Another reason is the tentative factor;Coaches like Arsene feels the Garbage-in-garbage-out method works.Do not spend much money on players so that you do not put yourself under pressure.Big coaches like Pep,Mou will tell you to spend the damn cash and get results but timid and inexperienced coaches(like Zidane) still feels been too careful and buy players like llorente and ceballos will maintain balance.Pogba and Mbappe as references

Modric,Benzema,Ronaldo,Marcelo,Ramos,Bale,Keylor Navas(Gk):These players are confirmed starters and are more than 30years old....no replacement,no transfer,it's unfortunate...he will be sacked,perhaps not now,but eventually,I think Zidane as a player had always been smart,he will resign after this season.

One team's loss is another player's gain,
Eden Hazard will officially be a Madrid player this season,thumbs up to him....I am happy about it,so that Chelsea go empty angry grin.

As a Utd fan,we love Ronaldo...but it's surely a time to move on..
February 14,abeg take am easy,make u no finish person daughter,abeg.... cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by AlexCk: 7:54pm On Jan 13, 2018
LesbianBoy:

I don't think he is bothered. I mean, he is collecting almost N40million per week grin grin grin

Lol, mehn, na money oo.
Hehehe
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Princefrankie1(m): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
internationalman:

All what you endeavour to do this year must b successful in Jesus name Amen for saying exactly what's on my mind.

You just said what I have been trying to analyse to my fellow Chelsea fans at the viewing center... but to no avail.

Amen bruv. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by emperormossad(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
fergie001:

As a player,was my best ever......
Zizou's problem was over-confidence and naivety.
I will explain...
After the Super Cup win against my team,Utd....and the double-header against Barca and the fashion they did it,he felt he had arrived.....He felt there was nothing to change...that is a calamitous error....that was when they needed to strengthen..I do not know for Morata,but Pepe(no replacement) and James Rodriguez leaving the club sure had its effects.

He tried to massage the egos of his senior players:This I think as Ronaldo,Ramos and Marcelo.From the news in the media,Players like Mbappe,De Gea and Aubameyang were offered Madrid at different times,but they felt they were OK and the big players insisted they were ok with Navas and Benzema.
I will need one football follower to tell me Benzema's input in that Madrid team.....you had an opportunity to sell Bale(that plays 365 days)in the hospital.....no plans,no direct replacements.

Another reason is the tentative factor;Coaches like Arsene feels the Garbage-in-garbage-out method works.Do not spend much money on players so that you do not put yourself under pressure.Big coaches like Pep,Mou will tell you to spend the damn cash and get results but timid and inexperienced coaches(like Zidane) still feels been too careful and buy players like llorente and ceballos will maintain balance.Pogba and Mbappe as references

Modric,Benzema,Ronaldo,Marcelo,Ramos,Bale,Keylor Navas(Gk):These players are confirmed starters and are more than 30years old....no replacement,no transfer,it's unfortunate...he will be sacked,perhaps not now,but eventually,I think Zidane as a player had always been smart,he will resign after this season.

One team's loss is another player's gain,
Eden Hazard will officially be a Madrid player this season,thumbs up to him....I am happy about it,so that Chelsea go empty angry grin.

As a Utd fan,we love Ronaldo...but it's surely a time to move on..
February 14,abeg take am easy,make u no finish person daughter,abeg.... cheesy
Absolutely spot on I must admit!
You have a thorough understanding of the horror show on display at madrid. I will not leave madrid for zidane, instead he will leave for me and the numerous fans worldwide.
Zidane as a player and Zidane as a coach are two different worlds apart.
This season will teach him a vital lesson. He should just kukuma qualify us for champions league. Anything less than that, his coaching license should be seized permanently.
I no go kill the babe, I promise. grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by bishopmart(m): 7:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Morata a headballer not a footballer
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Sheun001(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
abimbawealth:
God increase your wisdom
What?? undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Sheun001(m): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:
well said bro..against a team like Leicester,and playing at hime? I was expecting all attacking teams/ formations.. he shld have start Pedro and Williams in place of Bakayoko and Rudiger..or start with 2 Strikers... at least he used that formation at Juventus..so why reluctant to use it now??

I just taya for conte
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by AlexCk: 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
COOL10:
. Isn't he on the bench?

Well, he didn't play yet again.
He really should consider leaving, or improving in training, puel seems to think he also isn't versatile too. Puel's formation can only see iheanacho play as a 9, or 8, and na vardy(boss) be 9, okazaki plays the other,
Plus iheanacho can't play 7 or 11, if not, he for dey bench Gray or Albrighton
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Panther7(m): 8:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:

He has been fantastic. But he's wack recently. Perhaps, senile dementia at an early age is responsible.
come on don't toll the line of Conte, 'senile dementia' is very offensive and it is a terrible condition.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
Landuphil:

No forget to show boys love ooo cool cool cool
Lol.....na small change oooo
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
kinzation:
Useless Chelsea Team. No Sooner Had I Squeezed My Ticket Than I Saw Ur Post.Imagine Madrid I Gv . Guy Epp Me Wth Games
Hard luck bro....if I arrange tomorrow games I go send u the booking number
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:
. calm down football does not judge or look in that perspective, Chelsea will play differently against Barca..watch out!!
I don hear ma....na next month na
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by fergie001: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:

Absolutely spot on I must admit!
You have a thorough understanding of the horror show on display at madrid. I will not leave madrid for zidane, instead he will leave for me and the numerous fans worldwide.
Zidane as a player and Zidane as a coach are two different worlds apart.
This season will teach him a vital lesson. He should just kukuma qualify us for champions league. Anything less than that, his coaching license should be seized permanently.
I no go kill the babe, I promise. grin
He is still an inexperienced coach Sha,
He hit success all of a sudden...
His only problem was meeting an ageing side and not replacing....
He has made history as player and coach,
He will be lined up as one of the best if not the best,when lined up..
But he should know when the ovation is loudest and quit after this season,no mater what happens...
He is smart,he will be thinking along that line too.

Abeg,make una no seize his coaching license,biko
That means Arsene Wenger's license should be burnt nah,abi

Chai,how I wish I fit advise that babe....chai
Zidane+Benzema+Bale vex dey enough to cause havoc
Have Messi biko....I dey imagine say Chelsea beat manU for Val's day,as a Utd fan and I dey carry woman over the night,O blood of Lukaku...
Please sha grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mrintegrity30(m): 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
CELEBRITIZ:

Lemme me reserve my comments.
But based on this,have lost all the respect I have for u.
Have a nice day sir
don't take life too serious. u will never get out of it alive. little things like this r meant to educate n enlighten u. u cant tell when or where it wud b of help to u. I had a bet of 20k wit someone dis evening dat villareal wud win real madrid. but if real madrid wins or draws, he takes d money. guess wat? I won d 20k n he paid out of ignorance . if real madrid won or draw, I wud hv explained to him d difference btw 20,000 & 20,000naira. even if he takes me to court, i'll still win d case easily. dats STREET LIFE. be wise!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by COOL10(m): 9:05pm On Jan 13, 2018
AlexCk:

Well, he didn't play yet again.
He really should consider leaving, or improving in training, puel seems to think he also isn't versatile too. Puel's formation can only see iheanacho play as a 9, or 8, and na vardy(boss) be 9, okazaki plays the other,
Plus iheanacho can't play 7 or 11, if not, he for dey bench Gray or Albrighton
. Undeniably,he's in a tough spot. Come to think of it though,wetin Vardy play today? He missed about three good chances and was running up and down yet he was replaced by Fuschs? Are you kidding me? It's obvious Puel doesn't have Iheanacho in his plans but I won't advice Iheanacho to leave. Hopefully Puel would leave and a coach that believes in him will be appointed.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mrintegrity30(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2018
I was once a victim of this in a table tennis game I played in one hotel. surprisingly, about 9/10 of d guys there (including my frnds) supported my opponent. I gv up bt smiled cos new knowledge has been added to my life. today, i'm legally 20k richer n also, legally avoided losing 10,000 in form of naira
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by abimbawealth(f): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:
WHY?
Anti or bwoda, I no get strength... May he get it right next time
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by purplekayc(m): 9:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Is this how they'll play against barca in the CL?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by emperormossad(m): 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
fergie001:

He is still an inexperienced coach Sha,
He hit success all of a sudden...
His only problem was meeting an ageing side and not replacing....
He has made history as player and coach,
He will be lined up as one of the best if not the best,when lined up..
But he should know when the ovation is loudest and quit after this season,no mater what happens...
He is smart,he will be thinking along that line too.

Abeg,make una no seize his coaching license,biko
That means Arsene Wenger's license should be burnt nah,abi

Chai,how I wish I fit advise that babe....chai
Zidane+Benzema+Bale vex dey enough to cause havoc
Have Messi biko....I dey imagine say Chelsea beat manU for Val's day,as a Utd fan and I dey carry woman over the night,O blood of Lukaku...
Please sha grin
Hahahahaha. Oya I no go carry anybody again that day. Make I no go do wetin go make SARS wey dey protect our presido come invite me for questioning.
Chai. Lukaku don suffer.
But if you don't mind, you people can give us lukaku and collect benzema + 30 billion...we won't mind I promise.
Take am easy oo.
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by fergie001: 9:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
emperormossad:

Hahahahaha. Oya I no go carry anybody again that day. Make I no go do wetin go make SARS wey dey protect our presido come invite me for questioning.
Chai. Lukaku don suffer.
But if you don't mind, you people can give us lukaku and collect benzema + 30 billion...we won't mind I promise.
Take am easy oo.
Benzena right now....

We no want oooo,tankio

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by vroy(m): 9:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
last 3 games goaless draw
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by kaylo31(m): 9:51pm On Jan 13, 2018

how quickly the tables have turned, please wat did Drawsea fc play? did dey draw?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by AlexCk: 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
COOL10:
. Undeniably,he's in a tough spot. Come to think of it though,wetin Vardy play today? He missed about three good chances and was running up and down yet he was replaced by Fuschs? Are you kidding me? It's obvious Puel doesn't have Iheanacho in his plans but I won't advice Iheanacho to leave. Hopefully Puel would leave and a coach that believes in him will be appointed.

Lol,
Come on, between vardy and iheanacho, mehn I'll choose vardy oo, that guy na workaholic, plus he has that magic(he wasn't too bright today though, well even hazard, fabregas, morata were crap today). I like vardy, unlike iheanacho, he's not like vardy or Gabriel jhesus, i guess that's why pep sold him, iheanacho is like chicharito, na poacher.

Well, Fuchs had to come in cuz their LB had a redcard na, so obviously a defender will come in.
Puel can't leave o, he's doing quite well, iheanacho should improve biko, or he goes on loan to Everton maybe, Everton needs a striker, even Southampton too.

We need him to up his game, if not, na bench for am Russia 2018 o
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by dabossman(m): 10:02pm On Jan 13, 2018
And to think Chelsea fans were talking about overtaking Citeh when they were 2nd a few weeks ago. Yeyenatu. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by dyadeleye(m): 10:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
oga face your team and pray for them instead. Even if madrid earn nothing at the end of the season, they yaff tried. Everything they won last season would take your team 5 years to gather.

agreed is gonna take my team 5 years but tell me , how many years is it gonna take your chelshit?
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mikron(m): 11:06pm On Jan 13, 2018
farous:

Keep on deceiving yourself with such a statement. You had better go and make a research about Man City fans in Nigeria. Nobody knows Chelsea, Man U and Arsenal when the kings of European leagues are discussed. And here comes the kings:
Spain - Barcelona
Germany - Bayern Munich
England - Man City

Under whose care as manager for the three above?
...The best Coach in the world by name Guardiola.
who made man city kings of English league? for crying out loud what have they won in the EPL history to be given that title? or is it because they are in form this season? ask Chelsea the defending champs how market now, where are they in the table so far? when ur team replicates this form season in season out then maybe we will dub them the king of the EPL but for now go think of how to break other more successful teams records in the EPL before coming here to type dust. and pls do away with this ur "king of England stuff, its laughable. goodnyt and sweet dreams.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mikron(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2018
dyadeleye:
they call us Drawchester but i think someone need DRAWgba to rescue them right now...please pray for Madrid also
no mind them, dem never see anything grin grin grin grin
united i trust

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mikron(m): 12:07am On Jan 14, 2018
Edoblakky:
The money spent buying bakayoko should have been used to purchase goats. That would have paid Chelsea more
nooo the money SPENDED was well SPENDED (according to solomon dalung) grin grin grin grin
they said matic was finished and that bakayoko was the raw deal. cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mikron(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2018
abimbawealth:
4th draw... and counting
should we be correct to say chelsea are now the new drawchester in the EPL? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chelsea Vs Leicester City (0 - 0) On 13th January 2018 by mikron(m): 12:28am On Jan 14, 2018
mrintegrity30:
k....! i've received alot of calls hence, I hv to reply openly. nxt time, when someone says he'll gv u 10,000 ask him 10,000 what? cos it cud b 10,000 cows, feather, clothe, money or even 10,000 dead fowls. be wise! yes, I will gv 10000 to d winner bt. '10,000 wat' is d question .
or even 10,000 claps hahahahahaha
guy u really cracked me up cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 15th January 2017 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 22nd July 2020 / Shrewsbury Town Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 2) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.